kill all tripfaggots

>warriors
Nobody cares.

I want Conrad to fuck me.

>dont have any arena bonus units at 5 stars
>dont want to roll anymore because I am tired of donnels and oboros
>will have to drop to rank 17 this season

at least I am 1 unit away from completing the 5 stars cavalry team

Oh boy can't wait. Beaten (almost) every FE game so now I just want to beat them on hard mode.

SS on hard in ephriuam with no grinding was a cake walk minus the ghost boat chapter IF you want to keep everyone alive and save the duchess and the dwarf. Which I did. No one died other then Knoll by mistake and I did not feel like restarting.

Azelle and Tailto?

Celica pls go. Your brother is pure.

>"I don’t consider Marth to be the protagonist either, except in the sense that if he dies, it’s game over. It’s totally fine to see the story as revolving around the particular characters that you’re partial to."

Was he right, and do you feel that this kind of vision applies to the newer games?

I like Tharja.

I'm going to give Sanaki Kirsch Altina her first orgasm ever

>>will have to drop to rank 17 this season
Except you won't, because you can get into rank 19 easily without a full team of 5*s. Just make up for it with full SI, a merge, etc.

When will grandpas realize they no longer matter?

Who are you quoting?

finished the futa!FCorrin smut
I tried to make Corrin like she was in fates, a stupid moeblob.

It's a short little thing, hope you enjoy. Might do more later.

pastebin.com/9wQkBN0b

That's my wife, we have two daughters together.

are you delusional tharja is clearly the wife of anonymous number 181779387

>Shitzura
(lol

I thought I told you to get the FUCK away from my wife?

Kaga

shmuplations.com/fireemblem/

god tier interview here, where you can find out how the creator of Final Fantasy killed Navarre accidentally

I've been thinking about Quan and the Gae Bolg when it comes to Heroes and I believe that the Gae Bolg should add +4 to Atk, Spd and Def at the cost of being unable to double, which reflects Quan's performance throughout the majority of FE4.

What was she doing in the bushes, /feg/?

Running away from her shit game.

I didn't listen

chrom

thinking about thos beans

Me

Alexis Tipton is just as good if not better than Laura Bailey

Warriors related poll.

strawpoll.me/13366115

Does anyone who actually played Roy's game like him?

Why are pious, stuck-up lolis the best lolis?

Me

I want a banner to roll on...

How are those Tempest 2.0 teams looking /feg/? Are you running a 40% unit in your main team or sacking someone at the start?

There's a subtle difference between the two, I think Laura does a better serious/down to earth tone while Alexis feels more light-hearted/optimistic

where's the "I like it" option

I want to stick her head in a microwave so her hair becomes popcorn that I can eat.

Sure, every playthrough by every player is different and people will assign greater priority to the characters they like. Like in that gaiden manga silk and kliff were important, and in the fe4 manga beowulf didn't exist. That's the kind of stuff most players do internally as they play the games.

Here's another memorable kaga quote:
>“From the conceptual stage, Celice was always male. Him being male has a big meaning in this story. I don’t think that players choosing a gender, name, etc. for the main character will happen in future games, because I think the hero is not the same as the player.”

Ojou lolis are the perfect lifeform

Honestly, even though I did play his game, I only still like him because of Smash, he's pretty meh in his own game.

You got a Bartre and Jagen banner my boy

I played Roy's game Super Smash Brothers Melee. He is the greatest Fire Emblem ever.

Me. The Japanese who put him on the top of the FE6 poll.

He's a bit boring but I don't mind him.

Sanaki is already pregnant with branded babies.

Why is Wings of Mercy sought after more then Escape Route on dancers? Technically ER is eaiser to obtain, from a commen/free unit and let's the dancer go to any unit on the map that's your Ally as long as the dancer is at 50%. Meanwhile wings of Mercy only allows it when your other Ally's are below 50%.

I'm not trying to shit post I'm just genuinely curious.

Help me build a team around each starter /feg/

Bartre is nothing to fuck with, just you wait until this blasted cowardly mage meta dies

Got my +1 Mae ready to grind to 2000 HM

Anal sex with Tharja!

>their name was just "husband"
>couldn't add them since I just filled my friend list

Seeing this after 6 consecutive Julia/Nino +10 Olivia and Reinhardt teams was nice.

Nino!

I like him. I like lords who aren't le epic OP gary stu's

its because you need your dancer to actually survive a hit, and you don't want them to get hit in the first place, thats why letting your damaging units take damage and tp to them is better than risking your dancer to be able to move her away

That's it, you're dead kid
I'll make your skull into a cup for Sanaki

I have a 4* Mae leveled up, and I'll take her as far as she goes. My teams will die a couple times, anyway.

>Unit crashes into unit you use to tank it and loses most it's health
>Dancer whooshes over and gives them another turn to run into your backline, killing a unit you were trying to protect

My Rein literally dies to Raigh in the last Chain Challenge of chapter 3&4.He survives with 2 HP Goddamn the inflated stats

Don't talk to me.

Works turn 1.
Consistency is what matters.

Are they meeting for the first time or something

It'll be the exact team I ran last time but with Mae instead of Nowi. Team 2 will be horse emblem.

My bad user

The likelihood of your dancer getting below 50% hp is very slim, since they're fragile as-is and they can't take advantage of skills like Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid. Meanwhile, WoM lets your take advantage of your tanky units taking damage.

Basically: Why are you letting your dancer get hit, dummy?

Of course I forgot the picture.

Raigh has wolf tome and heavy stat weight toward HP and Res. Working as intended.

>Warriors
Who cares

>When you ___

i hate whales

build 3 teams of solid cores that the starters compliment/support.

Roderick/Xander/Camus/Anna
Eirika/Nino/Mae/Alfonse
Kagero/SFCamilla/Seliph/Sharena

this is of course not doubling up, I'm sure there are more solid combos if you overlap some units.

walk away

I want to kiss her shiny thighs

Why do I feel like I'm gonna regret this?

Shut up, quit talking to me.

Fuck you. I want the Warrior class back. Especially with how useful bows were in Fates.

Nino!

>find out Saber's bun is in her oven

>Speed+1 instead of QP
>only Swordbreaker 2 instead of Desperation or something
Kind of a weird build but pretty good.

I'll try better next time

You don't hear me say

>not whaling for your favorites

I fixed her /feg/ !!

Oh I didn't know, I'll just go back to talking about the dead no content mobile game instead.

Nino!

Escape Route is better for Tempest, no doubt.

but for Arena, Wings of Mercy is infinitely more useful on offense and defense.

Yes. He's my favorite lord after Alm

What's your favorite cute Severa picture? Thi one's mine!

It looks like the Awakening characters come from early game, when they were still only the Shepherds.

>I don’t think that players choosing a gender, name, etc. for the main character will happen in future games
I wonder what his viewing point on My Units are, with this in mind.

I like Hana

me too

Me too

now fix her stats

I want to have sex with Charlotte.

>put the vibrator on 10

Stop giving him (you)'s retard.

can't control the urge to rape.

Why

You can't fix a mistake

Can we get a Maeve Celica with the Beloved Zofia at some point?