/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Thought the treasure was closer than it actually was
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ycfku
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/219336
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/219345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

FC WHEN

PC Fight club
High wall
Pass dsg as always.

Hey kids what meta are you rolling around in today? Any mainstream ones or your own personal ones?

signs down

omw but I'm drunk, sl90 and my build is a joke, go easy on me

signs go here right

DaS3 has the worst enemy variety in the series.

>high wall
Generic boring zombies and knights.
>undead settlement
More zombies but with peasant clothing.
>road of sacrifices
Shittier stupid callback enemies to crow demons from DaS1, more boring zombies but now with sticks, and uhh giant crabs lol.
>farron keep
Shitty crawling slugs, rehashed enemies from previous games, and boring cliche goatmen.
>cathedral of the Deep
More zombies, more knights, and some gimmicky maggot retards. Oh and don't forget the rehashed slimes from DaS1!
>catacombs
Generic skeletons.
>smoldering lake
Rehashed enemies from previous areas and some cliche goat demons.
>irithyll
More zombies and knights.
>irithyll dungeon
Shittier mindflayers and some crawling shit mobs.
>Profaned capital
MEMBER GARGOYLES!!!?!!
>anor londo
Rehashed enemy from DaS1.
>lothric castle
Not a single new enemy introduced. All enemies are from high wall even though this area is majorly important.
>consumed garden
Literal poop monsters that you can only with fire.
>untended graves
Rehashed enemies from previous areas.
>grand archives
Reskinned Deacons but with candles on their heads.
>archdragon peak
Annoying shittier snakemen from DaS1.
>painted world
More knights, more shitty corvians aka demon crow ripoffs and some reskinned dog wolves.
>dreg heap
Shitty DaS2 tier crawling zombies and more tedious fat knight enemies.
>ringed city
More zombies and knights and some dumb grasshoppers at the end.

>Four blues cucked in one invasion

I don't even care that I didn't kill the host

Drop a red one, I'm not embered.

Yes but place your red sign instead.

BKH because fuck Splitleaf """"greatsword""""

oh right Im dum

Poor blues. I should go back to helping them like I did a while back.

Spiked Mace

FIGHTCLUB AROUND PONTIFF INVADE 'HOPE'

I've finally got round to playing Dark souls 3.

I don't know why but I'm finding it way more annoying that the first one. What gives?

You can visibly see the thirst of the red to cuck the blue.

it holds your hand a lot more and is more about reaction time and spam than strategy and planning

plus enemies are really screechy and loud

Maybe because the ai isn't easily exploitable and shitty like das1?

Annoying how?

I have yet to meet an enemy who didn't just brute force you with more stamina than you can shake your dick at.
Seems there's absolutely no tactics to the fighting, no baiting, nothing. Just swing at each other till one falls over, I'm just finding it more annoying this time around

omw m8

>bluebabby applauding after whiffing 3 times

cute

Have you played bloodborne?

Also what the fuck is the deal with those cunts with the big saws and the jugs? What kind of fucking aids is this?

Bloodborne was too much of this and too on the nose about it, I'm not into this sort of gameplay

Oh, I get it

>I'M NOT SHIT THIS GAME IS SHIT

>full weeb rags
>dual katanarus
why even play the game if you're going to be this bad

streamable.com/ycfku

DS3 isn't an RPG, It's a hack and slash now. You're suppose to constantly be trading damage, reacting, and staggering and spamming instead of planning out your attacks in advance.

>the quality of this WebM
hhhhhngh

That's a classic one mate, Mmm vintage, what year is this... If I had to guess I'd say 2013?

Anyway, beside the point. Are you telling me the combat and AI aren't inherently more rush mode in this than previous itterations? That makes the game worse in my humble opinion pal

But if you liked DS1's combat DS3's combat is legitimately annoying, and even worse than BB's.

So you don't like Fromsoftware evolving or as others put it "changing up the speed" of souls? If you're having trouble with both this and bloodborne you might as well uninstall both and go back to 1 and 2. It's either learn to not abuse the shitty slow start ups of old ass 1 and 2 and realize you can dodge.
Or just not try and head back, and I'm sure you won't like this or bloodborne for its aggressive style.

Is there a good weapon for Dex/Fai that ISN'T the Saint Bident?

I don't really care for how polearm/spears handle and I'm more worried about just being viable than absolute min-max

Different user, but you're also 2 zones into the game with all enemies so far being frenzied hollows, it makes sense those enemies would rush you

You see, my mistake was forgetting that the fanbase will change and defend everything about it, as we did with Demon souls and DS1 and to a much lesser extent DS2
>Fromsoftware "Evolving" lmao

Bloodborne was different, I specifically didn't play it because it was a game built around aggression and swinging first, I'm not into that sort of combat. But that was why it was what it was and should have been a different IP, they shouldn't ram them noth together under the guise of Dark souls, that's not what Dark souls is about.

somebody explain this meme

lothric knight greatsword. It's better sharp than heavy, if you can stomach the heavy stat investment. 16/40/60 2H is one of the highest damage UGS in the game.

it's the same shit as ds1, just faster. roll more, block less.

>harder to chain backstabs
>fewer chances to backstab in general, though still possible to do so (unlike in ds2 where every enemy spins like crazy)
>fewer openings in attack patterns
sounds like an improvement to me, pal

Gonna be stopping at SL80 for invasions, if I want to be able to change my build around to try out new shit (melee) is k***ht or warrior better?

Just a reminder we're having a PC FC at high wall, password dsg, come join.

All I need.

>You see, my mistake was forgetting that the fanbase will change and defend everything about it, as we did with Demon souls and DS1 and to a much lesser extent DS2

I like you

From Soft is definitely forgetting what made their games unique and is running after accessibility, shock, and sales. I'm hoping that changes with their next games and they don't just try to turn everything into a half-assed platinum games clone like DS3 was.

you didnt play DS3 and DS1, clearly.

you clearly haven't played any of the games.

lol just uninstall then. You will never learn or complete the game, sooner or later the "combat" and gameplay isn't going to change back to 1 or 2 speed. You're wasting your time at this point, and it's not the joke of you being shit or anything. It's just that the gameplay won't appeal to you, so save yourself the playtime.

I cannot wait until you fight the Pontiff Knights

You'll be able to pay the wage of an entire roman legion for years with the amount of salt you'll be producing

Saying DS3 is just like DS1 but "faster" is the stupidest fucking argument and ignores all the things in DS1 that weren't carried over to DS3, and all the things in DS3 that were copied from BB instead of DS1.

Yes, the controls are the same. How perceptive of you. Doesn't mean the AI, optimization, strategy, or combat is the same at all.

What do you mean, you utter batty boy? I'm just saying that I find the combat more annoying, and just like Dark souls one I'm going to play it to the bitter end and until I can play it just as well. That's the whole point of the DS series, is it not?

No-one actually enjoys playing these games, we just feel like we deserve to suffer.

Anything that's not a giant piece of fuckmetal? Like even a normal CGS/GS would probably be ok. Thematically with this Dex/Fai guy I'm going with a sort of mad cleric theme, so him going full Guts doesn't seem to fit.

you might be retarded, have fun getting shit on by everyone in the thread

That's just you accepting a shitty forced meme of "BreBare to Die Guies XD". A lot of anons enjoy these games, it's why you have Havel chainmail fags post Japanese backstab footage still, anons defending and posting about Souls 2. Along with the current game of 3 and it's posts of baiting or arguing and gameplay tips.

Git gud shitter

i am there rn and just kicked someone's ass, are we the only two?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/219336
Ok, so I redid my Pyromancer build (yes class is Deprived, that's what I started with).

Hopefully this is better.

Alright mate, I see your point, Dark souls 3 is an improvement in every way, it's the most recent release after all, it HAS to be better right? Right!?

You keep doing you kiddo, never let anyone tell you anything that doesn't agree with your sensibilities.

>1k HP in a single charged 2HR2
I see Leo is present based on the HUD icon, but was that guy wearing a Clutch ring or something?

>Ds2 sub human got a hard on again
Are serious or is this bait

No, we've got a full house.

Pure unadulterated Melee? Warrior
Want to be a warrior but with a minute damage nerf due to stat allocation? knight(plus side, you can wear a lot of armors due to your investment in VIT)

What are the best weapons to upgrade for a quality build?

I never fucking said that you retard. I'm saying you'll hate this fucking game because of its speed. Get to pontiff knights already so you can spill your salt and spaghetti already.

Refined Lothric Knight Sword (based straight sword)
Refined Claymore (mai waifu sword)
Possibly Gael's Greatsword (fun and strike damage)

I think it just hits hard as shit fully charged

Gaels, ringed knight spear/ss

I like you man, I like your passion.

Have you edited your defenses Koschei?
You shouldn't be taking such low damage with that armor.
If you did, please stop.

>it's the Pontiff Knight cucboy
lmao

UGS godpokes always hit ridiculously hard. I've one-shot so many phantoms with my Cathedral GS cR2

Ringed Knight Straightsword, Pontiff Knight Curved Sword, Hollowerslayer GS, Black Knight Sword, Gael's GS, Ringed Knight Spear, Profaned Greatsword, Black Knight Greatsword

?? I'm saying he will fucking absolutely despise them because he's so accustomed to Alzheimer's stricken enemy's who suffer from fucking leg problems so they could barely move.

Seems like quality is only good for weapons that can't be infused

sad

Is the Hollowslayer really good with quality, or is it better with Dex?

no

Ahem.

Refined Claymore
Refined Lothric Knight Sword

Quality

I've changed my mind, I like Dark souls 3, It's an interesting twist to an already established franchise and I appreciate that

>Flynn's Ring
>15.0 load

doinitwrongnigga

We have a lot of people in the FC. Use the second floor for another set of duels so we can go by people faster.

>regen parry fishing build

Good bait Souls 1 user. I'll snag it so no bothers with it.

I dont know what Im doing

Any un-infusable weapon is better quality than over-investing in either stat, because their gains past 40 are generally quite terrible.

I dont know how to parry

Good to keep in mind, thanks

What SL is this shit because my 45 STR Heavy Winged Knight Halberd+10 is doing 200 damage to this shirtless guy.

please, I went thorugh a bad break up this week and I need friends

lol how bad? We talking cheating as you come home bad? Fucking 2 aborts while you work bad? Difference of opinion bad? "Fell out of love" bad?

Magic guy def isn't 92.

Did you ever think maybe your halberd isn't hitting in the sweet spot? Maybe it's hitting in the bad spot.

You were doing way more than that to me and I'm in full Lapp's

What drives a person to use Bordts up until SL 60?
Are they only half a man?
Were they born with tiny balls?

I moved country, suddenly because of a change in circumstance and I didn't want to leave her behind but I had to.

I still loved her man

I don't know what you're doing, but how does he do more damage to people whose SL is over 120 and who aren't wearing rags?
It's not adding up so I ask you to revert it.

So you cucked yourself. Good job mate.

Also...
>Not taking her with you.

Faggot.

Thanks man

r8 barbarian build
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/219345
also I have no idea what I'm doing

First post, best post.

Lower your vigor and endurance to get your strength to 66

oh wow i thought it was some guy doing a raspberry