/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Literal Dead Game Edition

>Latest News
New Expansion
news.blizzard.com/en-us/hearthstone/20888401/join-the-knights-of-the-frozen-throne
Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild 0pen Tournament ($1OO prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Last Thread:

first for no dk class

I thought I was going to start playing HS again.

And then they revealed absolutely no interest in a DK class, but rather "everyone is a dk!!!" cards.

9 dk classes

I hope they're all unplayable.

I'm gonna prepurchase

vicious fledgling plus stonetusk boar coming soon to a face near you

>Hero
We already had that mechanic on other cards
>Life
We already had that mechanic on other cards
>Deathrattle

Literally nothing new. Garbage set. Thank god I'm playing wild, another set that I can skip entirely.

you fucking tard, How do you not have 4k gold yet? I don't even play everyday

dev on trump's stream confirmed you can only stitch together cards that cost 5 or less mana because its too much to expect people not to make 11+ mana unplayable cards

so sad that paladin can get tyrone off defender but hunter cant even get the legendary highmane

>interviewer telling him he should have done play that completed quest a turn later

What did he mean by this?

>OUT OF MY JUNGLE
>3 mana 1/4 taunt rare
>Get to pick between LIGHT and TITANS

>Legendary card
>Costs 6 mana
>Gives you a new hero power
>Can't even get a highmane

Why not just make it so if you pick a minion that costs, say, 6 then the next 3 minions all cost less than 4. There is a wide enough variety of beasts that you're not going to be able to effectively create the perfect combo every time.

>watching turdstone "e-sports"

>not jsut watching the announcement on the site and skipping twitch "today's children TV" entirely

Hypothesis: Hero cards will change the class to go against archetype.

Hunter is face class, so its Hero card turned it into control.
Priest is control class, so its Hero card will turn it into aggro.
We'll probably get other shit like Heal warlock, weapon druid, or some other silly shit

N E W
E M O T E S
C O N F I R M E D

MUZZBOIS WW@

4 PACKS INC

Aren't death knights just quests 2.0? They change way you play game, are legendaries, and are unique to each class. Is blizzard just running out of ideas at this point? Are we just going to get constant rehash of same concept for next 15 expansions? Not to mention focus of expansion is deathrattle aka return of naxx. I guess we will see inspire coming back next expac.

This is pretty nuts to have in Priest. Aggro get fucked.

>other silly shit
please fucking no. When will HS move away from being a fucking children silly card game and be something more mature, interesting and actually strategic.

Why am I still playing this shitfest of rng.

>seeing this plus spell damage
>against evolve shaman
nuts

legendary mage hero power: primordial portal: discover a mage spell and minion, they cost 5 less

Mechs make a comeback and the new gimmick is "upgrade" which is basically adapt but for your hero power.

Just play Gwent if you want a "mature" fedora circlejerk

>Aren't death knights just quests 2.0?
It doesn't seem like it's going to demand that you warp deck construction as severely as quests do.

>Why am I still playing this shitfest of rng.

there's no good alternative yet

Gwent is in its infancy and no good MtG online game has surfaced yet

Come the fuck on Wizards

>1 damage aoe
will never see constrructed play

Gwent is boring as fuck.

I actually tried most online card games, its crazy how none reach the same level of the physical ones. I guess its just not possible to do a proper card game with good interactions online, I mean stuff like responding to cards/triggers in Magic, or doing runs in Netrunner, that just doesn't work nicely online.

HS is the last one I still log-in, might as well quit. Hell, I've been coming to these threads for around 3 years now but these days I skip the threads up to Wednesday to see what the brawl is and today because of the announcement. I'm honestly surprised /hsg/ is still alive.

What is maelstrom portal.

How come they still don't haev any sort of "admin" tools for hearthstone to fix DC's or turn back the clock or w/e

fucking kek

>kills weenies, heal some hp
>"oh what Thalnos"?
RIP aggro

>nuts

this general is just infested with rank 20 idiots

what is fan of knives