/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

"Khab is underpowered" - Tioga060 edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Buy some freedom, goy!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bombs-bursting-in-air/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (embed)

>0.6.7 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-067/

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Ranked Live!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/crank-up-your-rank-up/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/15/wows-qa-15th-june-2017/
-Enterprise AP bomb HYPE

>Haifuri premiums soon™
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-hsf-harekaze-hsf-graf-spee-stats/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Luger_chan
[BOTES] on SEA - contact BENIS
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prick

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation#Dunkirk_jack
ru.warships.today/player/18986014/mal_h
discord.gg/KYpwvD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really don't know what's worse:
>a guy spamming his face around in order to force and become a meme
>friends or other people that use spam face with or without his face in order to have a laugh in their circlejerk on a forced meme

Reminder if you think Khabavrosk is not OP, you are retarded.

Third for SEA superiority over NA

Reminder that redditors have invaded this thread in order to further push his agenda of nerfing Khabarovsk. Already an UP ship for a long time, they will not rest until it is literally unusable.

this is tioga060 we're talking about, he'll pretend it isn't him as usual and then he'll shill his shitty new website or project like he did on /wot/ for many years and also pretend it isn't him.doing it. he is completely fucked in the head.

Next time I'll apply as janitor and will keep this thread clean.

Got any proof?

1st for birthday girl

Is it a bad idea to buy perma camo for the Ryujo? It's the only non-premium ship I can think of at all that I enjoy at 'lower' tiers and would still want to play even well after I've mastered it and gone to T10. I can even use it in ranked, if for some reason I ever want to do that.

>Low Tier Premium camous
I really doubt if low tier premium camous are really worth it considering it's easy to churn credits there. Still, get a spreadsheet on Excel and play a few games. Look at the average earnings number and do the maths to see if they'll with it.

>Needing proofs for a well known FACT.
Ask me how I know you're a baddie?

>Ranked Readiness: The MEGA-Article
>has guides for Farragut and BBs
>shitty "tactics" section
seriously why is this in the OP? People who seriously need that kind of advice should not be allowed to ranked in the first place

I've no idea how I'd even convert credits to doubloons or anything like that, the idea is just running through my head as I got a bunch of doubloons with a premium ship purchase anyway and even at its most expensive, the 1k doubloons I'd need for the perma camo would cost me as much as one medium-ish priced breakfast or two cheap ones. Doesn't seem like a terrible deal but I'm only measuring this based on vague feelings.

>[HOTEL] on EU - contact Luger_chan
>Luger
Wait, so Rex1121 gave away the clan?

Why is NA server playerbase so bad?

No, he's just irrelevant.

No, its just Luber is butthurt that no one would join his clan.

No, but there is a high level bribery going on behind the scenes.

Rex and Luger have been discussing the appropriate amount of money to hand over the clan.

NA discord is the most pathetic drama fuckcluster there is.
Your tioga and raptor orbiters are more autistic than both guys together.

You could talk about the game like any other general instead of being 13 year olds talking about the latest gossip.

>LEL AUTISM CAP XD
>I-I swear he's the autist one

>muh Discord xDDD
Piss off retarded newfag. They've been shitting up the thread before Discord was a thing.

wahahahahaha cry more pissbabby, u mad?

who is jack dunkirk?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation#Dunkirk_jack

A flag apparently

Does anyone in WG even play the Shiratsuyu or did they just sat down and read all the complaints from buttmad baBBies? I remember being reported so many times after successful ranked matches where I happened to torp enemy BBs, surely this must be a coincidence.

It's almost as if a ship with Shimakaze level torpwalls and lacking the drawback of trading TRB for smoke at a tier that bullies low tiers half the time is a bit on the overpowered side.

kebab is trash groz is better in every way they must have nerfed her to much lol

Apparently not.

ru.warships.today/player/18986014/mal_h

wg only listens to flamu and reddit when it comes to nerfs and buffs.

so expect them to remove the 15in guns on kgv and the 16.5in guns on lion and give conq newmexico heal and lower her hp pool to 73k so she's easier to kill because babbies tank too much damage

also nerf their aa

>baBBies
>tanking damage
>not hiding behind cruisers
Are we playing the same game?

it's reddit so they think that rn babbies tank too much damage despite taking more damage than say a GK because they all have only 32mm decks instead of the 50mm decks on german bb's

reddit legit thinks german battleships are under powered

Its the resident retarded trole

Have you even played the Atago Jake got you?

no i sold it lol

>Shimakaze level torpwalls
No way. Shima's torps are faster and hit harder. I once saw a Minsk eating two (2) Shiratsuyu torps in a knife fight and surviving with like 4000 hp left. And she still managed to finish the Shira because 7 sec reload peashooters can't hit shit.
Torpwalls 2 hard 2 dodge? just ask CV to hover some planes over her or ask Fiji/Belfast to go hunt her. TRB has a 5 minute reload, much longer than any Radar or DCP. Problem solved.
>favorable tier VII MM
Now that's a point I can get behind. But even a tier V CA/BB can easily one shot an IJN DD, and close engagements with torps happen more often in low tiers than in higher ones. Expecting mid-tier players to learn how to spot and dodge shit is not and should not be unrealistic.
Can a competent player carry matches, and be generally annoying with her? Yes. But you can say that of any stealth torp DD.

I heard from a bunch of guys that SlayMad, LunaticRed and snoozing_mako did a meetup irl. When did this happen, and why did I not hear about it?

Also, EU /wowsg/ meetup when?

Yes but they are all chinks and (ABBO)

It's not them, it's just a random photo.

I can't quite figure out whether I should continue to bring Dunk to ranked now that cruisers are basically extinct.
On one hand, 31 knots with a flag and great muzzle velocity make her much more of a threat to DDs and far easier to reposition, but she's just so goddamn fragile whenever a Warspite shows up.
I really like her, but I'm worried I might be handicapping my team here by not bringing a beefier BB.

>just ask CV to hover some planes over her or ask Fiji/Belfast to go hunt her
>JUST EXPECT RANDOMS TO BE ACTUALLY REMOTELY COMPETENT DUDE LMAO
>EVERY GAME HAS A CV/FIJI/BELFAST DUDE
fuck off

> july 6th
> still no doubloons from jake

has anyone gotten anything or was he just bullshitting us as usual?

As usual. People don't call him an asshole for no reason.

He only gives things to memers like Tioga or Raptor.

kek /v/ had such a massive cp dump thread that the mods have literally locked down the serve so cia niggers can look at it

>Veeky Forums was locked down because of NeoRussia and Pinkpalmtreeman

Wew lad.

Not every game has a Shiratsuyu on the enemy team either

Do you go on the discord?
Do you have access to the autism channel?
Jake blatantly said in secret club that it was all for shits and giggles.

Proofs?

Can't my informant is offline. Will get proofs when he comes back online.

Reminder that Kongo shits on Tier VII BB's

Reminder RN BB's are going to be trash and comcons will keep them that way

Shima has 2,5km spot torps
Kebab gets 0,6 because its lil bit too stronk
Balans)))))))))))

meanwhile the ship that's supposed to be the "destroyer" line grozovoi gets 1.3 spot on torps that do less damage and reload significantly longer

Kebab torps have 6km range compared to 20 in Shima.

Jake said that he needs to go buy giftcards because WG doesn't accept large numbers of transactions in a short period of time
You would know if you were on discord :^)

the 20km torps on Shima are worse than useless though

>he believes jake isn't lying

jake here stop speaking for me please

>not false flagging on the general for the (you)'s

jake here i was just wasting your time

This is GregL385. There will be a contest to win 50 dollars in the premium store tomorrow. 1v1, tier 8, no CV's and no raptor allowed.

PM me on discord if you're interested.

Lol sure, BTW still haven't received my shit from JakeNS.

>begging for free shit
>demanding free shit be given expediently
:thinking:

And the entitlement only gets worse with every giveaway.
Fuck this. Executive decision. No one gets anything from this event. Or any event at all: this is it, no more giveaways ever again.

I was too naive, far too naive.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Um excuse me but would you stop pretending to be me. I'm at work and I'm busy. ok?

Lol, this is a better attempt, but the tripcode is different.
Nice try.

Stop being a fucking subhuman and let us have fun giveaways.

jake you are such a fucking fag lord omg

Why is Tioga always ruining Veeky Forums

me jenna and all the other rn's are laughing at how pathetic you are omg like seriously do these people here know about your asian penis too?

Will the Saipan ever go on sale again?

:3c

He's at the gym.

??

Can I get an invite to discord?

NA can't just go into game and buy Murica ships?

discord.gg/KYpwvD
should be a lot of lewd botes

>start a game
>see where I spawn
>well I'm dead

Working as intended

What's even the logic behind spawns? Is it completely random?

There's a certain number of preset locations for each class, for whatever reason they decided to put a single BB spawn on that part of the map totally alone. I don't understand why either.
It's also why sometimes CVs would bug the fuck out in their spawn so badly, because the game couldn't find a spawn for them.

>babbie
>scared of spawning by himself
wow, not like you can't just one shot whatever decides to take .00005% of your HP.

Nice you even got a CV on that map with that spawn, enjoy getting 1 shot

I mean XX% off / captain's edition / whatever, not "You can buy it".

Probably then.

>July 21
>Carrier Weekend: Carrier discounts
I guess this is your best chance, unless they will only sell bundles of Kaga

Okay, thanks. Guess I'll hold off a while and see how I feel come September then.

Anyone up for doing the operation of the week with 4+ stars on NA? I'd ask on the discord but I don't have the link.

see

>for whatever reason they decided to put a single BB spawn on that part of the map totally alone
It really doesn't make ANY sense. The only way to get out alive from that situation is for at least one DD to sail straight towards A and the CV to send fighters to cover until you regroup. Of course this will simply never happen in a game like this.

In fact I got oneshotted by enemy CV. I started asking for help to our CV way in advance, but I was ignored and the first strike was, of course, on me. I ate ALL the torps. The enemy CV was a Kaga that dropped torps a meter from my side: when you get zerg rushed by TB, you're dead regardless of your AA, but Izumo having shit AA didn't help either.

Weren't there instances of people spawning in opposite team's spawn and getting instanuked?

>he didn't have AA build
>t9 BB AA isn't good vs tier 6 planes
Look. At. This. Shitter.

I remember a screenshot of a ranked match with a ram kill less than a minute in

>even playing BBs past t8
They become obsolete by t9 when cruisers become virtually immune to planes, get more and more efficient in burning down baBBies and can one shot any DD dumb enough to get spotted. Not to mention some CAs get BB like ability to nuke other cruisers.

Yeah, occasionally CVs would end up right in front of the enemy team.

HSF Graf Spee giveaway!

RNG to pick the winner. Link your IGN. NA only.

No memers. Those who got something already from me are automatically disqualified.

The_Squid_Lord

F22xRaptor

DISCORD WAS A MISTAKE

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US