/felyg/ Felmyst General

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What is the appropriate faction to choose?
strawpoll.me/13376439

>If we do end up rerolling, what class are you going to play?
strawpoll.me/13376455

>What time is it going to come out???
Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.

>I'm sick of leveling!
Don't stop until you drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13376509
discord.gg/PkPkZPr)
discord.gg/e3jEKAC)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where will the server be located? north america, europe?

Guild name poll results:

Top3
1. 23 votes
2. 13 votes
3. 12 votes

Create another poll, those suck ass.

the Felmyst community has chosen
sorry

strawpoll.me/13376509

strawpoll.me/13376509

strawpoll.me/13376509

VOTE NOW

I kind of like pupper pals

there is already a tbc thread

Oh. Shit I checked and I didn't see one. Thank you.

Okay bump

Reminder your best bet for a successful Veeky Forums guild is to join the /wpsg/ guild.
No trannies/attention whores
People who know tbc
Performance based raid slots

More info and official guild discord to come when a release date is announced.

>What Should We All Roll On Gummy?
>all

kys

read the FAQ you faggot

We should steal

You just said it was a reddit guild. I would rather spend my entire time playing WoW having to listen to trannies circlejerk over each other than spend a second playing with a reddit guild. Let's make a new guild without either of those.

>just said it was a reddit guild
What?

>wpsg a reddit guild
???

If you don't want to play with MoH by far your best option is wpsg, splinter guilds by literal whos have a terrible track record

no one said anything about reddit?

The people in discord claimed they were from reddit and inhaler was in the discord.

There isn't a discord yet, whatever one your in isn't for the /wpsg/ guild.

Crusader you are literally the stupidest fucking retard i have ever met.

>trannies are freaking out because they know they will get btfo by /wpsg/ again
Quite literally the best timeline

just so you know wpsg is dead, any mention of a wpsg guild is a meme

>/wpsg/ is freaking out because they know they will get btfo by trannies again
Quite literally the best timeline

I thought I was linked to the /wpsg/ discord but then got trapped in a reddit discord. Or was it not a reddit discord and they were just yanking my chain?
I don't know anymore I just want to play WoW.

Think and find out for yourself im not spoonfeeding you.

That just raises even more questions.

so before the falseflagging gets completely out of hand

There will be a wpsg guild. Anything else has not been decided and probably will not get decided until the release date. Just wait, the announcements probably in less than 2 weeks anyway

why aren't you linking nor the past thread nor the discord of the other guilds, fuck off

discord.gg/PkPkZPr)
Alliance

discord.gg/e3jEKAC)
Horde

how would you guys feel about me starting a new guild

As long as there's no trannies or mocky I'd be alright.

Those are the two guilds then?

Just wait until release and join whatever guilds are around then. It's not worth stressing over it yet.

Have no fears, the Loeiz shall bring you the guild you all deserve

FUCK OFF MOCKY

the trannies have been slayed in the horde guild

MOCKY FUCK OFF

Zuriacore confirmed

>Valiance

Why does this sound so familiar? Was this the scriptcraft guild?

>nothing between Babymetal and Manlet
you forgot to ban Madti, Earwen, Indi

Reminder that 1% hit is nowhere near as good as horde racials and horde racials are objectivly better
Lurk more retarded vanilla babies

Nobody wants to be a smelly horde.

That's fine I am going alliance just stop trying to say how good alliance racials are ehen they're shit compared to horde.

gosh you horde niggers sure seem defensive. don't worry I'm sure your raid groups filled to the brim with Legolas and xSephirothx will perform up to snuff

>being this mad you got btfo
>b-but grizzly is going alliance the racials are better
Literally lol

>all this projection
>grizzly, as if they won't get cucked out of server first again
based retard

What is with this general and grannies? Why are they always discussed here?
t. Crossboard poster

Will this server be clique-free? Please tell me the clique stays on Elysium.

>Grizzly
>Relevant
???
I still think we should steal their guild name.

Trannies*
Besides crossboard I'm also a phone poster. Suck my dick

The Clique stays on Elysium. No more tranny drama, no more circlejerking, no more autists sending each other nudes.

Just don't join a guild that allows attention whoring.
Aka avoid /elyg/ guilds

"cliques" always happen if you're talking about the exclusion of non clique guild members. I guess only time will tell.

Read the thread /wpsg/ clique is already in place.

It's true though. Point for point Horde racials are superior. You don't really need them, but they do make it all easier.

and I'm still saying you're undervaluing the groupwide draenei hit racial. pvp, yeah horde is superior no doubt barring the one off warrior gnome escape artist. pve on the other hand significantly less so.

which names are you planning on grabbing as soon as the server goes up
heres my list
madti
mocky
terranaut
grimlic
lindsay
merove
toilet
think i'm missing some good ones

implying any of these people will care and won't just take an awful name like madtii or maadti because attention whoring is all they have left in their lives

of course cliques always happen, it's just human nature. But that sort of thing combined with user generals and discord create a clusterfuck of shitposting (for whatever reason, including genuine malice and just to stir the shit).
A lot of that simply cannot be avoided in a Veeky Forums guild, at least in my opinion. However I feel like the key to it all is a guildleader and/or officers that will gkick anything that becomes cancerous. No exceptions.
"Cancerous" can be defined differently, so the definition I'm using would include things like rampant attention whoring, nonstop shitposting (some is ok, of course), or basically something that is creating drama for no real reason. And obviously a lot would have to be left to interpretation on a case by case basis rather than "3 memes per hour" rules.

Essentially "don't be a huge dick", which you'd think at least on the surface seems doable even for a Veeky Forums guild.
I think that's all you really need. The rest can take care of itself. The point should be to have fun, kill bosses, get loot, all with Veeky Forums bros. Not to bait for (you)s and act like cunty teenage girls to each other.

Madti will use her Mocky personality on gummy

watch out for a tauren called Moocky

Yes

1% hit from Draenei racial is literally 15 rating points. That's like, 3 hit gems replaced by pure stat gems so literally 15 more or 30 AP or 18 spell damage. Or 15 crit/haste rating.
Compared to 300 sp from their racial with 12% uptime (15s duration and 120s cd).
And you can use this with blood lust, drums, any other cooldowns and buffs.

1% hit is best for your melee, but even then it's nothing compared to horde racials.

>brings up children being annoying on gchat and shitting up a safe space discord nobody uses
>completely leave out the fact that the guild is openly corrupt and distributes loot based on clique popularity points

good show, wpsg shitter, you completely miss the point

>people still discussing racial benefits of a 13 year old game
it can't get more autistic than this, can it

>On Veeky Forums
>wow stop talking about min maxing
Maybe reddit or facebook is more your kind of website?

No, I left that out on purpose because arguing about that makes no difference at the moment.
MoH had several very bad loot council calls for sure, and re-evaluating how loot distribution works would be helpful - plus they could literally look up how LC should really be run to avoid the issues they've had in the past.
But all of that doesn't even come up if you can't get a guild that isn't full on live-action shitposting with cancerous people.

You're 100% correct that it's an important thing but my opinion was that making sure it has a guildleader with a spine would be the first concern, loot stuff further down the road. Maybe I'm wrong.

nah i enjoyed talking about minmaxing
on elitistjerks
fifty years ago
where everything was thoroughly discussed
and set in stone
by people who didn't have severe autism

doesn't r/wowservers do nothing but discuss "top guilds" like grizzly and how to minmax 15 year old content that's been theorycrafted and documented for over a decade.

>tfw no discord action bars for 2.4.3
now what will i autistically configure for hours

>normies telling Veeky Forums to stop being autistic
You know where you are, right?

Not really.
They mostly circlejerk streamer stuff, shill/counter-shill various servers, and create pretty constant bait posts.
In general they don't really mention "top guilds" very often unless it fits some narrative they're currently arguing with someone else about, and any of the advice regarding gameplay is usually very very wrong. Even worse than here.

Holy shit you ignored it again. Group wide. GROUP WIDE. Multiply the effect by 4 or 5. Don't be so fucking dishonest.

Group wide it's still fucking worthless compared to horde racials and absolutely fucking wasted if you happen to have more than 1 draenei in a group because it doesn't stack with itself.

I'm sorry you're a drooling retard, there is nothin to be gained if you can't understand simple math.
>if you have more than 1 draenei in the group
then multiply it by 4 instead, which I said. retard.

Oh boy so an entire group gets +15 to a stat instead of a +300 sp on use effect with 12% uptime and can be used with other cds?

There's no comparison, it's still not nearly as good as bloodfury even if it was perfectly optimized.
These are the people who have 0 tbc experience yet try to tell you how to play xD

>they are STILL arguing over racials

yeah but really its 5% hit dude

I don't remember if it was on original elysium or early salty dogs on nost, but two warlocks sperged out at each other arguing about warlock mechanics for literally 13 real life hours in guild chat.
I was questing in barrens for a few hours, took a break, came back and they were still at it. It was fucking impressive.

it's sort of like
neets have super powers

>+300 sp on use effect with 12% uptime and can be used with other cds
so 36 average - though stacking with other cds makes it more powerful definitely
>+15 to a stat
or +18 sp each, so multiplied by 4 that's 72sp at all times

It's not even arguing it's one user who is clinging to some retarded misconception about an expansion he has never played.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

GUYS
SEVENTY TWO SPELL POWER
wait
SEVENTY TWO SPELL POWER AT

ALL TIMES

HOW DID WE MISS THIS

no point in raiding now to be completely honest
with seventy two bonus spell power everything will be easymode
lets pack it up and move to another challenging game

>hordenigger get btfo because bloo bloo blood fury isn't the end all be all
at least your trolls are regenerating hp at all times, and there's nothing I can do about it. chin up

Except it's much more valuable to use it during blood lust than having just stats the whole fight.
By your own logic 36 *5 = 180 average SP (healers benefit from bloodfury too) for your group compared to 72 with +1 % hit when perfectly min maxed, which isn't always even possible.

So if you used bloodfury in the most unoptimal way it is still twice as good as the hit aura used in the most optimal way. Do you need me to draw you a picture?

>/felyg/
>/elyg/
bravo

Why are there so many elitist niggers doing math about stats in my thread? I thought the goal of WoW is to have fun.

what the fuck do you mean fun we're going after all of the realm first achievements with our guild can you get the fuck out of this general go to leddit or wherever you came from you fucking retard

>it's another /wpsg/ btfos /elyg/ episode
Getting tired of this same shit every day and there isn't even a release date.

Well perfectly min maxed would be 90, but I assumed for draenei shaman healer and not the 1 ele that is permissible, or having 2 draenei in the group. Fortunately the +5% int gnome racial needs to be included too. I like how an entire group, granted without stacking, is only twice as effective as 1 draenei.

terranaut has always been an account name for me and i already have that, character names are different
:1)

>playing an rpg
>not theorycrafting

Oh shit why didn't you say so.
In any case, are you guys going horde or alliance? I haven't quite been paying attention.

It's still worse than using bloodfury randomly, even if you include an ele sham and 4 mages (if you don't understand why this is a retarded raid comp and use of your elesham then just don't reply for both our sake).

It really isn't as good as you think. It's probably the best racial alliance have and it's absolutely nothing compared to a single horde racial.

Why aren't you playing arenas on Warmane Outland?

>Do you need me to draw you a picture?

>unironically playing on a jewshop funserver

exams :-(
i'm coming to take rank 1 in 3v3 next week when my shits over

ded thread
ded game
ded server

crestfall pls save us

Is Shaman forced to be a healslut in BC or are either of the DPS roles actually viable?