>2017
>Not owning a Lamborgotti Fasterossa

What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

>2017
>still watching simpsons post-1997

this is sad

This.
It's not even a meme, the show has been an entertainment zombie for literal decades by now.
Used to have quite some bite fun and even a spoon full of nice morals but now it's the most shallow crap.

Yeah, it's so fucking sterile waayyyyyy past it's due date since like 2001.

Meh, I still find it acceptable as moving wallpaper while I'm working

worst episode ever
>inb4 lady gaga shitfest

Never understood why this guy's head looks like a fucking tropical tree

>for people who really have nothing inside

What does that even mean?

>For people who really have nothing inside
Is this what people call "Sour grapes"?

Been binge watching seasons 1-9 recently. Show was so good back then that I'm really disappointed its still being milked. I wish it died with dignity over a decade ago.

Is there a show that hits that perfect count of seasons?
Most of the time they either get cut to early or drag on too long

>Lamborgotti
>not getting a Falcogini

seinfeld.

It was ok for a couple years after that.

The day that Bart Simpson pulled an iPhone out of his pocket, I was done. Tried to watch a couple newer episodes and every single one has a cameo of some celebrity I don't know anything about.

They should've killed it 10 years ago. Now there is too much garbage that I can't even watch a marathon without turning it off 2 episodes in.

South Park is going too far.

Parks & Rec is kinda a normie show but I feel like that one did a good job. Maybe Community too. I worry about Archer tbqhwy, I don't want them to drag that through 5 seasons of shit.

I could do without the last two seasons desu. That has more to do with Larry David leaving and (((NBC))) trying to shoehorn romance into the show for the roastie audience, though.

The Wire
Breaking Bad

w2c?

my usual piracy sites only have new stuff and I haven't seen any classic simpsons dvds in literally a decade

it just does man dont worry about it

>DUDE GOATS LMAO

fuck this game

Firefly

I know that it's a tragedy it got cut early, but that was probably for the best. Alternatively, you've got Avatar the Last Airbender. It was around long enough to tell the whole story with little unnecessary filler and it was done.

Lost

I get all the seasons on demand.

I'm broke