User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread:

This guy knows how to make a general.

First for best girl

Actual thread with less useless autistic bullshit in the OP:

what is the state of your life that you shitpost about a beta game everyday on a cambodian basket weaving forum

Dude, if you have a problem with actual graphics, you have no fucking business playing this game. Go back to SHITE or your clicker trash.

Is this the 4th or 5th thread in a row? Either way, good job /parag/

last thread was 4 if we can hit #5 with this one its like we're really a general now

You guys were so wrong about Wraith.

everyone thought he would suck dick and he sucks dick so i dont know what you mean

Shhh let them believe they're right while I go 20-3 and do 1,300 a shot with knock knock

stop shitting up the thread, kill yourself before you perma-kill these threads for another 5 months

Belive me I know Wraith isn't shit /parag/ just doesn't want to admit when they are wrong.

If I didn't want to discuss actual graphics, I wouldn't be in a Paragon thread.

not the best sign if we're dying already

It's always dying. It never actually does though, cause if you noticed in the previous threads, like a third of the posts are just "bump" or some variation of that

bump

I'll show what isn't dying

*unzips cock*

how does remove sound from webms

ffmpeg -i "video.webm" -c:v copy -an "output.webm"

Get WebM for Retards if you don't know what the above line means.

night /parag/ try to be alive when i wake up

Bump in the thread

Give me fun comps to run while we wait for NuParagon.

what the fuck do you think; user

forgot pic

All 5 supports. Can't lose if they can't kill you.

Riktor jungle, Steel mid, Phase supp, Muriel off, Dekker adc?

bump

Bamp

>be smite refugee
>smite is dying
>this is the only alternative
>doesnt even feel half as fun

what now?

wait for august.
Also how is smite dying? Did hirez finally abandon it for their next project? If so, join me brother. I learned many moons ago, with the destruction of global agenda.

Is Incessant Onslaught enabled again? Because Shinbi is.

Bamperoni

Wtf i can't play a game?

Everytime my team is full of shitters, i have to dodge.

Everytime my team is not full of shitters, somebody else dodges.

I'm banned for 20 minutes now because i didn't want to play without a carry and without a jungler...

that tends to happen when you're the shitter. just carry your entire team bro.

>tfw too lazy to play but gonna have to if I want my chance at the Mega Vault coveted 600 Shrapnel

>too lazy to play
kek

All right, fine: the game broke me. You fucking happy now?

I-i'm sorry.

I feel you, friend.

I got 5 card packs for this weeks lol

>crates aren't worth shit because you're just likely to get Undertow Gideon: Minor Skin Variant: Colour Variant: Puke Brown than anything you might actually want
>chests aren't worth anything because they're 90% cards, rep and crafting materials that all become redundant at the same time
>"Mega" Vault odds are shit, you're just getting rep and materials again
I know you need to make money, Epic, but come the fuck on.

the mega vault doesn't even make sense, you can't buy the skins or play loot crate roulette for them so they're not gaining any money by locking them and giving up card packs or other trash

poor morifag even the post order system discriminates against you

It does make me wonder why they're locking some nice skins behind there instead of just dumping some of the rare ones from the store in the top spots: I can imagine a lot of the player base willingly handing out 10 currency easy for Magma Grux.

bump

i like to disguise my bumps by shitposting or waifuposting in the hopes it creates discussion

on that note which girl has the best eyes

Countess.

Better question: which girl has the best bumps?
I leave it to each of you to individually decide what that means for yourselves.

Serath has definitely beautiful eyes.

I know you guys won't like to hear that, but Phase has nice eyes, too.

There is nothing about Phase that isn't a rancid pile of flaming garbage.
She doesn't even have an ass ffs.

I thought things would get better when I was in plat
>still getting teammates who feed and dc
>people still have the map awareness of a rock
>still getting people doing shit like phase mid, muriel jungle, crit greystone
>0/7 rampage, 2/12 phase, 1/7 sev, 0/9 wukong

why don't things ever get better

Critstone works if the jungler builds tank, but yeah, things are bad all over. Fingers crossed for a ranked mode (or at least that much-talked-about matchmaking overhaul) in August.

>finally get the three keys login reward
>a variant of a Sparrow skin that I already have but don't use
>Shockpoint banner
>Doomsday Steel, AKA the worst skin in the game

be sure to keep loging in for your reward of 500 crafting materials

phase related boosting and the influx of new players in lower leagues for people to beat up on has made low plat the new silver. you have to get to around 1600 now if you want even slightly playable games

someone last thread was trying to say it was a bad thing if they implemented ranked and had a requirement of L50 and so many heroes mastered at L10, but I think that's actually a good idea.
I know mastery essentially means nothing, but at the least the person had the autism to stick to one hero for so long so they must know somewhat how to play

does anyone else have the game freeze at random times for 10+ seconds if they play it through steam?

Through steam?

just as a little proof heres a conversation that happened on my smurf while we waited for the lobby to time out after someone dodged

I didn't mean to imply it was a bad thing inherently, but simply that forcing it to that level of requirement means that unranked would continue to be the retarded cesspool of tryhards mixed with absolute "who cares its just a game LOL" shitheads that it is now.

what's wrong with crit greystone? What should he be building to try and be able to hold the lane more than 2 minutes?

What does crit have to do with early-game? You're not building crit right away, are you?

Critstone can work, but only if you have someone else to frontline. Since his ult regens a fixed percentage, it's a lot more useful when you build health.

It would be fine if the requirement was rather lvl 6 or 7 with a set number of heroes. Lvl 10 just takes too fucking much grinding, only like 1% of the whole community or less would be even able to play ranked then.

>only like 1% of the whole community or less would be even able to play ranked then.
good less than that % is actually good at the game

Ranked wouldn't fix shit then though, because you would have to wait half a fucking day to find anyone to play and it would be the same people all the time, while unranked would still be utter retardfest

Are you not supposed to pick "New" when you smurf? Jesus Christ you have to play like 15 coop games before you can play PVP

thats already what happens once you get close to the internal mmr. i always know when im approaching the cap because my queue times go from 4-5 minutes to 10+

How many people are actually playing this game? Looks nice and all but probably deader than smite

NAh the cross-play between ps4 and pc actually makes it pretty damn lively all hours of the night and day. Takes only 30-40 seconds to find a match in high gold and low plat. 10 second matchups isn't unusual in silver either.

I never have problems finding a game, if that's what you mean. It's apparently harder to get a game at the highest mmr, though.

considering it a beta game which is currently shit and it has no advertising at all it pretty lively. unless you're 1600+ you'll get matches within 2 minutes max most of the time

no you pick experienced it used to let you play pvp instantly but now you just have to grind less. they massively decreased the XP on bot games though so it still takes a bunch of matches no matter what you pick

What the fuuuuuccck

I had a Phase complaining in chat that the carry was boring them by not pushing and taking forever to kill minions. The guy was a smurf that ruined the enemy team, so hopefully the Phase was paying attention to what they were doing.

how hard is shinbi to learn? Is she REALLY so bad that it's not worth playing her?

it he was playing sparrow it was probably me

I just had a really similar game.

The Phase was complaining about Sparrow, so she went to the offlane to help our Kwang, leaving Sparrow alone on the Safe lane.

i need a searth gf

Me too.

I wasn't even mad at this, I was impressed.

The enemy team comp is really good so i'm not surprised. Wraith is a fucking monster with the knock knock buff in .1

matchmaking is absolutely fucked at higher elos, otherwise it's pretty alive

>tfw I unironically like Phase and I still get hyped from her trailer

It's not that she's bad; it's that other heroes do what she does, but better

shinbi isn't bad her 1v1 game is almost as good as serath. her problems are that 1v1 fights almost never happen past early game which is the same problem every assassin in this game has and is the reason none of them get picked, and that her ult will never work because stasis gem

bae

Anyone got a coherent tier list?

nothings changed post update because the update didn't do anything

The gideon change was so simple, but I've killed lots more people with it because they try and jump out of it but because of the pull increase they just get sucked right back in.

Ive played gideon more times this past week than I have since I started playing last year.

>that nose

Anyone else lagging horribly in game right now? So glad the ping counter doesn't work. Good job epic.

>Wraith is a fucking monster

this game has been laggy for months now for me despite the ping always saying its less than 60.

Am I the only one who likes the inquisitor gideon skin? The skelly is okay but I think the inquisitor skin is a better aesthetic

sparrow is a qt

It's not the team comp, it's the difference in elo. I only lost 1 for losing that match.

cam is sleeping post your ideas for character reworks

fuck you say, faggot?

I was just mentioning how much I love the Phase balance changes sir they've completely shaken the game up and made every match a contest of pure skill.

>1,300 a shot with knock knock

Download "Master x Master" from NCsoft