/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Fuck /tbcg/ and /elyg/. No trannies allowed (except Level).

>WotLK:
Northcraft releasing in early August, instant 70.

>CATA:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)
WoWZealot releasing in early September, 1x.

>MoP
TauriWoW - it's dead jim

NOTE: This is not /tbcg/. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE BURNING CRUSADE EXPANSION.
There are no plans for a /wpsg/ guild in Felmyst as of now, but it's not out of question.

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

If you want a discord invite ask for it on the thread.

GD arrival WHEN?

gdkids ww@

/tbcg/ was compromised by cancer/newfags so quickly. Good think /wpsg/ is literally kryptonite to newfags.

>no plans for a /wpsg/ guild in Felmyst

even when a proper scripted server comes out wpsg won't make it past 30 without RAF and 15x rates

third for
ON GUMMY IS THE OFFICIAL GUILD

>

>>>/elyg/

people in wpsg have no faith in gummy. he has abandoned his projects before on a whim, can't be trusted.

>expecting a guild from a general that didn't exist before 15 minutes ago

Plus nu/wpsg/ thinks cata/mop are good expansions

i agree, we should just continue with our project on warmane

is that the excuse they'll use, then go back to playing HotS in their safe space discord

Cata and mop are objectively good expansions for raiding and pvp.

4.3.4 pvp is also quite fun and MoP had great class mechanics. I really can't take seriously anyone who thinks MoP is a bad expansion.

>/elyg/ actually thinks /wpsg/ would tell them about the guild or even let them know it exists

there's probably going to be a guild but without a release date it's not really worth discussing yet

The /wpsg/ brand alone is enough to ward off the worst of elyg

>the wpsg brand

you mean a discord circlejerk of normies who have never reached max level on a 1x rate server?

>being this new
Was nostalrius your first private server, or elysium?

I love video games

no but I played Vanilla

/wpsg/ was playing 1x vanilla before you knew private servers were a thing

that's because I'm not underage and could afford a sub lol

I doubt anyone here played private servers when vanilla was on retail

bump

No reason to bump, this was made to shitpost by /elyg/.