Sc2

what in the HECK is going on :o

janny and randall

Vatican rocked: Police raid drug-fuelled gay orgy at cardinal's apartment

fricken bump

seulgi

george pell's going to jail anyway might as well have one last dance

if the the southern gooks get norked does that mean no more starcraft?

starcraft was made in america you silly gook

gook

seulgookgi

have my first job interview in 8 hours and i cant go to sleep...its my dream job and finally has something to do with my degree

omo

what's your degree...

podiatry

wow $300k starting :o

F*** you blizzard
Sorry english is my second language.

I am from South Korea. Starcraft is more than a game here. People truly think of it as a sport. For example South Korea is very strict about mandatory military but Starcraft was so popular that a special unit (Airforce Ace) for players to play in the military. When bribery scandal hit and SC2 released, Starcraft's best days are gone. However, the passion never died and without blizzard's help small tournaments happened like Sonic Starleague and scene slowly grew again with Afreeca.

Besides Legend match of TAEBAEKLEESSANG to showcase release of SC:R, blizzard never financed tournaments or helped the scene. That is fine, we are happy. We play and watch because we love the game not the prizepool. However, with release of 1.18 and soon to be SC:R blizzard is sabotaging Korean scene. In ASL3, Blizzard demanded Afreeca to switch to use very buggy and bad patch 1.18, and only changed after pro players all complained. Now blizzard is not even allowing Afreeca to host a pro-league team tournament Afreeca Team Battle Season 2 because they want to promote SC:R. They destroyed Starcraft scene in order to promote SC2 and now they trying to destroy it again to make money off of SC:R. Do not be fooled Blizzard dont care about starcraft fans. They dont listen to pro player or fan advice and make stupid changes and charge 15 dollars. I bet they stop caring after release and just focus on hearthstone to slot machine card opening packs to make more money..

slow night

save

nose congested ~_~
need to sleep a bit more ~_~

p_p

Dog racing ‘has a drug problem’ as 12 Florida greyhounds test positive for cocaine

that is kinda interesting honestly...

kinda lonely without janjan

job interview in 2 hours...

page 10 scares me

HELL , page 9 scares me .

i start shaking at page 5

just chillan with my cereal... browsing the net

sup padfriend

us ipadders
always staring into out tiny screens
blind to the outside world and passing time...

VSL Individual League 19h 6m
soO vs INnoVation

hello

helo fren

haha

nice dude

i stole it

can't wait to edge later

how did it go

its kinda funny how even janny is getting bored and losing interest... just give it up you ass fucker
we are good boys here anyway

word

we are good and pure like the op pic
just look at it
that's us

batman batman batman

yes sir... good ol boys... talking amongst ourselves...
a little disoriented... but we bounce back

there aren't many of us left