If you were offered a salary of $200,000USD/year to become a bus driver as your full time job for the rest of your life...

If you were offered a salary of $200,000USD/year to become a bus driver as your full time job for the rest of your life, would you take it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LtiHla1dNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who wouldn't?

Get paid 200k/y to drive salty p/o/sters around and then troll them on here for it?

Where do I sign?

Fuck yeah I would.

Nah, I'm about to finish my MD/PhD programme and will leave Netherlandistan afterwards without any debt.

People taking public transport here tend to be the lowest of scum. Busdrivers here are regularly threatened, stabbed, beaten to within an inch of their life. Sometimes it's not just for the money they have as change, but even if the busdriver asks them to buy a bus ticket. I had a security job at a night club in the past (thanks Veeky Forums). Even those deunk people are less aggressive than your average roodypoo north-african culture enricher

No, I don't sleep well enough consistently to want to do a job that requires 100% focus and alertness for that long. At least in my line of work I can get by on a shitty night of sleep and not really be endangering anyone's lives as a result.

t.burgerflipper

A couple years back I would have but NO WAY IN HELL I'D DO THIS WITH THE DANGEROUS SCUM AROUND NOW IN BUSES.

Where?
Being a bus driver in rural Japan or Northern Europe sounds pretty comfy.

where are you going to go?

>Europe
Yeah have fun with that

Fuck that, the bus smells like pee and sweat. 200k is nothing, you might as well start your own bus company and do jack shit while the ceo does the work.

Still in doubt famalam. I have family, uncle + his wife (gasteo-enterologist + cardiologist) in arizona and they've invited me. I already have done the ecfmg thingie so I can enter the whole US residency clusterfuck. I've thought about other european countries but europe in general seems to go down the shitter
>implying US isn't
I know, but I think it's a bit better there. Because one of my parents is from Morocco, I've thought about going to one of the arab oil countries. I can speak, read and write the language but I'm not religious so that might cause hairy situations.

I'm up for suggestions though senpai

Better than bus driving in the US where they're ridden -exclusively- by ghetto scum, nutjobs and hobos. Most riders in European public transport are still normal people because it's a viable method of getting around.

>thinking the US aren't already far further down the shitter than Europe

>200k is nothing
o-ok ;_;

That's pretty hard to pass up. Anything but a school bus and I'm down. Do I have to do it until I'm dead though?

Only in a white/nip city. Aka one I wont get sucker punched for no reason in.

I'm not poor, so no, I wouldn't give up a well paying, cushy job of a well paying shitty job doing something as mundane as driving a bus.

The United States of America.

>Do I have to do it until I'm dead though?

Yes.

Yes. I know a bunch of them already, since the bus company has been luring my delivery drivers away and leaving me with more work to do and more newbies to train.

> Priority on lights
> Dedicated lanes
> Get away with killing pedestrians
> Shit up traffic by stopping randomly
> No change given! Enjoy your £5 bus ride.
> Spend my day behind plastic and glass, with nobody able to touch me

bus driver in rural area, you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=2LtiHla1dNg

>for the rest of your life
I still have career ambitions that aren't money-based, so no.