Why women don't care about cars and ruin car industry

Why women never are never into cars? They don't own any interesting vehicles, care about history, participate in motorsports or do maintenance on their own vehicles?

Is it the bell curve? There are hardcore car enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts aka tesla drivers in the male population but all women are in the between where the white crossover is the greatest vehicle ever created?

Women and low test "men" have ruined the car industry and turned it into a badge whoring crossoverfest.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblereasons.com/evil-women-and-bad-wives/
speedqueens.blogspot.co.nz/2010/07/madame-helle-nice.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1510079794212.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_YCC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're such a fucking autist that no girl on earth wants to ever be interested in the same thing as you

So it's all my fault?

yes, Stop liking cars.

I've touched on this before, but I'll reiterate.

Women don't really have any interests to speak of, most of their material possessions are purely superficial and vain in nature, they use their possessions as tools to attract men and establish themselves in the pecking order among other women.

Occasionally a woman might pretend to have an interest in something outside of cosmetics and purses, but the sole purpose of doing so would be to attract a male within the scope of that field of interest.

What I wouldn't do for the greater good.

Partly. Every meet you go you will find people boasting about numbers, talking about bhp, Nm, Gs, 0-100, gear ratios, and what not. All those things do not ring the same in a womans mind like they do in a mans. Women are more inclined to discuss looks, design, colours,things like these.

Most of my past girls were interested in cars because i opened the car discussion with how my car looks, what paint it has, etc. not how many miles per gallon does it do. In that way, you show them that a car can be woman-friendly. Then you teach her how to drive. Then you start going deeper, explaining the simple stuff first so she doesn't feel stupid when you talk about ABS and she doesn't even know what a break pad is. In a year or two, she'll know enough to be able to discuss cars with you without asking "what's a whiper".

Try it. Don't be an austit with her, answer every question like it's the holy grail of car industry. Don't go "Pff, you don't KNOW what a limited-slip diferential is?" because she wil feel stupid and she will stop talking about cars with you.

This is pretty much bang on.
There are of course exceptions, but most women will only ever have social interests.
It's just the way women are wired.
Men tend to be more solitary in their hobbies.
In that, whilst there may be social aspects, the main driver is personal advancement and satisfaction.

huh...
they just tend not to
either because they are not raised around it or that that never take interest

also evil
biblereasons.com/evil-women-and-bad-wives/

I was going to make a thread about all the girls involved in motor cars and motor cycles from the 18th to 20th century
but ehh takes ages and I lost track of all the reference links

found some of it
>who da farq
Emma Gilmour
Molly Taylor

>semi famious
Vicki Butler Henderson
sabine schmitz
Jutta Kleinschmidt
danica patrick
Courtney Force

>historic figures
Pat Moss
Hellé Nice
Bertha Benz
Lyn St. James
Elfrieda Mais
Michelle Mouton
Shirley Muldowney
Marie Claude Charmasson

I don't do any maintenance on my own at all. I like driving the car that's all.

You're joking right. Car meets outside of tracks are stupid kids quoting figures they don't understand and got off the internet. Kinda like irl Veeky Forums

I am a women and I drive a coupe not a crossover.

I also am doing evening school in basic car maintenance because no1 ever thought me how to since no1 expected me to be interested.

Post feet

tldr they can if they want to
speedqueens.blogspot.co.nz/2010/07/madame-helle-nice.html

>TFW no car QT who considers you her darling

why fucking live?

Men who buy new bmws or mercedeses are exactly the same

Depends, I've known some pretty hardcore racer girls.

>Women are more inclined to discuss looks, design, colours,things like these.
But that's the other end of spectrum in terms of car autism? Lot of car people are into design language, etc.

I'm not trying to convert women into car people, I'm asking why are no women already into cars.

Because both the industry and hobby are still filled with rediculous jugheads and rampant casual racism and sexism to the point most see car guys as complete neanderthals and won't touch it with a ten foot pole

t. auto tech

>I'm asking why are no women already into cars.
But that's untrue, as you can see. There are less women interested in cars because our society has espoused cars as a "mans' thing" for literally a hundred years.

Maybe all the girls who like cars just don't talk to you.

t: sassy black woman who need no man

women can just make their own cars and organise their own auto racing events
>ill wait

>browses Veeky Forums
>wonders why women aren't into cars

>Women and low test "men" have ruined the car industry and turned it into a badge whoring crossoverfest

They have money. You don't.

If anything, you're the one ruining the car industry because whenever these car companies come out with the exciting cars you want, you don't buy them (I don't care what your reasons are, you don't care why people buy practical cars anyway) and instead jack off to 30 year old cars you again won't ever buy, content yourself to your shitbox and wonder why there aren't any fun cars anymore.

So next time you see the road full of crossovers and pickup trucks and start to complain about there being no good cars anymore, ask yourself as a consumer whose fault it *really* is.

It's mako and sayuki u fucking degenerate

Women ruined the new NSX

>what is her full name

>asking Veeky Forums virgins about women

good luck with that OP

Holy shit how bad they ruined the NSX, it is literally nothing what the original stood for.

inb4 nsx stand for future concept and thus a superexpensive pigfat hybrid is what it needs to be

I disagree, they sporty cars came from manufacturers, they wanted to take part in motorsports, beat the other manufacturers, etc. Now all that is gone and manufacturers rely on marketing statistics and gimmicks and shove crossovers down everyone's throat.

If you cannot find a modern day car that's good/fun to drive, you aren't even looking.

would you do Mako for the greater good?

There is more to driving than benchracing.

F

I'll repeat what I said:

If you cannot find a modern day car that is good/fun to drive, you aren't even looking.

NSX was meant to be a super car. 276 hp isn't going to cut it in the current super car market.
It competed with Nissan and Toyota's GT-R and Supra respectively. It still is today.
You call it fat because it has to pass current safety standards.
You claim it's a hybrid. And while not wrong entirely, it is for instant tq not for mileage in the end.

It's like you don't understand progression in technology, competition, economics, and overall change. Toyota needs to sells 200k Highlanders to be able to sell the 86 and new "Supra." Honda needs to give the market it's crv or whatever in order to produce and sell the NSX. Your mom's minivan payed for your bosses GT-R dev team.

You've got him in a box lol.

No I don't think so.
Women just don't care how stuff works. That's why very few become engineers, or even attempt anything diy related beyond painting a wall. And if they do they won't shut the fuck up about it.

False. I'm ooglin the new M2 and it's gonna be awesome. However I'm looking now for an E30 325I.

So Fuck you

what car is in that drawing? I'm in love with dat ass

This is tru.

So... Treat her like a child?
Nice one slick

>these higher end cars don't make money at all for the company, so the cheap consumer cars have to

Are you this fucking dumb? If this is true, then they have no reason to charge so much for a FORD GT, it probably has less material than a mustang.
They make money on these kid, that's the point of a company.

Women are children. The sooner you understand that the better senpai

S13

You said "slick", what'd does that mean?

>OP fag ask why there isn't more women into autos
>user gives an answer
>huuur durr why don't they make their own meets then hurr

GIMME ALL YOU GOT!

Yeah it's right in here,

What's wrong with his answer? If you don't like it make your own club, user. This is one of the many things that separate men from women. When a man is faced with such an issue he fixes it himself while a woman expects someone else, probably a man, to fix it for her.

this woman made the corvette a world joke

Explain.

The answer is in how they're raised

When you raise a little girl to be a princess, obviously they're going to act like a princess.

Also most people don't see cars as any more than appliances that go from point A to point B and there's nothing really wrong with that. There are lots of other hobbies besides cars. Like photography, planes, boats, painting, guns, cooking etc.

And car companies are profit driven entities, they make what normies want. Stop being such an entitled little bitch boy, if you want a new interesting sports cars then you'll have to scrap together more than $5000.

>why aren't women into cars
>why aren't women into drone flying
>why aren't women into programming
>why aren't women into anything related to technology

Really activates my almonds

Bias ply
>disgusting

I know I would.

But a Kyoko would work too.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510079794212.webm

Do not open this link. NSFW and has nothing to do with cars.

>what is brand image
>what are r&d costs

Generally speaking, when a company makes a supercar, the brunt of the costs will be funneled into R&D. As the cars are low-volume but incur large development costs for all the technology that goes into them, it is nearly impossible for the company to recoup the money - the material cost of the car amounts for a very small percentage of the entire project. Haloes like the Ford GT, NSX, Veyron and GTR do not make a company money. They're haloes meant to draw attention and recognition to the brand. They make money for the company by spurring sales of the brand's volume sellers, but if we solely look at the project it will lose money for the brand.

In other words, "Car Culture doesn't specifically cater to black, quadruple amputee, genderfluid dwarves so it's toxic and offensive."

How about, instead of complaining about the culture and demanding change, you retards get together and create your own Tumblr brand car meets?

Is it because none of you own cars? Because you're all fucking useless NEETs?

Funny enough I work with a black woman who is heavy into cars. I mean she takes her car to track days for fucks sake.

Of course she's married to another car guy. Mako type women exist but they get wifed up damn quick.

Lots of men don't care about cars either dude besides opinions like "Mustangs are cool" and "Ferrari is exotic"

^ this desu

But still 99% of car people are men.

Post your car and your girl faggot

I wonder if there are girls who secretly like cars but are embarresed about it because it's not girly.

Disregard that, they would probably brag about it all the time.

Corvette's been a joke since the 70s

Do more reading next time

Most people in general don't care about cars in the sense of treating them as a hobby.

Apparently such autism makes such things not obvious.

The majority of men, especially around big cities are not interested in cars.

I live in a major city, I'm the only one from all my friends with a slight interest in cars.

There's like 5 kids where I work that are interested in cars though, but they live in the countryside and are in internship.

Even yesterday I talked with a guy about cars at a small party, he didn't know much but he was nice.
Everyone around us was looking at us like we were some kind of barbarians.

The car culture is dead, would it be female or male, doesn't matter it's dead.

And governments are to blame

I have 2 female friends who are into cars.
One drives a 2014 WRX (6 speed) and the other drives a 2012 MazdaSpeed 3.

Just because you're too austistic while riding the bus to have ever interacted with a female in your life doesn't mean that the 'car girl' doesn't exist.

Also,
>Projecting this hard
>I took this bait

Why are you white knighting so hard?

Are you actually retarded? You're proposing the answer to women being included in car culture is for them to redo all the ground work that's already been laid out and suffer through smaller meets rather than wannabe chad types being less obnoxious?

>hybrid is bad
Yeah I hate instant high torque too.
>they sporty cars came from manufacturers, they wanted to take part in motorsports, beat the other manufacturers, etc
I agree with this though to some extent. The problem is the way motorsports (at least regarding the SuperGT) have developed they only worrying about this within the top of the line segment. Hence why the GT500 is GT-R, RC F, and NSX exclusive. The "working mans sports car" is what really suffers from what you pointed out. The GT300 does feature some 86s, even tuned Prius models (I even believe TRD has a Prius trim that's Japanese exclusive), but you still have lambos, M3, AMG, etc competing in that race so it ruins the prestige. They ought to limit it to cars whose production equivalents cost less than $50K. This is why I'm a big fan of the new mother-chassis rule.

I'm not gay. I like women.

>86
>370Z
>???
Huge selection

You shouldn't make it so obvious that you know literally nothing about business or accounting.

>Women would rather be included in what already exists than go through years of legwork to recreate the same thing
Woman r dum lol praise kek

Veyron makes money but that's why the price tag is substantially higher than other comparable super cars.

>Not wanting a bunch of dude-bros acting like total retards that can't pass 5th grade is tumblr
Fuck off back to /b/

Because the two are obviously mutually exclusive.
For every Bogi who knows her shit there's a Stacey doing it to be ogled by dudes with vapes.

nothing is stopping them

they clearly have different priorities so should do there own thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_YCC

why is everyone obsessed with testosterone all of a sudden?

>clearly have different priorites
No? Just because women design certain cars to be the ultimate appliance doesn't mean there are others who are actual "car girls" in the cultural sense.

Superfeminized society where being a man is a crime.

I blame /pol/ because they spam dumb shit like constantly.

>On the outside the car looked, at first glance, like a mildly futuristic 4-seat coupé. On closer inspection one could see that there was no hood, that is, no access panel permitting access to the car’s engine. Engine maintenance required taking out the whole front end of the car body, preferably in some establishment with the required space and equipment. This was not supposed to happen often, as the engine was designed to need an oil change only after 50,000 km (31,000 mi) and to automatically send a radio message to a garage a short time before any required maintenance.

>illing the windshield washer tank was done by a capless ball valve, right next to the capless gas tank ball valve. Volvo surveys had found (among many other things) that female drivers considered caps to be a major nuisance. The car featured run-flat tires, like those of wheeled armoured vehicles, in order to be able to drive all the way to a garage after a puncture and thus avoid having to change a tire by the side of the road.

>All of the textile panels or textile parts such as the seat pads or the door sides could be removed easily to change the color schemes and vary textures. The headrests had indentations to accommodate pony tails. The shifting column and the hand brake were removed from the center console to give the front seat passengers easier access to the large storage compartments located within the dashboard. The rear seat could fold up, making it easy for the driver to get a fairly big item in the car without opening the hatchback.

>The bumpers and body cladding were made from tough, dent-resistant materials. The hybrid engine was economical and powerful. The five-cylinder engine produced 215 bhp (160 kW; 218 PS).
This thing got ridiculed so much when it was new.

>actual "car girls"
they are outcasts, most girls don't like them
the alternative is tokenism

Basic psychology. Even as babies, males prefer anything with wheels and females prefer dolls, or stuff that has a human form. This is just an extension of that, we're wired to like cars, they're not.

What point are you trying to make here? THe discussion is about getting girls into cars and car culture, not how girls perceive other girls.

Mate, if all you can come up with are two fucking low end roadsters from Nissan and Toyota, then you need to reconsider your definition of a good/fun to drive car. Because I can tell you there are hundreds out there that you can buy, and many of them are actually under $60k.

>getting girls into cars and car culture

>muh boogeyman

So which one do you orbit more user?

OK, list 100 new cars that are fun for under $60K. Just even find me a list, you don't have to do it yourself.

>"I don't have an argument because I know this is correct so I'll just use a buzzword to make it go away"

>I didn't have an argument in the first place which he pointed out so now I have to act like a retard
It's OK user, just head on back to /r9k/.

If you're not /r9k/ you don't belong on this site.

start by changing there entire social structure and way of thinking
EZ PZ
frame 5
>a wild chad appears

>frame 5
>>a wild chad appears
Literally what relevance does this post have to the discussion?