I want to buy a new car right after winter, cash, $30,000 range

I want to buy a new car right after winter, cash, $30,000 range.

>RWD
>Manual
>fun

What are my choices in the land of the Free?

96 civic hatchback with mods

High mileage G8 GXP

You could find an NSX for that much money if you really look.

GT86 is probably your best bet unless you absolutely need power, in which case buy an Ecobeast.

S2000

I want a new car, I already own an 80's hatchbacks, and a 90's shitbox. I want a modern vehicle.

Please no used car recommendations. I may consider a slightly used car still under warranty.

D-did you read my post?

Why the FUCK would you post that disgusting gif? That person sexually assaulted 6 people. Is this being investigated? Where the FUCK are the mods on this board? I'm forwarding this thread to the police, this isn't ok to be posting stuff like this on an automotive forum.

(You)

pretty much this

I missread that as the G8 post, my bad.

Its pretty much.

>miata/fiat
>toybaru
>ruststang

bmws start at $33+ and I aint never buying a base model.

ND miata also the other user suggested gt86/brz

Im taking the bait. This is Veeky Forums...if you reported that you've probably reported hundreds of threads by now

A new car under $30k will be as slow as your shitboxes and have cheap materials. Buy a 1999-2004 Porsche 911, a 2009-14 Cadillac CTS-V, a M3 or M5. There's a lot of nice used things you can buy that retailed for $50-70k when new.

You could get a 2009-2013 audi S5 for that amount, they're pretty fucking nice on the inside.

Not sure where you live, but here in Cali you can also get a 2014 or 2015 lexus rc350 for 30k and those have beautiful interiors and nice options

Not brand new but a hell of a lot better than any brand new car you can find for 30k

>ignoring used cars because muh new is best meem

buy a 1998-2004 porsche 911 that's had the IMS bearing fixed, its literally the best RWD manual car you can get in your price range

Couldn't you get a Challenger Hellcat for that many burgerbux?

Definitely an R/T, but hellcats are still $55k+

>new car meme
>suggesting to buy a used Porsche

You now some people just want a brand new warranty, 0 mileage car.

at 30k you dont have many options new

>brz/frs: rwd 200hp boxer car for driftaroo
>wrx: awd camry
>FiST/FoST: fun little fwd ecoboxes with a turbo
>v6 camero/mustand/... if u get these in v6 everyone will laugh at you
>miata: light rwd hairdresser car

get a used v8 mustang OP (note you can buy a used car that is from 2010+, not 90's or 80''s retard)

Do they even make a V6 stand anymore?

I test drove most of these cars during the summer. The Mustang has utter shit quality all around compared to the Mazda, or Subaru of any kind. My friends Veloster has better quality interior than the Ford.

Its also huge, and pigfat compared to the Miata.

I'm honestly hung up between the BRZ, or Miata.

Is there a refresh coming up for either of them?

just get a brz u fucking racer fuckboi

v6 camaro 1le. That v6 has 300 HP.
>IB4 Contrarian bench racer's hit the scene.

Camaro I4 2.0l Turbo Manual

/thread

golf gti mk7?

Op said rwd tho.

Miata RF. Look.

>GM v6

>Miata RF.
Saw one of these on the road, looks amazing.

But..... Removal roof that you need to store. Also not convertable for a car designed to be convertable from day 1.
I think convertables are gay, but would only consider a car that was always meant to be a convertable.

Anyway, pro/cons over the hardtop?

Chevrolet SS

its retractable roof.

Get a GTR fag
Just pay it off

2015 camaro 2ss

This

Not for 30k, and definitely not a manual one.

Mildly used Chevy SS.

I feel for you man. You ask for advice on apples and poor people give you oranges.

Are you looking for power or handling?

>RWD

Low mile 2014 Corvette.

You already knew your options, OP. Toyobaru, Miata, Mustang, and Camaro are the only rwd offerings at $30k or less new.
You also already knew that pretty much everyone on this board would tell you to buy used, because buying a new automobile is fucking retarded in your impoverished income bracket.
9/8 b8 for inducing immediate self-loathing and regret upon reply