My friend got an RX-7. Say something nice about it

My friend got an RX-7. Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.de/angebote/mazda-rx-7-type-rb-benzin-weiss-9cbfa25c-d67f-9851-e053-e250040a7449?cldtidx=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it'll only take an engine rebuild to run!

complete waste of money

CYM

>No sunroof
>clean paint
Looks great!

>yellow
is his first name chad?

huh

>that chad thunderschlong color

Something nice about it.

How much he pay?

Beautiful. Imported or bought locally?
The paint on the front bumper is a slightly different shade to the rest of the car.

That's because the newer bumper wasn't on LHD FDs

MAX POWER

Which is fine because he should replace it with a smooth nose anyways. Fuck that disgusting plate holder.

I'll send him a Red Suns sticker. [email protected] tell him to hit me up.

Not sure. Gonna make him find the receipt.

>competition yellow
>series 8 bumper
>no sunroof
Muh dick

This is a great way to ruin an rx7!

fitment is nice

thats about all I can think of not a particularly good example of FD

He doesn't have to put it on the car you cunt

something nice

stickers aren't permanent

He should put it in the trash

You have to go back >>>/ovg/

It is a gesture of kindness you cuck
Please don't send me back to *osg it is not a safe place

the fuck is this garbage?

Do you pay them to take them?

Why should anyone have to say nice things about it? Does he have confidence issues? Does he care what internet strangers think? Why?

He's just asking you to say something nice, don't bully him desu

>all this jelly posting
post more pics for more buttblasting op you fucking faggit

Worst color

Dorito

Shit taste

Ls swap when, needs to get rid of that trash engine

God I fucking hate people like you.

>Fuck that disgusting plate holder.
why do i bother being a car enthusiast in a place where front plates are mandatory

Is that a spirit R?

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Why?

It's a better engineered motor that has torque.

There is only one LHD Spirit R in the world. This is not that car.

LS swaps are for retarded Americans who are too stupid and lazy to learn the engine that comes in the car.

Or they just want to upgrade to something better.

What's so bad/complicated about a rotary? There are quite literally a ton less moving parts.

and they easily blow up don't make torque and need to rev their guts out to make power.

>need to rev their guts out to make power
What's wrong with that? It sounds cool as fuck.

>they easily blow up
If you don't know how to maintenance them, yes. My family has had an FD since they came out. Bought new when they got here, and only has needed one rebuild and it's at 200k miles.

>don't make torque
Tbqh yea.h

High revs isn't bad, and the killer unreliability meme comes from amerishits like you who don't know how to take care of the engines.

High revs are bad for piston engines. To say a rotary is revving it's guts out would be wrong, as they're designed to operate more efficiently at higher revs. I'm sorry your time little brain can't understand that.

>don't make torque
My FD pulled harder than some Mustangs I've driven, and I have it on film beating an Evo 4 from a dig.

the fuck is wrong with americans and their obsession with these shitty ls engines?

i could understand why somebody would want to swap something like k20 which is superior in every way, but why ls? the only thing that these shitty engines have it's their low price

The argument is power for price

t. Brainlets

More capacity and the ability to make power without having to rev it's guts out....

I say this as a die hard honda fan btw.

that's the thing
only a poor fucking retard would consider putting this piece of shit in a car

>More capacity and the ability to make power without having to rev it's guts out....

low reving high torque engines are good for shitboxes, not for sport cars
and even if, then something like 1uz-fe would make more sense

>rev it's guts out....
You really like that phrase huh

>Honda fan
Well there you go. He's retarded, boys.

I'm not saying it's a low reving engine.

I'm just saying it doesn't have to rev as hard as a rotary to get it's power.

>even if, then something like 1uz-fe would make more sense.

Lol no.

1uz-fe is a waste of time engine that's expensive to work on and has less after market parts available for it than an LS.

Nice triangles

Why is less revs a a good thing?

Less revs is not a good thing.

Making low end power as well as top end is a good thing.

Lack of low end power is what's disappointing about engines such as b16s and k20s.

Its on a trailer so its already broken and ready for the ls swap.

So you want a car to drive slow or to drive fast, I know fucking dumbass Americans love to say they have race cars.

Last time I checked any car at a real race track spends maybe 10% of its time there at lower RPM. Reliability is why the 787B won LeMans

Have you ever drive a car?

Having low end torque feels nice.

you can see the wheel through the front window
its on the left

M A X I M U M

Have you ever driven a FD RX7? It definitely has lower end grunt.

FD's a dream of mine still... one day maybe...

lol

Prettiest car ever built in Japan. Good job, user-friendo.

>I don't know what I can say so I'll just type "lol"
Cool, get back to me when you've driven one. For now stay BTFO

I literally don't like talking to retards too much.

Did he come up from the bottom

and into the top?

didn't expect to find an answer so specific, huh?

So prove me wrong. I know from firsthand experience and ownership that an FD has lower end grunt. A surprising amount actually. They're definitely happier at the higher end for sure which is my point. If you want a boring daily driven shitbox to lug around at 1500rpm then sure go buy yourself a big displacement V8. Have fun. Pistoncucks crack me up getting upset at some tiny triangles with 1.3L of displacement pushing their shit in.

it's the first time he felt alive

did the trailer come with it?

DORITO ENGINE

i hope he's not a rich fuccboi that knows jack shit about the 13b and isn't going to blow it up

it's a slightly bigger miata
nothing pretty about it

>spirit r
>yellow

boy you're dumb

>The paint on the front bumper is a slightly different shade to the rest of the car.
Which is proof that it's a real Competition Yellow FD. For whatever reason, the paint is impossible to match.

>people want torque, reliability, decent gas mileage and the ability to not burn oil like kuwaiti

i dont dislike rotaries, but they seem to have way more cons than pros.

And you are a waste of space and time.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little, but can someone explain to me why 1990s mazdas always have a different shade of paint on the front bumper? Namely the RX7 and Miata

So then buy a Corvette? I don't really understand this argument. The cars were designed around having triangle engines in them.

That's like buying a Y2K and telling them to swap a Harley Davidson engine into it.

Would Veeky Forums buy?
130.000km
19k € but probably he is going down to 16k

Depends on condition and compression test

Why does the rx-7 have a mini s2000 headlight?

>RHD

No

Why is a lack of a sunroof a good thing? I doubt user's friend drives it hard enough to benefit from the weight loss

The RX7 came in 3 trim levels. Base, Touring and R1/R2. The R1's and R2's had tighter suspension and dual oil coolers.

>Have you ever drive a car?

>Having low end torque feels nice.

having top end in a sports car is million times more important. torque is good if you have a minivan or an suv but a performance car that has torque but not top end is shite,

>RHD

>no

who gives a shit? Who honestly goes on toll roads or drive ins alone enough that it matters. I've never yet been in a situation where my normal LHD car would've needed to be LHD.

Oh yeah I've read that myself before but forgot.

Very nice. I'm on my way to steal it.

autoscout24.de/angebote/mazda-rx-7-type-rb-benzin-weiss-9cbfa25c-d67f-9851-e053-e250040a7449?cldtidx=1
Looks good to me.

Enjoy overtaking semis lol

im a right handed nigga i wanna shift with my jerkoff arm

>waste of money
>looks like shit
>FC > FD
>dorito
>Initial D banana FD

just downshift my dude, it is not hard you dumbass.

Beautiful car. I am very jealous. Dream car for many people.
Imo the body is the most important thing for an FD, personally would not care what version of a rotary I'd have in it. If it goes to shit, swap in something from an RX8. You'd still have a gorgeous car.

You have to swerve into the oncoming lane just to see anything ret