Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2543
Imduk Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygopro.club/index.php?/topic/4425-anime-cardskawaiiwill-be-put-in-three-partsthis-is-the-kirito101-part/?hl=anime
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=9685&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally end yourself that card is unplayable.

beaver

>No new Noble Knight support yet

I really hope we weren't rused

is that a fucking genex monster

>level 2 Water

N-no please

that's definitely a morphtronic

>morphtronics in the year of 2017

That's Dark Angel so no.
Hanoi's card used by Blue Angel

member when yugioh was about ancient egyptian card games?

>People said she had nothing to do with this two

>Electric Fan Striborg
>A monster tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card is returned to its owner's hand instead of being sent to the Graveyard.
>(1) Once per turn: you can discard 1 card; return all cards your opponent controls that are in the same column as this card to their owner's hand.

Link Restart
Counter Trap Card
(1) When a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect that would inflict damage to your is activated: Negate that activation, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Link Monster from your GY.

Remote Reborn
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 monster in your opponent’s GY; Special Summon it to a Main Monster Zone on your opponent’s field that a Link Monster you control points to.

Elemental Grace Doriado
Level 9 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while there are 6 or more different Attributes amongst monsters in the GYs, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each different Attribute amongst the monsters in the GYs.
(2) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can banish 3 monsters from your GY; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s).

Metaphys Executor
Level 10 LIGHT Wyrm-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 5 different “Metaphys” cards face-up from your field and/or in your GY, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card on the field cannot be destroyed card effects, and cannot be banished.
(2) Once per turn, if your opponent controls more cards than you do: You can target 1 of your banished “Metaphys” monsters; Special Summon it, but banish it during the End Phase of next turn.

Moe Takemitsu / Burning Bamboo Sword
Continuous Spell Card
(1) If this card is already face-up, if you acitvate a “Bamboo Sword” card: You can skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.

Rival Arrival
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) During the Battle Phase: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 monster.

Oh boy Ojama sup-

Nevermind, some token shit.

it's probably just ojama trio but instead of 3 tokens it's 2

Elemental Grace Doriado
Level 9 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while there are 6 or more different Attributes amongst monsters in the GYs, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each different Attribute amongst the monsters in the GYs.
(2) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can banish 3 monsters from your GY; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s).

>He plays Noble Knights

Ojama Duo
Normal Trap Card
(1) Special Summon 2 “Ojama Tokens” (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) to your opponent’s field in Defense Position. They cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon, and when an “Ojama Token” is destroyed, its controller takes 300 damage.
(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 2 “Ojama” monsters with different names from your Deck.

Eiseihei Muscler / Medic Muscler
Level 4 WATER Warrior-Type Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 100
(1) Any battle damage this card inflicts instead makes that player gain that much LP.

Shingan no Saidan / Altar of the Mind’s Eye
Field Spell Card
(1) Any battle damage a player takes becomes 1000.

>Shingan no Saiden
>While this card is in a Field Spell Zone, if either player would take Battle Damage: that damage becomes 1000.

>(1) If this card is already face-up, if you acitvate a “Bamboo Sword” card: You can skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.

Fucking Exodia support

Ojama Duo
Special Summon 2 Ojama Token to oppoent side of the field. These tokens can't be used for Tribute Summon. When a token is destroyed, the controller takes 300 damage.
During either player's turn, except the turn this card is sent to GY, you can banish this card, special summon 2 "Ojama" monsters with different name from your deck.

Oh boy.

Continuous Spell Card
(1) If this card is already face-up, if you acitvate a “Bamboo Sword” card: You can skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh sick, i'm gonna test this shit with Bamboo Tails, Rella just got a LOT better in my eyes now

Ojama Duo will be great with Foolish Burial Goods.

Mausoleum of the Emperor was already a card, idiot

>It actually was Ojama support
LOL

>Nimble Beaver
>(1) When this card is successfully Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Nimble" monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

>Links made Ojamas literally worthless

It hurts

>(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 2 “Ojama” monsters with different names from your Deck.

>(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 2 “Ojama” monsters with different names from your Deck.

MANJOUME THUNDER

This is one of those situations I'm glad to be proven wrong

I think thats it

>Medic Muscler
Oh great, now Nurseburn can actually be a manly deck

Are those two kids physically attached to her or what?

So this pack has 2 GX support cards instead of one then?

>No Gouki trap AGAIN
>more pack filler
I can't wait for Yusaku to crawl back to Go after he gets BTFO by Revolver

Any viable archetype uses all 6 Attributes in 1 deck?

Cloudians

Six Samurai?

Six Samurai, you can tech the new card that skips turn and use Doriado as a backup in case they break your board

Arijibaku / Blastant
Level 3 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) FLIP: Each player takes 1000 damage.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: Your opponent takes 1000 damage.

Crawler Ranvier
Level 2 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 900
(1) FLIP: You can target up to 2 “Crawler” monsters in your GY; add them to your hand.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 2 “Crawler” monsters with different names, except “Crawler ”, from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

Crawler Glial
Level 2 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 700
DEF 1500
(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 “Crawler” monster from your hand or GY in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, except “Crawler Glial”.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 2 “Crawler” monsters with different names, except “Crawler ”, from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

Dark Angel
Level 5 DARK Fairy-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(1) When an attack is declared targeting a Fairy-Type monster you control: You can Tribute that monster, send this card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster you control; switch the attack target to that target, also it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the Tributed monster until the end of this turn.

>Noble Knight support was a ruse all along
wtf why

yang zing
i think there's a zefra for every attribute too

>Dark Honest for Darklords

New Mermail?

am i missing something or is this just a tour guide that makes treatoad

she was revealed like a month ago
she's shit

It can't make Toadally Awesome

fuck didn't read myb

wut? nurse burn would never run this n00b

Learn to fucking read the cards

If its like Reficule vs D'arc, then they cancel each other out and the damage is applied normally

No, but you can make MASTAR BOY

You would run a quasar deck as being the most viable: dark for level eater, light for formula, wind for quickdraw, earth glow up/re-cover, water sea monster theseus. fire jet synchron/warrior

Continuous Spell Card

Combo with:

Terminal World
Field Spell
Activate only during Main Phase 1. While this card is on the field, both players skip their Main Phase 2.

Your opponent could still play quick spells like cosmic cyclone or twin twisters during their draw phase or standby phase to break out of the lock.Makes for a nice meme deck though. Need 1 Burning Bamboo Sword, one more Bamboo Sword, and Terminal World.

Phantasm Spiral Bamboo deck here I go.

>mare mare is mastar boy and a denglong now

>2 garbage sets in a row

Oh god it's GX all over again.

Oh boy.
LL support of all things.

That Metaphys card seems pretty okay.

BP still exist even without MP1, MP2, or even any monster, no?

The opponent can enter Battle Phase even without a monster or their main phases.

>NS Beaver
>Beaver SS Beaver
>activates Black Garden
>2 Beaver into Number 29
>Black Garden SS token, Number 29 SS Stararmor
>Stararmor search Starrelic
That Starrelic revival trap seems to be a good target to search, but eh.
Battle for Starrelic is also a pretty good target since it can "recover" the effect of the monster summoned with Supreme Gate and shit.
It can also search Starrelic Puppet, but too bad Crawler doesn't have any monster you can revive with Black Garden for maximum synergy.
I guess it'll be better when there's other better Starrelic shit to search.

And even without Black Garden, it's still 1-card Mastar Boy.
Pretty good.

Konami should stop hiring brainlets when we have so many hidden talents amongst us desu

ygopro.club/index.php?/topic/4425-anime-cardskawaiiwill-be-put-in-three-partsthis-is-the-kirito101-part/?hl=anime

No. You must conduct your MP1 to enter your battle phase.

i want to suck that anons dick. kirito is my favorite character. so OP cool deck

>db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=9685&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
>Q:what happens to the turn where my MP1 is skipped with Timeater?
>A:DP, SP proceed normally, then you either go to BP (and then MP2) or EP.

So is that monster something that eats Tims or a Time-ater?

Instead of Terminal World, you can just use Mustang.
Or any other shit like Pachy or Jowgen, really, since it gives you enough time to remove whatever monster they NS on MP2 to try to get rid of your Pachy/Jowgen next turn.

>If this face-up card in its owner’s control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect
>face-up card
>in its owner’s control
Damnit.
I swear those clauses aren't there before.

its like konami is trying to make them shitty on purpose.

>Doriado retrain
what

>People shitting on weathery
I already have an archetype that I love this season.

Cloudians

>CIBR in a nutshell

That Beaver might actually be the best card out of that entire batch of leaks. This entire set is terrible.

>Of specific note, many of the new Problem Solving Card Text wordings being used for the next few years are being established here before Link Strike hits the TCG. So it might be smart to skim over it to get used to (Quick Effect), GY and -Type and Card being dropped from thinks like Dinosaur-Type or Field Spell Card.

Why is Konami so incompetent? PCST is supposed to clarify the meaning of card effects, not muddle them.

And with this all of my Doriado pet decking will pay off.

More like meme it into a Stargrail deck.

>CIBR is going to be the set that breaks links guys!
Never have I seen a general more BTFO. Master Rule 4 is definitely the worst thing to happen to this game in years.

A shame you can't enter the battle phasee on turn 1. If you could you would be able to summon an additional Candina / Lycoris easily with this.

>CIBR is going to be the set
I never once claimed that to be the case. I just claimed that it will inevitably happen.
And it will. I still hold onto that claim.

And Stargrails are already good. And they'll no doubt make cards that'll surpass them eventually.

>GX
>Garbage sets
Daily reminder basically every GX set broke the game

>GY
I'll never get over this. It sounds absolutely ridiculous.

>Stargrails are already good
They need to open with a specific 2 card combo to make any kind of play, and they can't make any kind of board without giving up their entire extra deck for it.

It should have been just Fire, Water, Wind and Earth like the original Doriado. Why does Konami love to make cards with potential absolute shit?

>No rituals.

>Code was garbage
>Collectors Pack was garbage and had shit sales
>Duelist Pack Legendary Duelist was garbage and had shit sales
>Circuit Breaker was garbage and modt likely will have shit sales too
Is this the year Yu-Gi-Oh! dies?

>Link Restart
>Counter Trap Card
>(1) When a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect that would inflict damage to your is activated: Negate that activation, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Link Monster from your GY.
So he's dueling Aoi again soon or...?

Whoever was in charge of the rule changes is getting Kojima'd. That is for sure. I can see the game lasting at least another year though.

we will have best card tho

If the game survived GX it'll survive this.

Also Light.

GX only had shit sets not shit sets and a mechanic that a good chunk of the fanbase hates.

Yeah but only those 4 are listed in effect and it's more than enough.
5 is too much and 6 is useless garbage tier.

Every time I see GY, my brain corrects it to "Gravy"

GX didn't alienate all the cards before it. Hell, I'd argue it encouraged the use of them.