/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Funky Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter signing in.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

different ways you would bully Makoto
1. Sticking an unloaded revolver in her mouth and squeezing the trigger
2. Invite her to an expensive buffet, eat loads of food and excuse yourself to the bathroom, and leave, making her pay for everything
3. Stealing her headband and when she ask for it back you snap it in half and call it stupid
4. Write her a fake love letter and when she confronts you about it, all embarassed you laugh in her face
5. Blowing your nose on makotos hair

Please feel free to add to this list, thank you.

"You see yu i was given the opportunity to eat cabbages without paying the price. Any sane adult would eat it if given the chance to have a delicious diner and so would you and your band of brats. Maybe not now but later down the line youll think back to this and consider eating cabbages That is if you survive tonight and who knows maybe ill be the one to feed nanako cabbage tonight."

This is now a marie thread, post pics of best girl

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

love

>touch fluffy hair

6. Telling Makoto you'll visit her father's grave with her on father's Day then not showing up

it's the misheard lyrics you stupid idiot

Okay

Which lyric?

Who would win in a fight: True Ending Yu, or Accomplice Ending Yu?

The one with bonds. So, True Ending

The one that unlocked his Izanagi-no-okami

Please don't post ryujis girl without his permission

Adachi

But he didn't post Ann.

Okay, so how many other Yus are needed to make it a fair fight?

He's dead. That doesn't count.

They are all ryujis girls, he loves them all like sisters.

No fight is fair. You understand nothing.

7. Telling her she'll never be like her sister

>how many other Yus are needed to make it a fair fight?
It doesn't matter. Accomplice Yu will forever be stuck in the fog, unaware of anything around him and unable to see anything beyond it. So he'll always lose no matter how many of him there are

>Telling her she'll never be like her sister
So, she'll never be bitter and angry all the time?

Is Atlus going to make a game about Groo?

What would his palace be like?

Delicious cakes!

So she'll actually have a healthy sex life?

8. Leaking her nude photos on the phansite

The Beauty Thief is cute

you don't know the song "When the Moon's Reaching out Stars" from P3 you newfag?

i like cabbage

The World. Duh.

9. Raping her

very cute

I'm legit on the verge of dating Takemi cause none of the girls my own age interest me
think I should?

I think another fun Persona spin off would be one that's almost completely VN, as that's one of the parts of the games that people really enjoy. Choose your MC, then interact with every social link character around as you live a comfy ass life. Make friends, fall in love, make rivals as you just live in a wacky neighborhood full of these characters that we all know in love and wouldn't normally interact in any canon context. Go to the movies with Labrys, Chidori, Tatsuya, and Zen.
Invite Kanji, Yusuke, and Eikichi over for dinner.
Play video games with Junpei and Futaba.
No real goal in mind, just kinda going for your preferred happy ending.

name of FB page??

Kawakami is better.

And which lyric is supposed to sound like cement lightbulb? Because I know the song.

You need to 18 to use this website, user.

10. Convincing her to come with you to Shinjuku as you got her a role in a mafia movie where she is raped on camera by the Yakuza for a Jav movie

I mean my own age in the game fool
Akira is like 5 years younger than me

Oh crap, I totally forgot about that. I'm a fucking idiot

DIO
Earth
Kingdom

Beginning Navigation

i like it

no you dont

it's after the 'I never felt like', what stillnot hearing it??

This surpasses bullying

oh

itd be more popular than the main games

I just hear SO MISERABLE

Be sure to wake up with a good breakfast, Anons.

its 'a ceMENted lightBULB'

Last time I was in a persona thread on v there was some guy posting bully greentext about Makoto. Yall got any more of them? That shit gets me rock hard

It'd be way more niche than the main games too

Persona users can't have Palaces :^)

I guess I could understand someone hearing that. I just don't.

Please contribute to this list
different ways you would bully Makoto
1. Sticking an unloaded revolver in her mouth and squeezing the trigger
2. Invite her to an expensive buffet, eat loads of food and excuse yourself to the bathroom, and leave, making her pay for everything
3. Stealing her headband and when she ask for it back you snap it in half and call it stupid
4. Write her a fake love letter and when she confronts you about it, all embarassed you laugh in her face
5. Blowing your nose on makotos hair
6. Telling Makoto you'll visit her father's grave with her on father's Day then not showing up
7. Telling her she'll never be like her sister
8. Leaking her nude photos on the phansite
9. Raping her
10. Convincing her to come with you to Shinjuku as you got her a role in a mafia movie where she is raped on camera by the Yakuza for a Jav movie

Please feel free to add to this list, thank you.

Question about that: I don't watch Jojos. Are their stands basically persona in that they're parts of their personalities, or do they just look similar?

punch her

Originally at least, Stands were basically psychic energy. That's why only other Stand Users could see Stands.

They're basically the same except Stands can be a bit weirder and more specialized.

Punch her where

in the face

They're personas that have one or two special abilities that are really strong instead of learning several (for example, I can punch hard and also cut holes through space), and obviously there's no restriction to where you can use then like how Personas are only usable in the Metaverse

Cool, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Ascetics

Why would you wanna leave a mark on her face, she is pretty.

some Personas are more specialized too, for whatever reason

Takemi was my least favorite of the cakes. She wasn't terrible or anything, but I found Kawakami and Ohya to be more interesting.

I will admit Takemi is the hottest of the three though

There are better places to punch her, user.

I'd love to punch her in the back of the head

Kinda but Personas can learn a lot of abilities even if some are just variations on "hit something hard"

Would you, /pg/?

>I SWEAR IM NOT AVATARFAGGING

I'm not sure what part of "I would do any character under any circumstances" you misunderstood.

Would you do Makoto if she was half dead with a knife in her stomach? She's still concious

Burgers love fat so much they turn into it

>Akira
Have your (You), get with Doctor Legs and then promptly kill yourself, newfag

But I'm not, user.

>He named himself Akira

The state of this thread

Honestly, I've just been waiting for those two faggots to get bored and fuck off. They've been exchanging (you)'s for at least half an hour.

>bully it

I find this better than waifuposting desu

Something about this artstyle makes me wanna rape makoto

>He plays persona to live the life he never could

Annfags are the worst!

Any girls want to date me

It's the same shit but worse because you see it's ironic

>he plays persona

I legitimately find Makoto abuse hot nothing ironic about it

no

Stop reacting to them, man. You know what they're doing, I know what they're doing, and they know what they're doing.

That user who posted rare Haru in the last thread from pixiv. Thanks lad, you're a good person.