Shia256 and all cryptocurrencies hacked

Your cypher was cracked and all your space jamz are ruined.

You stole a rib from Adam and used it to make Eve.

Much slavery is in your future.

I can't believe you fell for it AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-713227.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at them now.

They know the Bitbubble is going to pop and they are pimp pushing one of the crap coins.

One giant hamster wheel.

They didn't know when you idolize a meme it owns you.

You're just a thick cunt mate

Oh and look....another one...

"Hacked"

>this nocoiner schizo is posting 24/7

You must be out of blue pills cause you guys are getting desperate now.

Its sad really.

>shia256
the fuck is that supposed to be?

It's a SHA-128 collision you dumb fucks. SHA-256 has 2^128 or 340282366920938463463374607431768211456 more combinations because it uses twice as many bits

give me back my spase jamz

I'm sorry shia256 has been hacked wide open.

It is no longer secure no matter what anyone does now.

21 or bust and shia256 went bust.

wow... first of all there is no sha-128 you are i assume talk about the sha-1 which is not exactly the same algorithm as sha-256 and 512 which are more closely related.

also that's not additional neger it's a multiple 2^128 times harder too find a collision on a 256 bit hash than a 128 bit hash assuming it's a truncated hash of the same function there is really no comparison between different ciphers.

>shia256
again what the flying fuck is that?

Never go bust.

nigger you are spouting nonsense how can something be broken that doesn't exist? until you explain what the fuck is this "shia256" you think got hacked you are just an other random retard that spouts random bullshit in a bad trump imitation.

so you just made that up and it indeed means nothing. ok thx bye retard!

It means everything but you are sleeping.

Your ignorance does not invalidate facts.

Try harder I guess?

It's a secure hash algorithm, did you even try to google "SHA"? I'm not on board with what the fuck ever OP is on about but you're fucking daft man.

Too bad your not on board with being red pilled.

I fear you will be "www'ing" it FOREVER.

Sad times...

i know what sha is neger, but op said shia whatever the fuck that supposed to mean google was no help in the context.

sha-1 collision is totally unrelated to sha-256 see: and not exactly practical just yet for most purposes altho demonstrating it can be done by a tech giant is a big deal for us devs indeed. even i was tempted to use sha-1 for password hashes before that news, not that collision attacks are practical in that regard it has to do more with document integrity checks than anything else. we know for a while md5 is crap and now sha-1 is proven to be crap also, but neither of them affect any crypto in any way that i know of.

oh yeah and one more little thing about bitcoin specifically, first of all the security of coins is not determined by the strength of sha-256 it is used in the proof of work algorithm (which would only give miners an edge if there is an exploit) and the integrity check and signing of transactions. but real security comes from the ecdsa private key strength.

also in bitcoin specifically the sha-256 is used twice, now even if you have a possible way to find a collision by a tiny little alteration of a transaction (which are very limited in size mind you) applying the hashing algorithm twice would make it a hell of a lot less significant even on large documents.

it really doesn't make sense anyone would think an unrelated hash family proven to be weak for electronic signature generation in a single pass would have bearing on bitcoin security. but i guess some people are above such things.

Do you even know what is actually going on?

The cypher of pumps and dumps was hacked.

You guys are gonna need plenty of brake fluid to reduce the pain of that sting.

>The cypher of pumps and dumps was hacked.
rofl

They never could grasp the "www" in their infrastructure.

Shia will show them the error in their ways.

i guess you are seriously mentally retarded i'm sorry i picked on you! it's not nice to pick on the unfortunate. i'm ashamed.

A sleepy blue piller would say that.

Its ok though.

Shia256 and all cryptocurrencies being hacked doesn't need your approval young apprentice.

lemme guess god told you that right?
or maybe you have some source for this news nobody heard of?

It really is a sad day when people lack the skill to critically think.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I could post a link
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-713227.html

You could read it but your brain won't let it register.

I would suggest some children books you could read but I fear even they are too in depth for you.

>lunaticoutpost
finally we see where you came from. okay then.