>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4-star CE: Beginning of the Journey
4-star Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x Gold EXP, 5x ATK Fou, 5x HP Fou, 30x Saint Quartz

>[First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest]
Event Period: July 6 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 13 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Clear the limited quest to receive this free 4-star Craft Essence.
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=399

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Event Period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 03:59 UTC
Rated up Servants include
*5: Gilgamesh
*4 Lancelot, and Atalante
*3 Cu Proto, and Medea

>[Master Mission]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php
Do the following quests repeatedly to clear them all while farming materials:
SAT: Duel with the Three Knights - 30AP
WED: Duel with the Four Warriors - 30AP

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[News]
fate-go.us/news/
The free 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your mail for it.
The AP Cost 1/2 Campaign is in effect until July 20th.

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Dropmaps]
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[US Friend List] (Last Reset: June 26)
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

How much should I sell my altera, waver, and jeanne account for

first for witch

xth for cutest girl (male)

Galia

what CE should I put on redman?

that's clay

>tfw still waiting for apkpure apk because every other source makes you paranoid
>no vpn because too complicated

>no gil
Nah

What 4* should I grab for my 2nd account team? I have Jeanne + Atilla + Martha. I use my Main account's Waver or Herc as support usually, I was thinking about grabbing EMIYA instead of another herc.

It's not gay if it's clay.

t. Gilgamesh

$10 if ebay is anything to go by

Post supports

wow well you'd look at that I didn't get anything I wanted!

What's today's Monster drops

Don't specify a price, and then tell any interested person that someone offered you 100$, they will buy it if they are retarded enough or fucking desperate.

user you're missing hours of 1/2 daily ap
just stop being a bitch

Should I get Archer or Martha as my free servant?

Already got Jeanne, Marie, Chevalier d'Eon, and Tamamo Cat.

Archer and Martha are the only ones I am interested in.

Bumping in the new thread!

I finally rolled my first normal Lancer Cu, but my Proto Cu has 4/5 NP atm. Which one should I focus on? Is Battle Continuation worth more than almost maxed Gae Bolg?

You are like a little baby watch this

I don't know

You know what you have to do.

Is Mephistoteles worth using?

I pulled 5 of him.

lol that's nothing, look at what happened to me, you're like a baby user

Regular Cu is way better and you'll get his dupes in time.
For now take the opportunity to level him up since it's 1/2 AP on Lancer Ember day.

worst 3* Caster until Geronimo gets released

he's trash

farm for 15 more quartz and roll again?

>great success
Not nearly as bad

I'd use qooapp if people weren't reporting logging into a random account and losing all their stuff. I didn't bind my account yet so I'm hoping downloading from apkpure will enable me to keep my data.

Oh boy oh boy

>He grailed Jack
You're me from the future

What's so bad about him?

What a bunch of bobbies.

Is there a guide or something that has an easy to read list on which free quest allows you to farm certain ascension materials? Cu Chulain is 3* so far has been an absolute monster for me.

I didn't get a response in the last thread- does anybody here know whether Saber Alter enjoys a CE that charges NP or boosts Buster Cards more?

>phoenix plumes can drop from the amazons in the event quest
>they keep dropping secret gems instead
YAMERO
I JUST WANT TO ASCEND MY RIDERS

Shit, my tablet battery too weak, but my pc too bad for emulators(it runs, but sometimes freezes)

I got it from apkplz. Some user posted the link i was unsure but people said roll with it i did and now i've been playing for hours

sumanai

>tfw you don't have a single female 4-5*
I want to use my free 4* on Heracles but it means I'm going to be stuck without any waifus for a long goddamn time.

wrong thread

Not like there's anything wrong with that, she's a good Servant.
I'm awaiting the madman who max Grails a Geronimo

>not sure if I want Herc or Cat

10/10/10 too, and would have gotten bond CE by now if i didn't drop my JP acc to play here

She does well with a CE that gives her NP immediately at the start of a battle. If you have Waver, she can do fine with a Buster CE.

no it's not
amazons are in the AP30 (well, AP15 right now) you silly

Whoever reported that is fucking with you, seriously. Half the mobage games on Veeky Forums have been using it for a couple years now without a problem.

pick with the dick lad

To be fair for a gacha game there's some pretty cool male designs in this game.

I'm usually a whore for all female teams in games like this but the dudes in this are pretty cool so I don't mind using them when I have to.

>Phone crashes randomly doing battles
>Still can't figure out a way to get this shit to run on Nox, and unsure on what's this talk about other emulators.
It's suffering.

Never forget brave anons that sacrificed their luck for your gils .

R.I.P

>daily quest related
>wrong thred

Just consider that your team is a team of bros on Operation Babe Hunt, chasing waifus together.

Just people on reddit and the site itself.

this should've been in the OP desu

Alright boyos, do you have any protips to increase rerolling efficiency?
I've been doing it by clearing data, but the download after takes more time than getting from game start to free rolls, which is fuckijng retarted

Use MEmu unrooted through the kit kat file, Nox is prerooted so it will never work.

lmao this fucking game is retarded

You speak like a dirty secondary who knows nothing about Fate.

JUST

garbage skills, garbage NP

>wanted gil, medea, and lancelot
>couldn't even get a Medea
a-a-at least I got a Kaleidoscope

And I can NP4 my Medusa. Or do you think shota Alexander or the japanese samurai slut is better?

Was it autism?

F

Lads how big is the difference between ascension drops depending on which zone you farm?

No, it was ayylmaos.

EMIYA saberface when.

They didn't bind or comitted a huge mistake and are blaming the third app for no real reason in their desperation, there's literally no other explanation because it's the first update of the game. You should have binded though, if your dat file somehow gets corrupted you'll need to issue a ticket to the devs to retrieve your account. ALWAYS have a bind code active and wait for apkpure if you are paranoid; it's the same shit.

172 quartz got me Atalante, a dupe Lancelot, formal craft and two kaleidos. Not sure how to feel about this. No miracles were had as expected.

I'D HIT IT

Image should show the full size image, it's funnier that way.

Lads i'm one of those guys who rerolled for waver and heracles, who's the best pick for my free 4*?

Full pic was reposted early in the thread.

Yeah, I know. I didn't know about binding an account until today, pretty much. Unfortunately I can't bind it anymore since it wants me to update first.

If I was sure my data was retrievable I would've used qooapp but I have no idea what kind of mistake they made that can force them to lose their data.

This reminds me that whenever Takeuchi draws Nero, he also removes those two big hair bangs she has, which Arcuied used to have too

i went ahead and got herc anyway
it's fine since i'm a faggot too. not for herc but definitely for gil

I'm probably gonna grail Jing Ke only because i like her

I rolled Herc while trying and failing to get Gil and already had EMIYA. Whose NP should I raise up?

>Jeanne NP
T-thanks

Emiya

so, can you reroll for gilgamesh without losing your progress? or do i have to lose my account

EMIYA
Herc is just for BUSTER BUSTER BUSTER RAPE combos while solo.

How many here actually managed to get gilgamesh on their main accounts?

Are you retarded?

>tfw 2 threads
uh og

I played the visual novel and watched the like 9 years ago. I don't give a fuck outside of that. Fight me faggot.

What mistake? They probably uninstalled the app instead of replacing it, qooapp doesn't add anything past downloading the apk package that you get through jewgle play, nothing less nothing more, unless you click on their cancer ads. If your dat files are corrupted (which is a different problem) you need to retrieve your account through a ticket support, but that's quite unlikely to happen even on emulators.

Get some one else to fill the gaps in your team, NP2 gives fuck all extra damage

I want to like Da Vinci but SHE JUST WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP, HOLY SHIT.

Why would they uninstall the app? Are people that stupid?

I keep on telling this last thread but retards will be retards. Just a bunch of salty faggots who are dumb enough to do shit like uninstalling the game

Siegfriedx2 + Stheno +Gil
6NH3Gj47PV pass: pic related catchphrase

Stheno + Martha + Gil + Formalcraftx2
cXRpnVz7WV pass: goldman's catchphrase

Probably their first mobage and used to auto-updates instead of semimanual ones. Some people thought that having a jewgle account would restore their accounts, kek.

Do the wyverns in Orleans count as males? Or Shteno is really just useless trash?

Fuck you, at least you got a Kaleido

I didn't get shit from all my free quartz, and literally any rate up Servant would have made me happy, even Medea ffs

Ayy I have the same problem. I just want her not to fucking talk all the time when navigating the menu jfc