Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2n_Z_K3IQ
youtu.be/1Q2n_Z_K3IQ?t=365
youtube.com/watch?v=C0f96HQbCY4
youtube.com/watch?v=DwpedKWwS3w
youtube.com/watch?v=G9TjCL0CjW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting-

Anyone else had a long term training partner turn salty at you? It's like we're friends.. as long as he is the one winning the most.

Play Rashid's game.

ure all gey

Are there any sticks on the market as easy to customize like the te2+? I'm not spending $400 on ebay for a $180 retail stick.

>Panthera can't customize artwork, glued down shit.
>Qanba doesn't seem to be able to
>Hori definitely not

Xiaoyu is so cute in T7

Persona 5 Arena will save the FGC!

Shes bad af

Having 1 single special that has 3/4 screen range, absolute priority, 2 hits, high reward and easy conversion into pressure is a "good neutral" by capcucks standards? Good to know.
>waaah let me dash'n'mash
Except that you deal with it by airdashing over it and attacking.

>Jin prefers Hwaorang over Xiaoyu and Asuka

Everyone who sees that they have a good connection against the upcoming guy and still dodges out of fear should be fucking shot

Anyone up for playing injustice 2 on PS4? Im from europe if it matters, finland in particular

PSN is Koiranleuka

I dpn't have training partners, sadly. I sometimes play with my best friend and he gets super salty if someone beats him doing the same thing over and over though.

I love Urien!

Jin has never met Asuka in canon.

It's amazing how defensive unga players are

Will you stare at Menat's stockings and feet in game and be unable to compete against her?

Succs.

If anything I'l pound her harder.

>making aa tutorial
>for a game that isn't even finished let alone released
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2n_Z_K3IQ

I'll throw up from looking at Jive

Learn to give constructive criticism and make it sound like a compliment. At the end of the day, he wants to get better, but some people are SO BAD AT THAT.

I have a friend who just straight up refuses to watch his replays, or any pros who play his characters. Just straight up won't do it. "I don't learn anything that way."

well you're not learning anything this way either, guy lol

we played for honor when it first came out, and he'd get so super salty about the simplest things in that game, and he just wouldn't go into training mode because "the game is too easy for that, it's so slow," and I'd tell him that the reason I guard break countering every time and parrying every time and doing maximum damage punishes is because I went into training mode (this was before the made guard break a literally mash to counter)

eventually I had to learn to find those things he did well but not consistently and be look, "Yo that was a dope reset there, how does it work?" and see if he can put to words what he just did. If he can, I tell him to use it on me randomly while we play so I can "learn to deal with it," and if he can't, we try to figure it out together so he can replicate it

some people aren't good at improving on their own, either from lack of drive, will, or self awareness. It's okay to help those people, especially if them getting better will help you get better in the long run.

youtu.be/1Q2n_Z_K3IQ?t=365

>DBFZ has MvCI tag mechanics as well as assists
kek

Play samples.

So when did we make this list?

>3s anywhere in a top 20
that's how you know it's /v/, they are 09ers who think 3s was actually good

"We" didn't. Maybe some faggot did.

why are you on /v/ dawg

Why dont more games have debug modes

Why not Hori? As far as i can tell they aren't hard to customize.

Changing the art on a hori stick is more work than other sticks.

Why are so many anons on Kappa? I guess I'm either a faggot or I go there for a laugh

How do you feel about ChocoBlanka being sponsored? While she may not be a bad person, the only reason she is sponsored is because she is Momochi's gf.

Why should I feel anything about that?

ah sorry I thought you meant shit that actually matters, IE: button/joystick replacement.

i feel that sfv sucks lmaoooooooooooo

I can't think of any stick where that stuff is hard. Maybe if you count the Hori mini or whatever because it can't even fit proper buttons.

upvoted

name 20 fighting games better than third strike

downvoted

pick any random 20

3s is better than sfv though

This character could be sfv's juri, i'm scared.

that's true

That's not fucking techno, you twat. Tekken's electronic "music" is an abomination. Techno was invented in Detroit by Juan Atkins. Shit is deep in the underground, its the most patrician electronic music on the planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0f96HQbCY4
youtube.com/watch?v=DwpedKWwS3w
youtube.com/watch?v=G9TjCL0CjW0

Alright which one of your faggots did this

>So /fgg/ made a list of the 20 best fighting games of all time, what do you guys think of it?

1. Vampire Savior
2. Arcana Heart 3 LM
3. Guilty Gear XX AC +R
4. Melty Blood
5. Tekken 5 DR
6. MvC2
7. Koihime Enbu
8. CvS2
9. KoF 2k2 UM
10. BB CF
11. P4U2
12. Cyberbots
13. Skullgirls
14. Virtua Fighter 4
15. Soulcalibur 2
16. Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3
17. Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
18. Garou MotW
19. Samurai Shodown V SP
20. Street Fighter 2: Super Turbo

I dunno but it seems pretty accurate

TECH HIT

I did this

Saved

hahah what a piece of shit

What FG / character should I play if I have a used tampon fetish?

If you disagree with this you're a dummy, Nemo always has the best tier lists based on what characters can do rather than how well x player is doing with x character and friendship like american tier lists

sponsoring is marketing.

didn't he say bison was top 5 the last time he posted his dumb opinions
lmfao

BASED VSAV BASED LIST
BASED BASED BASED

Maxi.

Oh good, now I have somebody to austistically screech at.
>Vsav at number 1
>Skullgirls at all
>BB CF but no GG Xrd
>SF 3rd Strike but no SF IV
>no UNIEL

Top 4 are all anime shit

I'm fucking mad

CHING-ER CHANG-ER NIGGER DAGGER

>. Vampire Savior
>2. Arcana Heart 3 LM
>3. Guilty Gear XX AC +R
>4. Melty Blood

time to leave this retarded autist shithole i guess

BBCPEX should be #1 to be honest

It's almost like opinions can change.

ABA, I guess

so why should you take his opinion seriously when he could change it next week

Based anime driving out the normies

Vsav isn't anime you retards

Actually I did that

Its not "normies" that hate anime even if you delude yourself into thinking its the case. People with a brain hate what is made to pander to the worst type of mentally 10 year old autist. Unironically go kill yourself. You are the next worst thing right after bronies and furries, far worse than shitstains like SJW.s and feminazies.

>tfw too low IQ for anime

Anime is made for Japanese children, its formulaic trite generic shit.

>REEEE ANIME CHARACTERS
>REEEE MASH AND DASH

>REEEEEEEEE

Good post

kawaii

lmao, this buttmad normie

I seriously don't think you understand how opinions work.

that's the wrong game

>all DS games that come before Vsav are anime but Vsav isn't
What a brain!

>If you disagree with this you're a dummy
So if I disagree with it I'm a dummy and next week he changes his opinion and it aligns with mine I'm no longer a dummy?

Why do "we" hate NRS again?

>Best girls in every possible way
>Very fleshed out and varied casts
>Best offline content in the industry
>Best netcode in the industry
>Best and easiest to use training mode in the industry
>They actually made stage selection in 2D games be meaningful and a tactical option

The only flaws I can see are mediocre animations and bad balance at launch but theyve been improving with each game they release (and would probably do it faster if more people played their games and gave appropriate feedback instead of just screaming about how shit SFV is and still playing it regardless)

this place seems more diaper than usual today

He said Bison might be top 5 when s2 patchnote hit, after playing s2 and Bison players he changed his opinion, it's not hard to understand.

vsav deanimed it

>hates anime
>normie
Maybe I'm actually a connoisseur of fine art house cinema? You retarded 90 IQ weeboo. I'll give you 10 euro if you recognize any of these films in my download folder right now.

We don't hate NRS, we just don't give a fuck about it.
Also
Lmao

>bryan with 561 wins

lol this is just snake edge blocking practice

>Straight up lied to the player base multiple times
>Absolutely shitty borderline unplayable PC ports
>Borderline unplayable netcode on consoles and PC
>Shitty updades hours before tournaments

kill yourself nrs nigger

agreed

we need more sniffs and rashids wife

>Vsav at number 1
>SF 3rd Strike but no SF IV
>no UNIEL
I don't understand what's wrong with any of these things

free form jazz combos are _____

hello 09er

fun

Vsav and the rest of the top 4 are all cancerous anime shit

VSav is objectively the best fighting game ever made

NRS is and always will be straight garbage.

Literally all of these are wrong except maybe bad PC ports, which is probably the reason why I2 is taking its time coming to PC to fix that

what exactly is the memecal argument here? A nrs character has probably the same amount of options on average as 5 SFV characters combined. Its hilarious how deep NRS characters are without becoming samey like in Tekken for example. Every time NRS adds new characters it also innovates instead of just reskinning shotos ala SF

Injustice 2 alone has some of the most creative characters in fighters ive seen in a long time with chars like Darkseid, Swamp thing, Robin and Brainiac

09ers like sf4

You don't know how to develop a fighting game. You're just a retarded weeb that soak up whatever the Japanese feed you.

Explain