Wagon thread. Watched project car challenge and want to do cool car shit. Need inspiration

Wagon thread. Watched project car challenge and want to do cool car shit. Need inspiration.

This is just about identical to my car currently.

B5 (R)S4s are one of my guilty pleasures, and I really want to take the drivetrain from a wrecked one, build it up with forged internals, stroker crank, 2.8 heads, bigger SMICs or FMIC (depending on what fits best) and a pair of bigger turbos and then shove that whole engine and 6-speed manual combo into a goddamn B5 Passat wagon with unpainted bumpers, a tiny fake exhaust tip and 1.6 badging.

They're nice. Kinda nuts, especially when you consider the age in which they were built.

>blocks your path

>is the inferior 5cyl

I keep seeing these popping up in Canada. Are they legit?

The T5 is the top of the line for that car, making 250hp, and I believe 300 for the 850 in manual and 273 on auto

>you see Ivan...

So do people still think wagons are weird for a guy? Always wanted one because I thought they look nice but people always give me shit for wanting a "station wagon". Even if it's one of the pricier Audi wagons.

wagons are cool.
people who don't like them have shit taste

>A class with a fat ass

Patricians choice here

I much prefer the small to mid size euro wagons like like the 3 series touring and the A4 avant, but the nips have had made solid attempts at wagoneering over the years as well. If only, left wanting for a manual transmission though....

I’d own either one of these if I could stir the gears myself. Especially with th TSX. The K24A2 is an absolute gem for anyone who prefers the response of an atmospheric engine.

Yeah those are nice. Just a happy looking car.

Alternatively, Acura should had made thr V6 standard in the wagon. They were offering it as an option in the second gen TSX. The burly 3.5 liter sohc V6 made the tsx sedans move great. It should had gone in the heavier wagon by default.
Another good one is the IS300 sportcross. These are total stealth wagons. Most don’t realize that they are a wagon at first glance. They don’t even do “wagon” very well as they roofline and already small stature of the car abbreviates much of the utility, but it is something special regardless. It’s one of the final pieces of JDM design that made it here before the Japanese lost decade forced Toyota to start “thinking globally”. It’s a wagon with tons of personality, charm, and the basic qualities to make it last decades.

I’m envious of the 2-3 semi regular anons that own these, despite owning a LS and RX myself. I kinda want one for solo weekend driving for fun. But then again, no stick to shift, and I’m not inclined to do a Manual swap when I could save time and just buy a 2008ish 328 touring with manual and sport package.

These just feel like Sweden should be. Not their current mongrelized sharia enhanced virtue signaling mess. This generation of Saab represented Swedish purpose in the world. It showcases their ability to be a modern nation on a very small scale where everyone is industrious, productive, and proud of achievements.

Now it’s just a virtue signaling shit show of how accepting one can be by tolerating degeneracy and deliberate disunity into the population.

Thankfully, the land of the samurai has shunned such nonsense. And will hopefully continue to do so.

>rear strut bar in a wagon
The automotive equivalent of a chastity cage. The car could take far bulkier cargo, but it's not allowed to.

It’s still pretty tight without it.

That’s a retractable cargo cover you fucking moron.

It's literally a Euro Accord and it came with a 5-speed or 6-speed manual there, swapping should be possible.

Great taste. The rs2 is probably one of my favourite sporty sw. I really like the boxy design.
Why no one posted the wrx sportswagon? That shit is great.

Interesting, didnt expect someone would put a skyline front end on the C35 even though its an obvious swap

>best looking new wagon has a very questionable mechanical design philosophy
motherfucker
volvo are dick riding lease queens to a whole new level

on the other hand this almost looks as good
i dom't need a wagon anyway

Ye
Some, or most, came stock with the vvti 1jz, turbo and non turbo versions. They're all auto tho, cause muh luxury, unless you do a swap or get lucky and find one

buhtiful

WHY DO AMERICANS CALL THEM WAGONS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

82 corolla wagon
3S-GE BEAMS with a s 6 speed swap coming soon
Currently
3tc "mini hemi" with a 5 speed

They make quick release strut tower braces specifically for wagon versions.

That's what they are sold as here. For example: Subaru Loyale Wagon. Had it been called an Estate I'd call it that etc.

Because it resembles a covered wagon... An estate is somebody's house and property... Not very car like.

how do I get my hands on a 95 civic hatchback that hasn't been riced and doesn't have a million miles on it Veeky Forums?

only good thing about this car is the enigne rest is garbage

just wait. I bought a bone stock 1 owner 94 VX with 130k miles for $2800.

>tfw its been a year and i still dont have a single picture of it

I didn't know bob vila was a stancefag

>no e39 touring
come on guys

Plain and simple.