Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Best Boy Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold and Mementos to your Alliance and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>[Community Event] The Rise of The Sinister 6 Event: Sandman
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=863910

>[Community Event] The Rise of The Sinister 6 Event: Sandman (Hidden Survey Link)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=242109

>[Community Event] The Rise of the Sinister 6 Event: Vulture
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=864172

>Sinister Six Character Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862087

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sumerak.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QWnx0b9HLg8
youtube.com/watch?v=CO7QKH4s4ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is cynicalex bad for the community?

>To be clear guys I like HoboSpidey and yes he does stand a chance against most meta opponents in TL. But to strongly recommend a uniform on that basis alone is ignorant. I know people may still be saving crystals for the deluxe pack, so I wanted to approach these new uniforms with caution. Hopefully I cleared up any misconceptions about my opinion.

But Whiplash is shit.

Beat me to it.

1st for spidey saviour of boring TL

Save it for next thread. Can't have too much Kraven.

>sup greg, just stop being a elitist faggot and we might actually believe you
>elitist
wut
also bitch I was sleepin at that time

how ignorant are you to buy a uniform using only that basis?????

>literally just finished SL about 5 minutes ago
Now this is podracing.

>Cynicalex said there was nothing good this update, he showed us all in detail what the characters can do in the skill preview, unlike this video that actually shows a character in game. I think I trust him more.

got the feeling he just wanted to be a contrarian faggot, tomorrow he will say lizard is shit.

Does venom's new uni make him good?
Had him at 6* for a long time now and he blew ass, would love a reason to T2 and use him

>Does venom's new uni make him good?
Yes.

we /spidey/ now?

Be aware that it also makes him a Hero, so if you planned to use him for Villain specific floor you can't.

I wouldn't mind the new spidey uni if his default stance wasn't just standing up. The lack of hanging from a web and crouched position makes the uni look like trash. If it wasn't for that, I could at least pretend it was some kinda knock-off Scarlet Spider.

>tfw easy TL week

>Jeans everywhere
Eh.

>just got wolverine to *6
>wolverine ban
JUST, magneto too.

So I put a guard break immunity gear on Cyclops because I thought that it would prevent him from getting knocked out of any of his animations but that is definitely NOT the case. It seems like he can even be knocked out of his invincibility... what the fuck does guard break immunity do?!?!

what sinister six are you finishing now? who is going to be your next one?
I'm doing kraven first and after he is done I'm going to jump on the rhino boat.

Just T2'd this guy
Kraven next

>tfw too smart for blast marios

I actually feel kinda the same way.

Though mostly because I just can't stand any kind of "homemade" outfits. Either go full costume or wear civvies, not this jury rigged shit.

running mysterio from the get go
then i'll probably go sandy

I dumped selectors into getting Mysterio to 6* and I'm grinding Kraven's mission first. Mysterio's mission just takes way too long so gonna keep using selectors for his gears.

What about when they release savageland rogue?

been looking at the vulture and he doesn't look impressive at all, will probably drop a *5 and if I get a *6 too because these sinister six missions take forever.
Also outside the uniform ticket the quest pack doesn't have jackshit on it.

You gotta let the animation finish. Also if you're running auto, then that can fuck it up too.

I thought the point was not getting interrupted during the animation? I've been stunned during the invincible phase of his 5* skill by Crossbones of all people

*i want to add that i greatly appreciate any and all help from my fellow anons

Here's a pic of a tuckered out Spidey from timeline

like pottery

let's say you're working on a gear
you reroll it
get first stat at good%/useless/good proc
you keeping it?
I just rolled a mind damage/rr/damage proc for mysterio and I think I'm gonna keep it

god the movie looks so ugly it's really putting me off seeing it at the cinemas

nigga, getting a 3/3 good stat obelisks is being greedy as fuck, settle down for a good fixed stat and a good proc.

Yeah, I have a 20%Ignore Defense/fire resist/140% damage proc that I locked.

cool cool glad I equipped it before making that post
it's mind damage 30%/rr 50%/140% damage

Remember to subscribe to our boy TMizzle coming back again with another video

LIVIN ON THE TRAP LIFE

>black guy
>into traps

>last video was 3 weeks ago
>only does ABX shit
not comfy enough

no dice
beans were not spilled

what other stuff does this man write?

bunch of listings on his site sumerak.com/
he was the creator of Dr. Holden Radcliffe in the comics, who was recently in AoS

What does the Damage Immunity symbol for Hobofist? I try to find it when I see it, but I don't see any honeycomb/hexagonal filled buff when it occurs.

So which of the new characters is good and why is it not Mysterio?

Because he's using his illusion powers to make you think he's shit so you don't contaminate him with your shit taste.

His damage is garbage and he gets bodied for free in SL

How's this on Sandbro?

Here's spidey soloing nico's relay. Somebody said they wanted to see it last thread.

what about the webs? doesn't it get reflected?

Also solo'd the wasp rumble.

Nah, honestly he was wrecking them so fast I thought I wasn't gonna exit fast enough. Spidey is way better than he used to be.

iframe baby

no idea what I'm doing desu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=QWnx0b9HLg8

Same here.

Stranges and Jeans will still be plaguing everywhere.

post it on reddit
watch them have a mental breakdown

I hope you enjoy dealing with a copyright claim on your account, asshole.

Sandman at 5* now thanks to two weeks of SL selectors, I'll go for Mysterio next

>m-muh whiplash is bad meme
youtube.com/watch?v=CO7QKH4s4ng

i'm comin for ya cynicucklex

i still don't know wtf i'm doing this vid looks like it was recorded using a potato

RNG you shit.

Farming Sandman now, but since I used my SL selectors on Karnak to finish the QP, and also his mission taking over a minute to beat, he's still 2*. Will probably go for Mysterio afterwards, or maybe Kraven.

Better yet, I'll also send in a report of you cheating to Netmarble, since you can't get these results with a Whiplash on WBU. You shouldn't have named your Youtube account after your in-game name, retard. You'll never make one of these videos spreading false information again.

DELET

Is 10-8 still the best place to auto so that your characters can get to 60?

Nice, these shitters need to be stopped.

Lmao @ the seams on Sandman's arms

Better luck next time keke

Take the burdpill Alex

Fuck you

Muties's tracking mission is better. Actually, make it muties's missions in general.

Do you play with no sound, Greg?

nah I do play with sound, I just disabled it because what I'm using to record only captures speaker audio
maybe moonie can give me some tips

Why does spider-man has a shitty idle animation? every other uniform has a cool animation.

is it me or vulture doesn't have anything special on him?

>less heroes fit the screen now when checking your roster
anyone else find this annoying?

Rhino / Lizard / Sandman, which of these should I farm for SL?

just mrut vulture faggot

Yes, they needlessly added length to rosters. I feel like it's a lazy out for the dude that drew mugs, because I'm sure dummies couldn't tell the difference between Elektra and Silk and others.

Maybe damage? Daimon also looked meh for me when I first tried him, and then turned out great.

Also, Mags's gravity ball is great for everything but Destroyers and WB I guess.

He doesn't have anything like stun or bind, yeah. Though all of his skills are AoE; they also really easy to group a huge number of enemies, and he has like 4 skills with iframes.

Not exactly worthy being a softpaywall but combined with his T2 he is a pretty solid character. Mite be cool for ABX and general stage clearing, aside from general use for SL.

who buy these crystals deals? why they keep up with this 1+1 shit?

Well he has 3 big i-frames but that's it, maybe he has some secret dps we still need to see.
>ABX
he actually is villain meaning everyone will forget he is in the game pretty soon.

I need a combat type.
And even if I MRUT Vulture, I won't be able to t2 him

how does the 1+1 work anyway?

>Not exactly worthy being a softpaywall

I think you could say the same about Clea, desu; maybe Gwen and Inhuman Torch spoiled us.

gwenpool is worth it because of the uniform, outside of that it's difficult to justify a mrut for the semi paywalls.

Spidey vs the Ghostrider relay.

Well Clea is softpaywall to pave the way for Strange, it's more like Strange himself is softpaywall. I agree with Inhomo Torch but Gwen is pretty good now with her uni.

you should be posting the floor number my dude

Does wolverine need to have a recovery rate obelisk or is his iframe and crazy healing already good for keeping him alive?

I been trying to roll one for healing but they are always such unusable shit

You would want one with inv proc to make him a an ascended meme. Inv proc is more important though, preferably one that is 4sec+.

Custom for anti-venom?
RR 78.8
Crit rate 25.2
140% dam proc

or

RR75
Snare Immune
180% dam proc

Heavily leaning toward option 2, but since I don't care about ABX and already have Fist with a lesser version of the same Ob, the Snare feels like a wasted stat.

Max HP is better for him if you want to increase heals. He already has pretty high native RR.

First one if you don't care about ABX. Crit rate would be good.

What does it max out at again? I'm sitting on almost 44% right now actually.

>That second one
>Almost perfect stats for combat ABX
>Not using it on anyone
Sweet merciful DOOM

The proc alone almost makes it worth just dumping on someone.

Need some obelisk help anons

>ignore defense 27%
>fire damage 21%
>4s invulnerability
don't have dormammu or jean grey yet (going for jean) but could either of them use it?

>ignore def 27%
>crit damage 23%
>120% damage proc
what types of characters can use it?

>ignore defense 28%
>crit damage 26%
>freeze 3s proc
who can use it?

>ignore defense 29%
>140% damage proc
>snare resist
was thinking for hero combat but who?

1. Maybe Jean, Dorm needs GBI I think
2. Decent filler, anyone can really
3. Freeze proc is shit unless you're PVP focused and even then it's not great, reroll
4. Moonknight with uni thanks to his constant heals and tons of iframes. HoboFist could also work.