imgur.com/a/6tjph
youtu.be/lcwRT_J56kI
youtube.com/watch?v=_7fOabC4fGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really like Tharja.

>ISIS put in heavy spear cav
>on both my accounts used hector to deal with him

he isn't doing his job well

Do any healers that aren't sheep or Elise even care for wrathful staff?

WHO /READYTOBULLYAGAIN/ HERE?

Lucius can maybe run Wrathful Staff since he has an okay attack/speed spread of 32/30. I think it can only really work if he's +SPD though

Stop bullying her

Is it even confirmed Veronica is on the top floor?

fug

First time in a long ass time I actually got the unit I was aiming for. Genny!!

I also got a +atk -spd 4* Priscilla I want to feed Genny to for horse memes!!

Best girl Lucius

Wow guys, such a difficult special battle. Not having a cavalry team sure gets things a little more spicy.

She isn't. It's just Celica and a bunch of reds from the screencap we saw.

Nope but someone is and they're going to get fucking bullied

She had enough of the bullying. Try to bully her big sister Celica now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcwRT_J56kI

imgur.com/a/6tjph
I'm clueless. Is there a good combination for bonds I'm missing? I tried cav team but it didn't work, probably cause I'm short one buff

mkv just uploaded his video
youtu.be/lcwRT_J56kI

Sssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttteeerrrrr
check last thread

Prscilla, I guess? She's inferior to imouto in terms of speed but she has +6 HP which might keep her alive at exchanges where Elise dies.

Where's your 5* Narcian?

How does Bridelia fare against the meme stats of these modes? Still ORKOs everything?

Go try her out and let us know your results

I can't wait to stab her with Marth's Falchion, since I never got an Alm.

In your dreams

I really love Severa! I want to make her happy!

Camilla is shit.

Emulators are working again!

She handled most of them good enough. Olivia helped her to score KOs on melee units. Only the blue mage if I recall was oneshotted properly. The Flier green needed to use his heal to get on bridelia range. Alm died after 2 Bridelia rounds with dance and Shareena.

But I don't have one, that's why I'm curious

holy shit 1.5 added dual audio!

So RUKINA! is in Warriors?

Guys, I'm bad and I'm stuck on Echoes, I need your help. Do I save Deen or Sonya? The moral conflict is bodying me and I can't git gud.

Who needs to bully some overbuffed little girl when you can bully average players in the Arena instead?

Where's your bonus unit

I want a super buff Veronica to princess carry me.

>overbuffed
>Reddithartfag mad that he loses out to a tiny little nerd

>Having a hard time choosing between a shitter and this delicious cake titymonster.

Such faggotry. I had only heard of it once.

whichever you like the most, both are good units.

Can someone explain to me why Genny got Wrathful Staff as a skill? She doesn't seem like the violent type.

Where are all the Whyverns in Gaiden/Echoes?

I'm partial to edgy squidward, but Sonya's neat because I think she might be the only character in the game with a unique boss convo

>don't have a donnel trained up
Why does this shit never work with any other lance infantry? They either can't kill what he can or just die.

She is 25.
She is not a cake.
Learn when and where to use labels.

>Prefer /v/ to /feg/
Save Sonya
>Prefer /feg/ to /v/
Save Deen

Already did my deathless run, now the Arena is just a source of funsies until next week.

>He thinks I lost the match with cav memes in the beginners bracket

there are none

Should I play the recent Fire Emblem games or try the Gamecube and SNES games ?

I used to play Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones a long time ago.

I guess because white magic has an offensive spell in Gaiden, so they made her have better offensive capabilities than other staves in the game

He probably finished his deathless run and is now just doing arena quests.

So people can shear her skills off her

Donnel has higher bst than the average unit, which definitely helps him.

Play Heroes instead.

play heroes and talk about it in the thread to piss off that one /v/ poster who keeps trying to split the thread

>Not going ballsdeep with cav meme and burn swords untill you get 692+ matchups

>Snipe reds on the fury banner all week for an Eldigan
>Get a 4* Tharja
>-HP +ATK
Talk me out of it guys.

Try PoR on hard so it isn't a cakewalk

>tt changes
>only the shit difficulty gets buffed
>no increase for highest difficulty
>therefore still have to put a ton of hours in to get 99,999 for the free orbs

i mean at least i have something to do but its so goddamn boring

FE5 is pretty good for a first time!
Or play the other GBA game to learn what happens 20 years after Blazing blade!

Play Ike's game!

+Spd or don't bother

PoR hard has definitely been one of the most enjoyable FE experiences I've had I agree

You should play fe6 tbqh. The mc is Eliwood's son

give her tome to a better red mage like leo

Leo buffs when

hes good enough right now
blade+cav team

Man I hate FE6 hitrates

Huh, I thought she'd have an easier time, maybe we're in for more minmaxed units in the future then

>beat lunatic alm/celica purely by luck because a special triggered when it absolutely needed to
>too afraid to even try infernal
I don't really need those 4 orbs, do I?

so what's the deal with brash assault?
i keep hearing its really bad but it just looks like desperation that gives you a guarenteed double but with a lower threshold and only when attacking units that can counter

Too risky.

only fe7-fe13 had true hit?

I actually have a -HP +RES Leo at 40 for horse memes.
Should I?

SoV really dropped the ball on unique boss conversations.
They used to be commonplace and even random.
Like the first boss in the prologue of FE4 will say it is unfair for you to kill him with Azel since he cannot counter at range!

You have a week to look up strategies on how to do it and to build a team around it.

>Inb4 Muh Tempest Trials.

That shit will last 2 weeks. Start training your elite Nightmare Squad.

FE6-FE13. Fates used a new formula. FE1-5 was 1 RN. Don't know about Echoes. All games should use Fates formula from now on.

Most of the time enemies were on defense tiles. That and those unit overbuffed stats didn´t help much to the cause even taking on account my Bridelia is +At and already inherited her a Brave Bow+. I was sure I´d had a better time with Bridelia shennanigans. Still, job got done in the end.

Desperation makes it so that if you double, both of your attacks happen before your enemy.
Normally: you attack-> they attack -> you attack
Desperation: you attack -> you attack -> they attack
If the double kills your target, they get no chance to retaliate, which makes it immensely powerful for allowing low-defense targets to burst threats that could otherwise kill them.

Brash assault just makes it so that if you wouldn't already double, but you're attacking a target that can retaliate, you will double
Your double will still follow the: you attack -> they attack -> you attack structure, but because it triggers on a very low hp threshold, the retaliation is very likely to kill you

He'll say it to Midr, too. He'll call Midr a coward for using a bow. But he has a hand axe..

damn, this time was Sakura to the offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=_7fOabC4fGE

It only works well with defiant def/defiant res/armored blow/warding blow/escutcheon/sacred crowl, because you actually have to take the hit while at less than 50%.

So that means the idea candidate has to have 0 speed, high attack, and high bulk. But then you start wondering if Quick Reposed is better since it's works without setup.

it only procs at low health, meaning that if you double something with it at that point and do not have crazy def/res, you gonna die. Desperation doesn't guarantee you a double, it makes your doubles have a brave effect when you're low on health

I have a +res/-def Leo with a blade tome and he's great. You can throw him against red/green mages with 0 fear if he has fortify cav up. Celica in the infernal did fucking 1 x2 to him.

if you have a goad, hone and fortify and slap fury on him this is what happens

She needs a dancer because stat bloat is too high for OHKO's otherwise. The mages are the biggest risks just because they all OHKO her if she's left in range, so you have to sort of pick them off one by one to clean up their overlapping ranged coverage before she can get to work on the melee.

>lose like 7 times on the infernal map, where every other map in this game has max taken me 3
>scrolling through skills for my units when I notice cecilia has gronblade from when a killed a nino for draw back
>learn it and deploy my shitty -atk spring xander since he's the only one other than cecilia to have hone cav
>cecilia murders the two mages first turn and the rest is a cakewalk

This is what I was missing, huh?

then why did the other guy complain about fe6 hit rates

Adding to this, this is why people often tell you it's only worth it on Lyn, since her Sol Katti comes is with a desperation 2 effect built in, and desperation 2 activates at the same time as brash assault, giving you 2 automatic doubles once she goes below 50% HP.

Otherwise it's pretty shit since it's a gamble running around the battlefield with a unit below 50% of their HP on a game where the meta centers around killing units in one shot.

Why is Lilina such a slut?

My current set-up is.
>Hone Eldigan
>Hone Cecilia
>Goad Camus
>Ward Leo
Guess I'll see if I can grab a Fortify Cav somewhere.

>tfw when I have +atk -def Leo, with a spare Tharja. But only one Gunter because I was an idiot and threw away the free ones pre-skill inheritance to get a 5* sharena.

It still haunts me to this day.

>success hinged on my Lachesis surviving a hit from Alm
>Windsweep kept him from doubling
>win
God Windsweep is such a shit skill.

Too much of daddies cummies

the impenetrable cockfort strikes again

Because her mother was Lyn.

Because Roy's a hot piece of ass but too dumb to do what she wants unless she beats him over the head with it.

It's funny that a lot of the new maps/GHBs they add often have units with sweep skills on them, which basically directly helps you survive a bunch of encounters you normally wouldn't

if they removed the no doubling part, it would be an amazing skill, but since you can't double its complete garbage
thats why the phantom speed seal is absolute garbage as well

Holy christ, this infernal map. The inflated stats on top of those defense tiles are absolutely brutal.

Did she get Fortify Cav support too?

This is legitimately the first time I started using stamina potions for grinding, since the beginning of this game. I had 95, but now am worried I should save them for Tempest.