/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/XN8mYp2Q
i.imgur.com/9cTlzSC.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus

Ending in 7 decides what kind of class I go for

Not him, but what's bad about it? I thought about giving it a try.

healslut

husbandos

Monk

Concealed Marksman

Yeah yeah I know Holds is bad or whatever but I still want to use it. What can you tell me about Legacy of the Dragonborn then if you have no experience with Holds?

Remove waifus.
Get a life, you nerds.

arithmetician

Calculus.

CAN'T WAIT TO COUNT OUT YOUR COIN!

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Beating up the Silver Hand with my lovely boyfriend!

I want the old brown elf to come back

Alright, I'm a retard. Need help with FNIS.
What am I supposed to do here?
pastebin.com/raw/XN8mYp2Q
Pastebin says to install this via MO, but the Nexus page has different instructions.

Post Scenery shots

>posting a girl (male)

>Scenery Shots
>900p pic with a shitty waifu taking up the majority of it, with the scenery completely blurred out
You first.

>tfw you end up making a side character for fun and realize that the main character you made yesterday is going to be the sidekick on an adventure for at least a while.

My entire skyrim folder is just nice screenshots that others take. I end up deleting mine all the time because I don't think I take very good shots at all, but it's always nice seeing what others make.

Make a cute girl but make her full sword and board tank.

Redguard monk

Unoptimized as shit, unstable, zero compatibility, etc. Pretty much everything bad you can think of.
No, you really don't want to use it. Like, really.

Set Data as Data folder and continue the MO install. Set GenerateFNISForUsers to run through MO. Don't listen to Fore, he can be an idiot sometimes.

Does anyone know a Oblivion mod that makes the NPC's less talkative? I don't want everyone to say 'speak' when I walk through the IC.
Also, post comfy

>MO forces a tutorial first time this dialogue comes up
>retards click through it because nobody's got time for that, right?
>retard comes to thread for help with retard problems

Set data as data folder, install and then add FNIS .exe file to your executable list in the top right corner

Perfect thank you.

Oh fuck off ya cunt.

Bruma makes for some great scenery shots

I thought we were friends

Yep yep I've heard it all before and I don't care, those accusations mean nothing. I can easily say the same about ETaC or JK's/Dawn and it'd mean equally little.

Change the distance from which NPCs will talk to you as you walk past them to a shorter number. I'm sure there's a mod for it rather than editing it yourself but I forget the name at this time.

my bad, I got the wrong one

Semen Taster

>not shaving pubic hair
>no wanting it to be clean for future husbando explorations

I thought elves are clean creatures.

no u

The difference with those is that they are actually widely used and supported.
And not shit.

>I can easily say the same about ETaC or JK's/Dawn and it'd mean equally little.
Except no one would care if you would, because you're the only one. EVERYONE says these things about Holds. You know why? Because it's true. You're just a dense retard if it means nothing to you.

>Doesn't work on my machine :^) take my word for it! You're a dense retard if you want proof and don't believe us!
No.

Shaving pubes is basically inviting promiscuity into your life.
Plus, it's Skyrim. The temperatures are like 20 degrees below, she can barely cover her boobs and you want her to ditch the last, natural mean of preserving heat.

Fuck off goat person. No one here likes you. We all make fun of you as soon as you leave

>Doesn't work on my machine
*Doesn't work on anyone's machine
stop baiting any time. it's really poor.

Okay man, go ahead and install it so you can use it in game for about 3 seconds so you can gloat and say "SEEEEE? IT DIDN'T CRASH! YOU GUYS ARE THE TARDS!" See if I care.

Again, the reason why I'm going to continue replying and not drop the conversation is because I've still received no exact answer other than general statements of "It's bad because I say so" or "It drops my performance (like every other mod does)". Explain why it's poor because I legitimately do not understand this reasoning.

>guy asks about using a specific mod
>tesg literally can not for one moment just answer or simply ignore it, they must tell the poster they're wrong for using it
are city overhauls a cult like tkre?

What more reasoning do you need than ?
You've already been told why it's terrible. It's been reported to have these issues ever since its release date, yet here you are defending it and denying the facts presented to you despite never using it yourself. How are you not satisfied with the answer you got?

Welcome to /tesg/. I still haven't had my original question answered, I just wanted to know if it's okay to use Legacy of the Dragonborn with it. I don't care what people think of Holds itself.

Is there a mod that adds a bunch of no-name, randomly generated, non hostile adventures?

NOT AGAIN PLEASE NO

You did get an answer though, you should be able to put it together by inference. It's not okay to use with Legacy of the Dragonborn, because it's not okay to use with anything else, because it's not okay to use period.

Adventurers, you mean? Immersive Patrols, Interesting NPCs, and Inconsequential NPCs should cover it.

Populated Lands Roads Paths

they even go into caves and fight stuff.

Messing around with SSE, sorry guys.

Sorry user, no rerolling

Does anyone use BOSS anymore is LOOT the go to?

LOOT is better for Skyrim, BOSS is better for Oblivion.

BOSS was outdated years ago. Just go with LOOT.

Roll 8 for a shitty mspaint doodle of your waifu or husbando

I thought so as much. I hope you guys don't talk my dirty hands

>SSE

The doujin he did with the three Dragon Quest priestesses was great!

I talk about your freckled thighs TEE BEE HATCH

ROLLING! I'M DUE FOR GOOD LUCK!

FUCK you

POST ENDING IN 0 DECIDES WHAT CLASS I GO FOR
NO CONCEALED MARKSMAN

THANKS

>future husbando explorations
>any man who fugs her dies

Being succubusfu is suffering.

>>no wanting it to be clean for future husbando explorations
>having a husbando
>not a waifu

Sneaky Sharpshooter

I haven't followed up on his other stuff, I do favorite everything I crop from though. I'll have to look into it if it's similar

STOP IT

Anons, everyone knows Elves don't shave

i.imgur.com/9cTlzSC.jpg

healslut. Find someone or something to be a meat shield and use restoration and illusion to buff them and reward their services by servicing them.

Ninja archer.

NEXT post ending in 7 decides

THIS ONE DOESN'T COUNT

I'm too dumb to figure out posing, but it's fine. TFC 1 does the job just fine while I play. Killing stuff on horse is hard though.
I kind of want another ENB, this one looks nice and cool, but i kind of want something more saturated; the sunsets are more brown than orange.

Ninja horse archer

sword and board waifu

Thalmor stealth archer.

more comfy

Unidentified Long Range Menace

Hidden Sniper

I could have given you an exact answer, but that would be just downright irresponsible of me. It's not very helpful to stand by and let someone use a mod that WILL fuck up an entire game. It's like when someone asks "How do I X with DSR?" and I'll tell them to use AGU instead. Only they're usually grateful for it and don't proceed to throw a bitchfit over something they know nothing about. Is that so hard to understand?

Non stealth archer

FUCK YOU
NEXT 7

My vote is still for healslut.

WOULD BE PREFERABLE TO ANYTHING BOW RELATED

Horse archer

Shadowed Bowman.

There are a few mods that make them talk about more varied things, like for instance a mod that adds cut dialogue comments or have them talk about more of your attributes instead of just your top one or whatever. And there is one that lessens what they talk about but I forget their names. Search for "dialogue" or "idle" though you should find them all.

You've probably never even seen this general in a good place. When people actually did things and talked about interesting stuff in detail. When there were hundreds of unique IPs and threads only lasted a few hours.

It hasn't been good for years. At best you have some perverted pic to jerk it to, a nerdy short story, or there's some heated debate that you can chip in on. And in your case a 'heated debate' is you trying to convince anons that posters you don't like are bad people lol.

Stop shitposting already and contribute something mate.

healslut archer

Well you're homeless, HOMELESS

Cloaked Marksman

Quick post archers

The only problem with proper healslutery is figuring out and choosing what mods you need for the slut part of healslut.

n o

b o w s
p l s
s t o p

NEXT 7
NO BOWS

Kensai.

It didn't say I talked SHIT about them, why you gotta cut me deep like that.

>7

Stealth crossbowman

what is that

A kind of archer

BOSS is still the way to go for Oblivion, but for Skyrim, LOOT all the way.

Learn to d&d scrubs.