/ink/ - Splatoon General

The Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE

Previous thread: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Splatfest on July 15 before the game comes out
- SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
- Splatoon 2 needs 3.1 GB of space to install
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) includes:
Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch)
Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ikakhmn_32/status/882982982826328072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protect the Princess

>make a drawing
>post
>"Link account to Twitter or Facebook"

God damn it, just give us Miiverse. I don't want to link anything.

>inklings can change their color and gender at any time
I wonder if it's just a faux pas or it's an extended process that prevents them from hotswapping in public

Do octolings share the same shifting ability or is Marina stuck as a choctoling?

So you can just enter the lobbies right now but can't actually play, right?

>>inklings can change their color and gender at any time
You're confusing gameplay with lore.

Make a junk Twitter account.

puchi dayo's great.

>dexter's lba is made by gendy tartarsauce
>he also made samurai jack
>samurai jack's ending was shit
thanks for reminding me asshole.

twitter.com/ikakhmn_32/status/882982982826328072

Even better,
>Good, now c'mere and eat my cake cutie~

How is Zone going to do a Pearl flash if he says he doesn't do loli?

Or is she considered a shortstack like Callie and Marie were?

>no mlaatr artstyle yet
come on people

>thigh highs
yes please

do it yourself then.

People break their own arbitrary rules whenever it suits them. Also, all Inklings that can hold their form are fully developed.

>sunken scrolls will reveal how Marina got accepted into Inkopolis

if i had the skills and patience i would have already

Already done

This image makes me smile every time I see it. Why do they look so miserable until the end where they're suddenly happy.

Who wants to place bets?

>orphan
>war veteran
>second class citizen
>victim of bullying

>fully developed
Nintendo said the age at which they learn to do that is 14.

Can I make a Splatfest post without posting to fucking Twitter?

Naisu

naisu

Because when you're 14 you're old enough to be experiencing sexual feelings but also know what to do with them

1 looks miserable.
2 looks like it has cerebral palsy
3 looks nervous
4 looks autistic

I have a doujin that proves you wrong

Why are they letting me play the splatfest demo right now if it's not july 15

This is my fetish

14 for your dog means they're dead.

Inklings aren't humans. They're shape-shifting squids. They don't share our same lifespan. Human rules don't apply.

>Masturbating to children
>Arbitrary

Maybe someone just scouted her from the sewers, inklings are pretty chill.

My last dog lived to be at least 15 or 16.

Their appearance at age 14 is that of a kid, somewhat younger looking than an average 14 year old human, which would fit considering Captain Cuttlefish is a centenarian yet he's still very flexible.

>artists know just how ugly and gross pearl is that they purposely add cute features just to make her look more appealing than marina

Feels bad being a Pearl fag

This is what Inkling children look like. Player characters aren't children. They're shapeshifters. They can make themselves look however they'd like.

But that's the case for every Splatoon fanart, artists rarely draw inkling's ugly noses and wide ass heads with squished faces.

This is what I want to know. Can't tell since whatever you draw stays so maybe it's what you currently have as your drawing other players see.

Is there a finished version of pic related?

How do you know your post actually went out in Inkopolis?

Alright same user from before about the weapon compilations, how come no fuckin weapon has the new Inkmines but like...one? Am I missing something here?

>my friend just called me a fucking retard on discord for liking pearl
>the entire server started to agree with him

that actually really hurt me

So you can pick your Splatfest team

They can only shapeshift between their humanoid form and their squid form. Otherwise Captain Cuttlefish wouldn't be a hunched over frail old man nor would Callie and Marie be taller than the regular playable inklings.

That's more of a toddler in your picture.

Pretty much this, the inkoos are actually kinda ugly, but in a cute way, not really sexy inherently

Callie and Marie were legal, I'd assume Pearl is also legal. There may be an age requirement for idols, and the Splatoon 2 inklings are 16 anyway, so why wouldn't she be at least 18?

She's looks about Squid Sisters' height, but Marina's pretty tall and makes her look smaller than she actually is.

How do I get to the testing grounds?
I made a fake Facebook account to use for posting in the mean time.

For variety

>he likes Pearl
LMAO LAUGH AT THIS GUY

This is actually wrong, they do make cake ice cream

They're not your friends, we're your friends.

Sorry to hear that, user. I like Pearl too, and I don't care what anyone says. She's cute as fuck

I don't know what you're talking about, I've wanted to plow my inkling for over two years

The Squid Sisters aren't any bigger. That's an illusion, so you can see them well from a distance. They used the same thing for the Animal Crossing track in Mario Kart 8. Even was confirmed in the Splatoon 2 Campaign Trailer where the player Inkling is the same height as Marie.

Captain Cuttlefish looks old, because he wants to, and see It goes through all the stages from baby to toddler to kid to teen to fully grown.

Marina actually brings that up and mentions that they do sell cake ice cream in fancy pints. Pearl laments that they're really expensive though.

I really love their lax friendship and banter. It's cute.

All of this

Beat up the brat!

Fake fan alert

I get that but a lot of weapons have suction and splat bomb, almost nothing has sprinkler or sensor

I don't like Pearl too much yet but that was pretty shitty of them.

But Callie has breasts, inklings are flat.
>Captain Cuttlefish looks old, because he wants to,
I find that hard to believe. Got a source?
>and see It goes through all the stages from baby to toddler to kid to teen to fully grown.
Looks more like newborn to toddler to teenager.

Where did you get that inklings can shapeshit into anything they want?

For real for real, actually this, but I guess it depends on how malicious it was intended to be

Well, they're not wrong.

Splatoon 2 Inklings are 14. Confirmed by the Producer or Director or whoever the fuck he is to be a new set of 14 year old Inklings.

Not sure the whole ''I'm actually 1000 years old!'' loli stereotype matters to these people or Tumblr for that matter since you get banned for that.

Didn't you hear the song? You're either a KID or a SQUID.

I like them both but Marinafags are definitely more cancerous.

>Captain Cuttlefish looks old, because he wants to
That makes absolutely no sense.

I've always thought of cake ice cream as cheap shit. Ice cream cake is far more valuable.

>no Switch

You know, this is kind of narcissistic don't you think? What if we had tablets or cellphones shaped like people?That'd be ridiculous. So why do squids have squid shaped ones?

What part of shapeshifters do you not understand? Also, those are outfit illusions if you look at the actual character models. Are you kidding? You change your looks all the time in the game. Even your ink color changes constantly.

We must protect that 4head!

>mfw I like Pearl and Marina more than I ever liked Marie

I still prefer Callie over them, but I'm glad that they gave us 2 idols who I really like

Sorry to break it to you, but that's western marketing only.

>What part of shapeshifters do you not understand?
Don't dodge the question, show me proof that they can shapeshift into anything like you claim.
>models
I posted official art.
> Are you kidding? You change your looks all the time in the game.
That's gameplay, not lore. Might as well claim an inkling can erase itself from existence by deleting your save data.

Name things better than Splatoon.

DELETE THIS

2 Splatoons

t.thattso

Eating actual squids

I thought you guys got killed by discord

>show me proof that they can shapeshift into anything like you claim
Have you ever played the game? Let's pretend the ink color changing and appearance changing is solely for gameplay purposes, you still can't explain away stuff like Kraken transformations.

who /himecake/ here?

you DID lock in your splatfest choice right?

Not him but you are honestly probably reading way to much into this

Right here

Is there a Discord?

No, people just don't feel weird accepting that something that resembles human children are fully grown members of an entirely different species.

Just the actual playing part. We still waifufag like crazy.

If they could morph into anything then why didn't your player character transform into an octarian to blend in story mode? And why does Captain Cuttlefish cripple himself deliberately? Don't just say ''because he wants to'', show me proof of that.

>you still can't explain away stuff like Kraken transformations.
You mean a powered up versions of their squid forms?

Geez, you're grasping at straws here.

>thattso
>good taste
HA

It surprises me that there isn't more Inkling vore out there

Pearl is garbage and your friend is right.

So, there's no testing area in the demo? That sucks. I was really looking forward to that.

i think so, anyone have the link?

You've yet to prove that Inklings can shapeshift into anything they want, nothing in the game states that at all so you are making shit up.