He's not a private military fag

>He's not a private military fag

Give me one reason not to be one. They seem to make fucking bank

>Give me one reason not to be one.

Because Trump froze all Federal hirings. My uncle works at a PMC doing security for the State Department. His contract was up in January and was going to renewed in February after taking a few weeks off. Then the hiring freeze hit and he's unemployed. Although I guess it's some poetic justice. He voted for Trump despite my warnings of the hiring freeze but didn't think he'd go through with it.

Why is Trump such a faggot? How do we stop this Jewish queer

They do make fucking bank.
But they're constantly away from their families and friends.
It's like neverending deployments.
Shit sucks.

Just have to grin and bear it until the next election or impeachment.

Though I do wonder how /pol/ is taking Trump having multiple Jewish bankers on staff, immediately cutting regulation on banks. and promising unwavering support to Israel.

Because 2006 is over and contracts are hardly that lucrative. Even if the lifestyle somehow appeals to you, you'll be competing against retired military with multiple years of combat experience, usually in SOF. Better brush up on your EMS

/pol/ was always retarded

>Hurr durr maybe if we elect the RIGHT zionist billionaire this time everything will finally change for the better!

DevOps pays better.

I don't have family and friends...I should have chosen a different life

Because I'm willing to bet none of us here has any training worth shit to become one.

They used to hire just about anyone when the Iraq war started. Even cops would join.

Nowadays though they don't need as many and it's full. Not even a Marine Infantry man with 3 tours would have an easy time joining IF AT ALL.

Now, they pretty much only hire guys who were part of the special operations community.

Believe me I'd do it but they weren't interested. I've most definitely applied to the bigger and easier to get into PMCs.

>Muhreene infantry man with honorable discharge and years working as security and then paramedic

That wasn't enough.

>They seem to make fucking bank
they buy their own equipment do you have any idea what that costs? they also get shot at and shit.

I'm severely disappointed with Trump, but aside from Ron Paul, he's probably the best we'll ever get. All the good shit he promised is going to get stonewalled by congress and the courts, and the bad shit is going to get pushed through. Oh well, at least he isn't Hillary.

>Ron Paul should've won
>Trump was just the fuck you after Ron lost

bullshit 22k a month? nah.

They don't receive any of the benefits that soldiers get. Requires at least 4 years of service in a conflict zone and preferably being in SF or being part of a SWAT unit for a considerable amount of time because most of your engagements are CQC.

To summarize, you get paid more for a reason.

You should go for it. The problem is they'd never hire you.

The only way to become a armed contractor for PSD these days is to be former special operations or a shit-hot Paramedic or working dog handler with a military deployment to a combat zone under your belt. The supply of qualified applicants vastly exceeds the demand.

If you really want to go to Afghanistan, they're in constant need of journeyman electricians. Complete a 4 year apprencticeship and try that.

Because I guarantee that most people here are not and have never been at least infantry and been on any tours.

If you want to be PMC then you sure as fuck better have some experience because they'll laugh your ass off the office land if you show up saying you want to be a contractor.

I may go into the armed forces reserves, but I sure as fuck won't get enough experience from that to dream of being a PMC. Unless they need warehouse plebs or people fixing up cars.

>He didn't do intel while he was in
>He is working for McMercenary humping a gun instead of doing intel contracting

It's sweeter on the POG side user.

I don't have any experience in the military and don't plan on spending the next 10 years of my life in the military.

I hear most of them wont hire without previous military experience.

I doubt they need many anyway, The way things are now any young man would pick up a gun and kill whoever you tell him to for $500 per day.

You were a pog

t. 0341 with 3 deployments

if you like going to warzones in shithole countries then sure, why not. if youre just looking to make money theres obviously way easier routes to go.

Not true my buddy was a regular infantry dude in the Army. Did 2 tours and didn't see a fucking thing. He's on his 3rd tour as a PMC and still hasn't seen a thing except lowered paychecks. They only make like 60k a year now but he still does it because he can't handle real life.

US pmcs need to compete with African warlords who basically sell people into slavery to meet demand. Hard to compete with slave labor.

Because you can't get in unless you're exmilitary with combat experience under your belt