How can I become rich?

how can I become rich?

I want to know what it feels like to own a lambo and dress in expensive suits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be yourelf

Sell your ass

You don't. You lost the lottery when you were born.

great advice m8

Real estate

Start with a small ten million dollar loan from dad

get a fucking job

It's not that much different.

You just don't notice people with less and notice people with more. Just like life now.

Just be your elf.

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

/thread

Only chance you have now OP is if you actually win the lottery.

I know the feeling though because all I want is a GTR

>I want to know what it feels like to own a lambo and dress in expensive suits.
just give yourself to nihilism, onan -- all good things come to those who forsake their soul

Terrible outfit.

Get a CS/Math degree, learn a shit ton along the way, and start a business in the tech field which serves some niche that isn't being done atm or that you could do better like cloud optimization or something. Probably the most common or accomplishable way you can become extremely wealthy.

Save, invest, take risks. Cut useless spending. Continuously update your skills all life long and regularly look for better job.
That will get you upper middle class/upper class. If you want lambo rich, I don't know but you'll need a breakthrough and a solid network.

If you need to ask, you can't.

real estate is overpriced here..

>how can I become rich?
>I want to know what it feels like to own a lambo and dress in expensive suits
Give up. Your goals betray your inability to become wealthy.

work and never stop working.

Don't work for other people, you will never get rich that way. Start businesses, learn along the way, get bigger and better all the time.

There are a lot of people that have managed to create successful businesses but most of them rest on their laurels. Don't stop, learn from your failures, make each success bigger than the last.

You will probably end up in the gutter, but who knows, within 20 years you could be driving lambos.

Yeah it always helps.

Smuggling exotic animal jizz

You're an aussie... sell your soul to Chinese people.

>graduate high school
>work a full time job
>don't have a child until you are married
>set up a mutual fund to track the S&P 500
>?????
>profit

If you do that you become rich by 50. When I say rich I mean inside the 1%.

I know a trucker that made $40k a year after taxes and had over $15 million by the time he was 45.

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

Watch this.
A lot of good general advice.

scam scam scam

nigga please, aliens are as political as it gets. What is the end game? you gold mining mtuha fuckas

It feels like an itchy dick from those whores that sucked it while having an infection in their throats. But hay, that car sure is shiny...

by not being in want.

the more you want, the poorer you are.

when you get the lambo, soon you will think: meh this is unsatisfying. all things are unsatisfying.

true happiness is unconditional. you are happy right now and you don't need that. you just need to realise it.

Bet everything you own on black like 10 times in a row

People take risks that are riskier than this all the time, with less pay offs. Why not user?

3 words

Buy kneepads

Is this the handiwork of the Eternal Oriental?

This,OP will be a poor fagg all his life.

Send your kids to high profile private schools and tell him to make as much friends as possible.

Then as you yourself, make connections with those people's parents. Looks are important, at the very least try to make yourself look like somewhat of their level.

If you are good at fashion than usually you could make it work with one expensive coat and everything else cheap provides that the colors and style supplement each other.

Play it well, and sooner or later you will be considered as part of their clique. Then you start enjoying things they do since they start inviting you out for dinners and parties.

Keep it up and eventually your kid might even get to leech these people off and jump to the upper middle class/lower upper class.

t. Someone who was raised this way.

Becoming rich is quite trivia if you have an IQ above average. If you're not rich, you're probably intellectually inferior, sorry.

Basically this.

Sell drugs

My first job out of Uni payed 12k/mo. I spent

gonna need the name of the industry that pays 12k first job out of uni

web rorting retards?

My first job was working for Nestle as a chemist. Masters in Chem.E. Technically I was actually underpaid but the networking/CV benefits of working for Nestle are massive in Switzerland. Making money is trivial, just don't get a degree in basket weaving and have an IQ above 120. If you can't manage that then you don't deserve to be wealthy.

Easiest way is to give people something they didn't know they wanted.

It'll still take a long time to figure out what that is and produce it in such a way to where people are willing to give you money for it, but it's easier than investing or going to college and getting a nice job.

You'll feel as empty inside as you do now.

>"I went into the metals business buying and selling lead, zinc, things like that"

Just do it now. But one nice suit and rent a lambo for a month. You'll get sick of it quickly and then you haven't spent all that money uselessly

Armed robbery.

it's 100% luck

anyone disagreeing is coping

So you must be a retard
you arent asking and you arent

>keeps making excuses and blaming others for every problem in his life
>complete autismo line of thinking that becoming wealthy is 100% luck and not hard work and dedication

>"anyone disagreeing is coping"
You should really go talk to a behavioral psychologist and figure out what the fuck is wrong with you that you think the way you do and that you've given up on life so young.

This speaks volumes, I don't drive a lambo.
A jag f type SVR was more my cup of tea.
But I won't even consider the prospect of a girl who doesn't have a 7 figure plus family ( not that 7 figs is a lot these days) or hasn't got a degree/ in the process of finishing uni.

>masters in fucking chemistry in switzerland gets you 6 figures as a graduate and that's "underpaid"

what the fuck
the best a graduate in even EEE or ChemE from a good course here can hope for is ~£35k outside london, we really do treat our professionals like shit. and that's if you're one of the well rounded ones who networked.

true, what he said wasn't realistic

it's 2% hard work and dedication and 98% luck

for every wealthy, intelligent successful person there are a hundred others who are just as intelligent and driven but who simply weren't in the right place at the right time. believing anything else is pure delusion.

No, it's instinctual.
but the sentiment of a hundred others does have has merit

Looks like OP gave up on trying to comprehend the feeling.

Marrying a poorer girl means guaranteed happy marriage.
Enjoy getting cucked

statistically doesnt 50% of the population have above average iq?

Become a gigolo for old rich women.

Jesus fuck, let me guess Sydney?

Melbourne, decent place is still cheaper than Syd in close proximity of the cbd. 1.8 mil is the starting point.

how to i make money online so i can give it to my father?

"I want to learn how to get money so I can get rid of money" - you

>red carpet real estate agents
That house sure does scream the high life.

I've got bad news for you, OP. If the only reason why you want to be wealthy is to know what it feels like to have a nice car and suit, you won't make it.

You need to have a bigger "why". Find that, and you'll have a chance.

/thread

Over rated get boring real quick and need to move on to the next better thing

The money wasn't worth it
She was a 1 at best

Why does Melbourne look like Detroit? What the fuck is wrong with western countries?

I don't even strive to be rich. I just want to have enough money to secure the future of any children I might have down the line. I don't want my children to be limited by a wagecuck father and mother.

Iunno m80 if I had that I'd be swimming in pussy, no doubt. When I get bored of that I'll marry a top chick and focus on raising my kids well.

>Buys Lamborghini Veneno
>Car Appreciated beyond 4x MSRP
>Turn 2 million into 10 or more by seling it
>profit

Charge $1 to suck someone dick and then suck a million dicks

How so? Is being greedy for material possessions not a good goal? But I saw the Wolf of Wallstreet...

But atleast I'll get to drive a ferrari by the city, spot a thickie, honk at her, have her do everything I want her to.
>inb4 she'll make you come inside her making you a slave to her
>not getting a vasectomy as soon as your wealthy

I took it more has "Have so much disposable income that I can buy a lambo and fancy suits"

Strangely enough this guys base idea is the way to go
Find a service / product that people need / use, produce it at a cost that gives you profit
Rinse and repeat until you have enough money for the shit you want

if you want to become rich to buy ferraris, you will never become rich and never afford a ferrari

simple as that

>to own a lambo and dress in expensive suits
You'll never become rich

t. rich

This is so true

Are you interested in buy a palace on the Como lake? A friend of mine is selling one right now

Find what you love to do and do it. Do it more. And then even more. Don't stop. Don't go in thinking about riches you will probably fail.

img not relate

Spend a few grand. Rent a lambo and a few suits and role play.

I can tell you from near thst level experience i'd trade my suits for steel toes any day.

People treat you nicer in a suit out of habbit.

But they will trust and respect a guy with clean but worn clothes.

But once you hear the language from someone working a trade, that respect goes out the door

Follow your dreams user

shshhhshhhhhh

All this is vanity.
You will burn in hell.

>trump is very very very smart because he is a billionaire

Lambos don't appreciate.

buy ethereum

import knee pads from china

At least hell would be hotter than mom and daddies basement, no tendies though.

Wrong

I have a first class honours and studied for 4 years toward my PhD before I ran out of money and couldnt continue. I live in poverty, despite my qualifications.

Stop spouting this meme. I bought into this shit all my life, but so did every other fag and now so many people get degrees that they have become worthless.

And my degree was in biotechnology in case anyone was wondering.

Not all of us dont have a filter.

True tho. It is hard working with 1 or 2 coworkers you entire life able to scream profanity and talk like a hick.

People that take pride in a trade and dont fake like they are supertradie i mean. Guys that have the brains to be rich but not the willpower to quit working.

Trump is smart you fucking idiot. If you can't see how he manipulated the dumber masses, like many business men do, in order to reach his goal of becoming president of the United States, mind you, he picked up AS A HOBBY during the 80s. Calling him stupid just to make yourself feel better is exactly that. Stupid

Invest in ethereum.

Are you stupid enough to think that Trump isn't smart? Damn, the media has you by the balls.

It's not manipulation if you actually follow through on your promises/personality.

I'm not saying Trump is stupid.
My point is that wealth is not proportional to intelligence.
He's not that smart, yet he has billions.