If you see this thread while scrolling, you must name ONE (1) GOOD FWD car

If you see this thread while scrolling, you must name ONE (1) GOOD FWD car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXdQUdUu7xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mazda Protege 5

Peugeot 205.

Peugeot 206.

Ford Fiesta

Twingo

Peugeot 207.

$3k Civic

Honda City Turbo II

Speed 3

Honda fit

Cutlass Supreme.

this

UNO GT

every single generation type r civic

gave me a boner, something you don't see in europe since early 2000's

Peugot 208.

Mine. Makes some choo choo turbo noises so I feel like I'm going fast.

Citroen DS

Ford probe

mazda miata

Renault Megane RS. Bought it for 26k and will rape most murican cars on the track
Not my pic

Kek those things rust like a motherfucker

W-Body Monte Carlo

Honda jazz '05

DC2

are you retarded?

the one that doesn't kill you on impact

Focus xr5
Morris mini
Civic
Rolla
Saab

FORD KA THE BEST CAR EVER MADE

its best hothatch imo

Mazda MX-6

You're probably joking, but it's basically on par with a Mini in terms of handling. Terrific car.

/thread

>Any civic / integra type R
>RSX type S
>Prelude
>civic si
>CRX
>FiST / FoST
>Celica GT
>Golf GTI

There is NO good FWD car.

Can confirm.
Super rare here in the UK. It's rusted to fuck.

Entered thread to say Toronado, was not disappointed.

clio cup

I'll raise you a misery

kia rondo

Honda Civic

Civic Si

*wins races and rallies near you despite having lawn mower horsepower and shopping cart wheels*

>unibody construction
>front wheel drive
>independent suspension all round
It's practically a modern car, except it was built 83 years ago.

The original hatchback

So you guys will ever post a good car yet?

>Being this butthurt

Guys, I think my Miata is retarded. The front wheels are spinning instead of the back ones.

how long do you gotta leave a hardtop on before it fuses with the car?

This tbqh senpai

Acura integra

Ford Probe, Foyota Celica, Fiesta St

SRT-4

Uttertrash

Geo Metro

90s Civic Type R

Brings back memories. We had the sequel though.

???????
They fucking rust in the US too

Ford Focus SVT

Shit. I meant to reply to the comment above yours, claiming that there were no good FWD cars. My bad.

Fiesta ST.

>>
Have to be trips trolls

This. The only benefit of fwd is the lower cost

Civic type R unironically.
If only it wasn't overpriced

Come again love?

Have to be trolls.

>no one has named the CRX yet
what the FUCK

Second original design from Soviet Union. Even easier to take care of than the rear-wheel-drive counterparts. So ugly and unwanted that you can leave this unlocked and nobody would ever try to steal it.

Simply the ThinkPad of cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=uXdQUdUu7xA

But they both posted examples of good FWD cars.

I put it to you that you are the troll sir.

my man

I've had the misfortune to sit in them, they're not good.

wrong thread, read the entire description instead of naming any front wheel drive car

also lol that integras arent every other post here

And I'm planning to drive total of 1000km to get one from the frozen winter wonderland if things don't go according to keikaku. Samaras are as cheap to maintain as japanese FWD cars such as Corolla. Too bad it won't have 5 doors.

Samara is not car to enjoy driving, it's a tool. Tool to go from place A to place B. At least you will enjoy repairing this since it's so simple mechanical wise.

Mazdaspeed cars are the GOAT

This is the only correct answer

>Nascar inspired car
>FF
What were they thinking

>The Absolute state of Sovietboos
Literally any person who had the misfortune of having to spend their youth in Soviet Union would consider you mentally retarded

Well I'm still considering to get VAZ-21013 since it's in the same area, if I can get it cheap. Soviet cars otherwise are far more stress free, in the way of "I don't give shit about this shitbox". No fuel injection, no extra fancy electronical shit and no catalytic converter. Besides, do you think modern cars are better just because they are more complex? That is the reason why I have to go 1000km up north just to get one since they can handle the cold weather. People living in cities are just hedonistic bastard always striving for extra comfort. Cars are tools and nothing else. No matter how much electronics you have in your car, it won't save you from certain death because of your shitty driving. They can help you, but they will only make it less likely that you will die from a accident.

There is one thing you can buy with money but you can't buy reliable mechanical solutions. Besides, export models of Soviet cars were far superior to their domestic counterparts, that is why Russian are buying them back. In the cold land I live in, Ladas were very popular almost top selling cars back in the 70s and 80s. Often during cold winters, some noticed that Ladas were getting more common on the road compared to western cars. Ladas were designed to tackle the hard winter of Siberia.

I really don't want a car that gives me extra expenses just because the OBD says something even though the problem might lie on the sensor which is giving false information.

saab 900 turbo

Chevy Cavalier PPV

VW Golf

GT-R LM

super underrated and beat a bunch of competition hopefully it spurs oh-nissan to make the 390z a fwd beast

>tfw the clearcoat is starting to strip off on my 2010 speed 3

slower than a 60's fwd car with a 0.6 liter engine though.