I want to get into tuning but dont have any money. What do?

I want to get into tuning but dont have any money. What do?

benchrace like all the other tards here

Thats not even that bad of an idea. At least I have a w203 to go with.

Is the w203 C220 CDI good to get more hp out or should I let it be?

get some money. tuning cost money dumbass

waste of money and your car. ever notice how many ruined modified cars vs nicely modified cars you see? if you want to have fun with cars find a cheap racing series.

Just get an American smog era v8. Drive it like it is, stock, for a few months.

Then replace with a modern version of the same V8. Get a donor car for said project. Enjoy.

Why would you want more power out of an old benz? It's a comfy cruiser and nothing more, enjoy it how it is.

Why do I have to be a eurofag?
Everything is expensive here. I have to pay about 150€ per month in taxes and insurance to have my 143hp daily.
I thought maybe I could work around this and buy an E36 328i and slap a turbo in and have about 300hp or more and just dont tell those insurance fags. I wouldn't drive it daily. Or should I buy something with a lot of hp and use it just for the track? I hate this country sometimes...

See above. I dont want it to change its a comfy daily and it doesnt need to be more than that

Does this work in europe? Its pretty hard to find cars like these in my area

Honestly your idea of getting an e36 and putting a turbo in it is better, the thing is though it's an old engine in an old car, put more stress on that thing and you'll have to maintain it more carefully. If you have the money for that or the technical knowhow then go for it.

Well thats pretty obvious and I would do that, i have some money and I could get a factoryslavestudent job in a city nearby. It would cost me time but I could get about 2000€ per month, i'm just not sure yet because obviously I want to finish my study and not drop out. Should I go for it if my first exam phase runs well?

>stanced E36
>tuning

Lets call it fun-streetdrift build if it comforts you mister snowflake

Get a job

I probably should do that...

your only option

>nigger rig a turbo on an already good car
>then daily
Just fucking drive it stock, a turbo won't make it better benchracer

But it isn't

Lower any unused passenger seats. Instant lowered, centred centre of gravity!

Thats not even stupid, i'm impressed

>implying this is street legal in any euro country that isn't a shithole

>sliding over a reflector causes oil pan to explode
>wheels turning more than 20 degrees causes bolt on fenders flex and eventually rip off, in turn warping everything they were bolted too
>suspension components all simultaneously eat shit due to 20" spacerzzzz

>imblying .140 MLS headgasket, gt35, log style manifold and ARP headstuds + injectors and tune couldn't deliver 350bhp

do what I did.
become an engineer so you get paid to tune engines.

What kind of moron are you that thinks the end result is due to probability as opposed to the owner?

If I were you I would just wait till you graduate to mess around with things like this. I'm a college student too and I always daydream of putting a supercharger in my car or getting a second car and turboing it to use as a fun car. I just think you should concentrate on your studies and then when you have more money and don't have to worry so much about classes then you can do whatever crazy fun stuff with cars you want. I know this is probably not the answer you wanted but this is what I think is the wisest decision.

You know, you could just buy an e36 and drive it stock for a while, I drive a bimmer myself and I find that even without any forced induction they are very fun to drive.

Find someone with a distressed mortgage tell them you will take their house in an agreement subject to their current mortgage. Find a friend with some money to cover the payments for a few months. Next find a hard money lender to finance some construction and renovate the house then sell it. At the end you should have money or refinance it and keep it as a rental

Get a job.

>Is the w203 C220 CDI good to get more hp out
No.