How does it feel to be a poorfag exactly Veeky Forums? Also, where should I invest my francs?

How does it feel to be a poorfag exactly Veeky Forums? Also, where should I invest my francs?
Also, general millionaire thread, if you have 6 digits or more post your bank statement.

Fake. Says /pol/.

8,000,000 here

AMA

Gib money pls

87 million euroshekels

What's that, like 5k in freedom dollars

francs, $86 million.

Calculate how long you think you are going to live and divide by the total. Blow that amount every year with a margin of error.

Do you need drive more than anything?

What do you mean "where should I invest" it? If you're actually sitting on that much cash you're already an idiot.

>"account statement"
>"official letterhead"
>black & white
>fuzzy photoshopped logo

Wew, lads. /pol/ is stupid.

For reference.

at 1% inflation OP is losing $60,000 a year in buying power

How does that feel

How does that make me feel? Nothing.

That someone with supposedly that much money in liquid funds comes to Veeky Forums to ask for advice, makes me laugh.

I'm confused by your question. The point is that this person clearly doesn't have this much, and even if they did, they wouldn't resort to Veeky Forums to get financial advice. Did I break it down simple enough for you?

I'm agreeing with you. The question in my post is rhetorical and directed at op

I get it. Sorry for any perceived attack. Onto the next thread!

> millionaire thread
> 6 digits

Faggot

Nice, how'd you score that?

ITT troll post images from a thread somewhere probably /pol/

Happy to see some rich people do exist at least in the near vicinity of Veeky Forums even if every actual poster is a kneepad wearing mouth masseuse

i need your help finding job. i come from bulgaria to washington dc. my job in bulgaria is sales ideas. in bulgaria i work for big boss. i pay you two week salary for job in washington

>Bothering with stocks when you have that much money

Just put in all in a high interest savings account

Oy m8 why stay with the Jews come to SYZ I'll set you up much better

This is LITERALLY a poor person's mentality.

Having this much money is literally a great justification to risk it all. After all, if you lose a lot of it, it's genuinely not going to make much of a difference to you (unless you're buying Buttcoins).