Have any of you guys disguised your car as a Hybrid in order to take the HOV lane?

Have any of you guys disguised your car as a Hybrid in order to take the HOV lane?

HOV stands for high occupancy vehicle. It's just a fancier way of saying carpool lane.

Are you retarded

In some states, low emissions or alternative fuel vehicles are allowed to drive in the HOV lane regardless of number of passengers. This is what OP is referring to.

This is when I'm commuting to and from work. It's just me in the car. That's why I'm asking.

>HOV
>Hybrid

What did he mean by this?

It's only enforced here between 7AM to 9AM and 4PM to 6PM so I use it all the time off hours.

In my state, fuel efficient vehicles can use the HOV lane.

>he doesn't just keep a sex doll in the passenger seat

In California you have to buy a separate HOV sticker from the DMV if you want HOV privileges.

I've tuned my hellcat to run on E85, does that mean that it is an AFV?

post hellcat with bread on engine

are they a meme?

>Cinnamon Raisin
fake and gay

Good thing I don't live in California!

HOV/Toll lanes are theft from the public.
We all paid to drive on the roads, you built those roads with public money, and you restrict them to a class you deem worthy of using them? Yeah, nah. If your concern is decongesting traffic then having an extra lane would do more than having a privileged lane.

OP, are you stupid?

Not really. They aren’t a ZL1, but it’s a great grand tourer.
I don’t have much bread in the house.

Especially since the traffic in Georgia is shit.

Amen to that, GA bro. Where you live? Lawrenceville here.

Smyrna and I commute to Atlanta for work. So of course, those less-congested HOV lanes look good..I rarely see cops around too.

That side of town sucks balls. I used to think 85 was bad until I saw 75@285 when I worked at the galleria. I’m doing some freelance work over at the waverly place Sunday thru wed. We should have the worlds smallest Veeky Forums meetup.

Just put a RealDoll™ in the passenger seat.

You mean a dakimakura