/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/RRnmCBQR

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post sam

heres a pointless side by side comparsion

please use the correct pastebinpastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

What would be the best class to fit into this group?

Warrior, Ninja, White Mage.

Probably just going to be leveling, doing dungeons and such. Nothing amazingly hardcore.

Obviously a DPS. I don't know how well Ninjas AoE either. I don't have the xpacs yet but I'm gonna get them soon..

Those lips need a kiss

and I will kiss them

xth for no male xaela husband to tuck me in at night and kiss my forehead

Who here doesn't play a girl or a guy they're pretending is a girl?

Is it normal for a SAM to be tp starved extremely quick when doing AoE to trash?

sam

Ganbare yourself out of this thread

any girl(male) who wear cute girl clothes? pst

I dunno man, I fell for the healer meme and I've been running shit with him for like ages now. We have this "totally not mad at each other" shit we do, and this could get really strange.

Dude even wants an EB but always jokes about "Not finding someone who'll do the quests with him"

i see. i'm not on your server probably though. unless you want alts.

>chemo still trying to force his hate for mateus
pottery

Me, IRL.

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

>when our WHM and SCH are consistently hitting 90th+ percentile without even trying

Who needs an even needs an AST?

oh no

oh no no no!

what is the big baby going to do? force himself again and make a thread 30 posts earlier? (and hopefully get banned) kys koifag and go recruit on reddit

They are pretty cute.

SAM

Yes

So what are some surefire signs that someone is a girl IRL?

>plays a catboy or femra
>genuinely enjoys crafting/gathering
>mains BRD, AST or WHM
>always has a group of people willing to carry them

too bad you're not

GOOD op picture.

perfect i feel like you are lying though

I want to doodle these two

Post honorable duels

I wish I could look like Musosai

>Veeky Forums filename

This is how you know it's chemo. Shitter can't make OC or source anything himself to save his life.

RDM obviously. Can raise and cure if healer dies, good aoe and is not another melee.

You go to rp server and ask around you dumb fuck

pf up for deltascape stuffs if anyone wants to mess around in the fights i-i'll try to balance you

Yysara Paniyr 6539

actually the last time this idiot made the thread he started spamming and got his own thread deleted and liora made a new one, it was funny watching him get utterly BTFO

Datacenter?

>what is Patience II
>what is Fish Eyes
Come on, user, at least try a little.

gonna report you if you even try forcing yourself early you tumor, stay mad

No one cares. I made the last thread and used a game-related image with a Veeky Forums filename. I don't care about shitty pastebin wars, keep your drama and finger-pointing to your linkshells.

There is nothing honorable about killing yourself

You're sick in the head, Mashiteus. People constantly make Ops with Veeky Forums filenames. Go find your vendetta target somewhere else and come relax

If you didn't care, then why did you respond?

And?

I use Veeky Forums filenames too. Are you autistic? Stop crying because of pastebin memes.

>no one cares
>camps the thread
>snipes it 30 posts early
>not caring bros :^)

But fishing is BULLSHIT

>femra
>girl
I don't think one has ever existed

u g l y

Reminder that Omega and Mateus are mid pop servers now and chemo was 100% POWERLESS to stop it.

aether, sorry I just kind of assume most know where I am at this point, which I shouldn't

Good point. But my point still stands that calling people out as chemo for using Veeky Forums filenames is retarded. Keep it to yourselves or talk to the people you've wronged somewhere outside of the thread and fix it.

10, you shit.

It's Yysara, he's obsessed with this thread.

ye

It's Puttel, he's obsessed with this thread.

I actually know a few IRL female friends that for some reason decided to play au ra. I think they think it makes them unique, unlike playing a catgirl.

is Adamantoise a shit server

xth for eb porting on the tower because you fucking suck at jumping puzzles

are femras girls in real life? I really like them theyre cute as hell

It describes my co-healer, although she's pretty good at the game and doesn't need carries. She does seem to have a bunch of guys who always show up when we need a rep though. Also she plays scholar/astro and caster DPS, doesn't like whm, and only likes fishing. She's almost always female xaela, but sometimes changes to fem lala or cat.

wrong
wrong
wrong

>Liora is THIS mad he can't avatarfag in the OP again

It's Abe, he's obsessed with this thread.

Is there any reason not to buy this shit for DPS classes I have under level 10?

Do you guys feel like we need more tank players?

Yes. You can only buy one for now.

What are going to be the most sought after foods this expansion?

Seriously though is this shit normal? I mean then again half of you bastards post your characters all the time but I can't tell if its to be social or just genuine autism. Some of you blur the lines.

You can only buy one.

I don't like it either, but the shit they ask you to catch is easy as fuck. Literally 1-3 casts TOPS.

Only if they have an iq over 70

h-help . .

>Puttel is THIS mad that Liora is posting again
>THIS mad that mateus is successful
>THIS mad that sandcat has friends
>THIS mad that ippiki got into a hardcore world prog static

It's not tell him to stop

>THIS mad about bait posting

If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him. In the end, you don't have any control what he does or doesn't do, but you have the power to tell him how you feel about it. If he doesn't respect your personal boundaries, he's not a good friend and it's your responsibility to decide what to do from there.

>Dex vs Str

You brought a rapier to an axefight, you deserve this

Okay thanks.

What would be your guess as to whether that is normal behavior? You're asking in the wrong place anyway, this place is full of creep apologists and shit-stirrers who will defend creepy behavior just for You's.

Did they nerf cracked cluster drops? I just did like 4 SB hunts and none dropped any.

Before 4.01 I would've at least gotten 2 out of those 4.

Aika “Abe” Tsunderie

I don't really like spearfishing...

No user. I dont think this is normal and your "friend" is fucking weird.
One thing is doing sexy screens of your own character OR if other people actually agree with it, this thing tho, its creepy.
I would be rather freaked out and tell him to stop, possibly stop playing with that person if he does not. Its just weird in a bad way.

I had a friend ask me if I were fine with lewd screens and I said no, I dont like it and end of discussion. This is how it should be.

Aika “Abe” Tsunderie

Just go look at the sale history, number of items up for sale, and demand and you'll see what's popular

I like you. Your character and screens are cute.

Is cat or elezen the better erp race?

cat

>Tfw IQ of 71
DRK here I cum

post hip scales

Experienced gatherers - when it comes to yellow scrip gear - is it better to save up and get the primary tool first, or to get a couple of the main set pieces first?

>Raen
Lol

>this guy comes into your dungeon and slaps your c@boy healer's butt

moon or sun?

make 290 and meld it

god damnit shut the HECK up you potayter

I probably would have dropped party upon zoning in and seeing a catboy healer