Why do people need to make the streets look ugly by filling them full off stupid, ugly boring cars like camrys?

Why do people need to make the streets look ugly by filling them full off stupid, ugly boring cars like camrys?

It's like looking at streets full of litter.

Because not many people can afford E Type Jag's

I was thinking this while waiting at the traffic lights watching the masses of peak hour traffic flow by;
>all these cars look so boring
But I suppose the average joe just wants a car that will get him to and from work reliably with the least amount of effort on his part - hence the camrys.

I work in a business estate and 98% of the cars are either white, grey, silver, or black.

Sometimes I think we are afraid of cars in color now.

But they have 30k for brand new camrys.

it's because coloured cars are offensive to colour blind people

>But I suppose the average joe just wants a car that does what cars are supposed to do and does it well
huh weird. unrelated question, how much thought did you put into appearance when you bought your last microwave?

e type jag overrated as fuck.
All sportscars of era looked exactly like that.

Because they offer the best return on running costs, reliability and utility which is what actually matters to most people. All "interesting" cars are either expensive to buy and run, unreliable or impractical.

People are generally afraid of color these days and dress black and grey as well.

That's pretty much my point cunt.

So what?

where I live most cars are from the 90s
but still there are some new ones making the place ugly
its like even the normie are getting lower in quality now day
same with houses now too
any bright or distinctive colour will reduce resale value

30k does not buy an E-type.

I got my camry for free and I'll drive it into the ground,fuck you very much.

Because driving to boring jobs in boring lives means you want a boring car...

Priorities dude

Maybe we have interesting cars at homemade in the garage for nice days when we don’t have to join the herd of normies doing normie things....

Never said it did but okay.

That argument fails when you consider even kitchen appliances were colorful up to a few decades ago

But you choose other things to make inside your house interesting such as art, rugs, tv and stereos.

>drive boring camry
>tfw cucks like OP spend more on a high maintenance depreciating asset while making the road more interesting for me to look up
>in exchange I bore them to death with my camry

Camrys depreciate fast too though.

Life is too short to drive boring cars.

do you care about the aesthetic of your toaster oven?
because that's what a Camry is
cars have basically turned into appliances, it's downright depressing

sure, but if you scrimp and save your whole life and buy an apartment complex or two, then your kids can drive fun cars all the time and not have to worry about it so much

30k only get you an Veeky Forums tier sportcar at best.

wtf

LEASE

Ummmmm.

less than 20k for a used rx7.

10k for fd2 and fn2 type r civics.

8k for a used lexus is200.

annnnd they will be doing 2017 clear outs on last years 86s soon.

I was talking about new cars.