/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Bestest girl in the whole wide world edition.

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi (embed)
Previously on /xivg/

Fuck the sand hispanic

Yotsuyu will answer for her crimes

cael is a male
coinckydink? no, me think

cael is guffy guffs

post sleepy

Post steppies

Never ever call me that again.

Does FFXIV have lewd armour mods?

I didn't like this bitch
Seriously

Really makes you think

Why are you so obsessed with him?

you will never be I P P I K I the man A T R O S

THE MAN

THE MYTH

THE LEGEND

le sharke gril

Post something juicy about yourself.

We need him to slay the mexican blight in this general.

i want to kiss your legs!

odds- crack an ice cold can of cool refreshing coca cola
evens- open a bottle of pure natural room temperature spring water

>Bestest girl in the whole wide world edition.
Why does no one believe me she'll be getting a redemption arc?

What is something juicy

I just started a trial account to see if this game can scratch my MMORPG itch. What are the best jobs for someone who enjoys melee DPSing and healing? Something that can do both would be great. I'm also interested in buffers.

I'M GONNA PUNCH THAT SHARK

I want lewdness

Can I make my character look like this fine oriental specimen?

*blocks your path*

Hm. I like pears, really makes my mouth salivate. Something that makes you feel the same. I didn't think this through.

This place sure looks great during night time

Is it true you hate sandcat/spic/kaori?

So after the servers were moved I now have better ping to balmung than to tonberry from Australia.

Is it worth the move? How is the community? The language barrier is getting to me here.

AST can heal and buff but you wont be able to play that on a trial
as far as a healing melee thats not really a thing
i guess id say go for WHM for healing and swap to AST if you ever buy the game or DRG for melee

I want to cum on your legs

no yotsuyu was made with unique eyes, face and skin textures

Paladin, but it's a tank, Red mage but you need the newest expansion and it's a mix of melee and ranged

Oh hey. Wanna hang out and play Gamecube games?

then fuck this game

*pulls you away with rescue*
its not nice to stand in the way like that

I don't think so.

I'm not on right now but this shows the seem isn't sticking out.

I dont think you can make a hyur with gosetsus proportions either. And you cant make elvaans as short or as gay as alphinaud.

i cheat at pin the tail on the donkey

You can't xfer or even make a character on Balmung anyway. You're here forever, kid.

>or as gay as alphinaud

i accept your challenge

>as far as a healing melee thats not really a thing
Well, that's kind of disappointing. I'll try WHM (which I assume it's white mage) and see how I like it. I have to level up several jobs to be efficient, right?

I've tanked too much in all my MMORPG years, I'd rather not play tank again. And I don't really like ranged DPS much.

highlanders!

*pees on you* paks!

Not at all. We don't talk a lot but they're nice to me

I dunno i really like things with buffalo sauce on them

Or even another server on the same datacenter?

that's because Alphinaud is underage

>I have to level up several jobs to be efficient, right?
not anymore
all the classes just have role skills now
pretty much the same thing as the cross-class but you wont have to level them all now

Are the worst.

Daily: 2nd Rikku
What do I do with this

WHM is boring at the start but it gets really fun after level 45 (when you unlock holy) and stays that way. Meanwhile AST and SCH kind of falls short in fun.

WHM also feels like the only healer that feels that can pull people out of any situation due to higher amount of ogcd healing skills, heal power and dps.

Ninja. The answe is always ninja.

Starts as rogue in limsa lominsa near the fishermens guild, no xpacx required because it was added before heavensward. Its the best and most fun melee dps and its setting relevant for the current xpac. P much perfect.

Its kinda boring until you get huton at 50 though, or maybe being synced under 50 after youve experienced huton is boring, idk i levelled it like 3 years ago.

Yeah you can go anywhere on Aether except Balmung and Gilgamesh. I will say your duty finder/raid finder experience will suffer heavily as a result, but it's your choice bud.

He was like 14 for 2.x at the youngest. Game time moves faster than irl time so he should be like 18-19 by now. Should send his headshots in for poor little elvaan 4.

Where are the femroes/highlanders (fem) at? There must be some hiding among the rest!

I'm not just calling the Dalmascans feudal fucks, I'm referring to all of them. They were having petty wars while a much bigger thing was transpiring, and mostly Cid and Vayne were the only ones to see it and side with Venat.

A lot of Dalmascans are nationalists though, especially Vaan.

"sleepy"

Too sleepy to post sleepy.

you're such a cute little lizard

You can't start as rogue. Play the game

>Y'shtola gets shanked
>Lives
>Alisaie gets shanked
>Lives
>Aymeric got shanked
>Lives
>motherfucking Lolorito is still alive
>but not our main nigga

This game is BULLSHIT.

*slides you out of the way with one hand*

kraut get out

paks

>but not our main nigga
You uploaded the incorrect image of Estinien, who I will add is very much alive.

Hello.

Did Chaos just go down?

Y'shtola got sliced by a katana a bit
Alisaie got slashed by a sword a bit
Haucherfaunt took a aether spear through the chest for us

The damage was a bit difference

I didnt say you start as a rogue

I said rogue starts in limsa, i guess i should have specifically said the rogue quest starts in limsa but i wasnt anticipitating some asshole thinking he could win some internet points by making a minor correction but got so exited he forgot sometimes words are implied by context. However the phrase was "starts as rogue" but it was preceded by "ninja."

Ninja starts as rogue in limsa lominsa. This is factual and undeniable.

>Meffrid takes a single hit from what is stated to be a shitty fighter
>Dead before he hits the ground
>Y'shtola gets bisected by someone strong enough to overpower the Warrior of Plotarmor, is left bleeding out for 15-20 minutes, on top of being a frail mage
>Pulls through
I hate that fucking cat.

When's the earliest you can swap to AST?

I liked the new raid, but I feel like it's kind of weird they chose to make the last boss a guy from Dissidia instead of someone more iconic.

>motherfucking Lolorito is still alive
Who got slashed was teledji and he's dead. All his assets passed to nanamo.

>Y'shtola gets shanked
>Lives
Slashed, with a sword that had no momentum thanks to her shield

>Alisaie gets shanked
>Lives
Knocked back, not slashed

>Aymeric got shanked
>Lives
By a tiny ass knife

>but not our main nigga
WHO TRIED TO BLOCK A FUCKING SPEAR OF LIGHT INSTEAD OF FUCKING PARRYING IT OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY.
HELL, PUSH THE WOL OUT OF THE WAY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BLOCK A FUCKING
SPEAR
OF
PURE
FUCKING
ENERGY

He deserved better.

Lolorito saved Christmas, sorry dude.

dont make me use [Darkside]
weakest bait

Maybe they have like a top list of iconic bosses they want to include but they dont want to run through it too quick

Start with melee DPS I'd say. Either Lancer/Dragoon or Pugilist/Monk. Healing as a first job is dull

I want to eat out that cat

level 50 as soon as you get to ishgard

Can someone tell me how to play SAM because I'm rocking the shit out of this outfit, but I have no idea what I'm doing with these combos and misaligned timers.

You're retarded if you think someone completely new to the game would get your context, nuance of discourse is lost if the audience wasn't properly introduced to w/e you're selling them. Your post reads as "Create a rogue" not "Create something that starts in Limsa then at Lv10 become a rogue" to a newbie.

Yeah I'm leveling a WHM at level 38. Not feeling the fun just yet, though mentioned it gets more fun later one

Right now for $25

'Sup.

need help convincing me to resub post midlanders

i NEED

fill ur gook metre to unzip katana

Huh, alright. That does seem more reasonable.

>WHM is boring at the start but it gets really fun after level 45 (when you unlock holy)
>WHM also feels like the only healer that feels that can pull people out of any situation due to higher amount of ogcd healing skills, heal power and dps.

I'm feeling conflicted here.

Alright, I'll look into Rogue/Ninja

So where is all the roleplay? I've been told this game has a lot of roleplayers but I've yet to find any.

He still needs to hit Ishgard doesn't he?

DRG is a lot of work right now for not a huge amount of payoff and the Lancer levelling experience is probably the fucking worst

That said it's viable for all content and fun at high levels if you like being really busy all the time in combat

>60 - 70 through FATES

are you kidding me?