How many of you guys actually work in an office/cubical? Does it really make you want to kill yourselves?

How many of you guys actually work in an office/cubical? Does it really make you want to kill yourselves?

I'm thinking of getting a entry lvl office job. I've only worked in retail, so I was wondering how the transition is gonna be like.

Not a cubical, but I have an office. I can shut the door and jerk off if i want

>Cubical

I work in a cube. Its not bad. My job is easy so I use most of my time studying for my CPA. Hopefully will use that to get out of the cube farm. Some people I work with love it because they are dumbfucks that are fine with being average.

It depends. I hated it, but my job sucked.

I have my own office in a bank. Mortgage loan officer. Feels pretty comfy. Before I had a cubical in a customer service hotline job. I hated the job, but I miss the cubical life. Could easily socialize with other workers, play basketball with each other and a balled up piece of paper and trash can. It was fun. Being in an office, time passes by more slowly.

I work in an office with three other guys. I'm in IT, and we all have our own dual-monitor setups and ample space for other shit. I fucking love my job.

i share a nice office with two other traders. we have our own bathroom with a shower, a small kitchen, a fridge for drinks and storage for snacks and stuff. we have a couch in the corner of the room if any of us need to take a nap or something. usually we just sit around and listen to music and talk shit while we trade and its actually pretty cool. we're the only employees and we own 33.3% each of our little firm.

hope yr using yr free time wisely

Read 7 habits of highly effective people
Don't choose to be miserable as a wagecuck. You might stuck as a wagecuck right now but you needn't allow yourself to be miserable in a situation you can't change

>'actually pretty cool'
>describes literally the ideal work environment

I took some photos when my company moved into its new offices in 2015. This was day 1.

I work in a cube farm as an insurance cuck. My cube is small and close so feel like I'm apart of my coworkers phone conversations. Good thing I started my own business so I can get out of this life

I'm a trader and I guarantee you I make 5 times what he does - that is not how high level trading works unless he's in commodities or energy in which case potential for earnings is shit and he's just a wagecuck.

I always had an office with a door for the 20 years I worked for someone else. I never had to experience cubicle world. Now I do contract work from my home office, but only when I feel like it.

looks nice, mang
Are you a underwriter?

Gee, that's a nice view

Same boat here. I'm indifferent towards the cubes, but the job is fucking miserable.

What do you do?

I work in auto claims. Take in loss reports, interview participants, decide liability ect.

I just started working in an office last week. It's a big upgrade from shitty warehouse work but I do see it as a daunting challenge having to go 8 hours in close proximity to others without sperging out

What kind of work do you do?
And how did you get the job?

i never made any claims to be high level, and im not really interested in how much money you make(or say you make). i do ok for myself and thats really all i can ask for. and honestly, i probably do better than you just judging by how insecure you seem.

People who bitch about cubicles are giant babies. Try finishing concrete for a summer in your youth, or work in a remote work camp for a mine and you will learn what a shitty work environment really is.

Like dam you get to sit in an A/C building and go home with energy every day. So hard.

Interested too