/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Marie Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=899kstdMUoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obligatory Makoto post

Kawakami a kawacutie

I love Ann!

It could have been Futaba Friday but noooo....

Claiming this busty, beautiful, boisterous, blissful, babe.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Her costume does look a little hard to wear, but I think it's sexy. I just hope the zippers all over don't hurt her.

>play P4
>get to dungeon
>print out one of these and solve it
There, you now have a P4 that is objectively superior to P5. The ONLY thing P5 has over P4 is dungeons.

She's mine /pg/

Die for me, /pg/

Post the thiccest Persona you've got.

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

>...
>I appreciate you are attempting prop comedy in calling me a "book worm" but that's a caterpillar. Perhaps if you'd read up on the subject you would have known.

robot is forever!!

different ways you would bully Makoto
1. Sticking an unloaded revolver in her mouth and squeezing the trigger
2. Invite her to an expensive buffet, eat loads of food and excuse yourself to the bathroom, and leave, making her pay for everything
3. Stealing her headband and when she ask for it back you snap it in half and call it stupid
4. Write her a fake love letter and when she confronts you about it, all embarassed you laugh in her face
5. Blowing your nose on makotos hair
6. Telling Makoto you'll visit her father's grave with her on father's Day then not showing up
7. Telling her she'll never be like her sister
8. Leaking her nude photos on the phansite
9. Raping her
10. Convincing her to come with you to Shinjuku as you got her a role in a mafia movie where she is raped on camera by the Yakuza for a Jav movie
11. Corrupt her into a drug addicted, sexual deviant whore.
12. Slap her until she's red.
13. *Beep Boop*
14. Convince her to have cyber sex with you, print out multiple copies of the messages and pin them up around school.

Feel free to add to this list

is this thicc

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter reporting in.

Has anyone seen my heart? This devious villain stole it from me a few months back.

So P1's dungeons are superior to P5's?

>181966119
How about no

It's always Futaba Friday
in my heart

If you wanted a Futaba Friday thread you should have made it yourself.

I completely forgot about that mount animation. I miss IMAGINE, even if it was terrible.

Sorry bud, you need to solve the maze first.

Stick a beetle in her pussy.

>50+ replies past bump limit
>No Nu

How does this happen?

It's like you dumplings are asking for Marie to make threads.

Definitely. She's nearly bursting out of that thing in her chest and her shorts.

Some more of my beautiful thicc wife for you.

>Be Sae
>have zero friends in the work place
>have zero friends in social life
>little sister gets to live a normal high school with everything you don't have
>your superior was using you as a puppet the entire time and never planned on promoting you
>the closest person you could call a friend, Akechi, turned out to be a mass murderer
>your darkest desires and insecuities were laid bare for him and your sister's friends
>didn't even get a promotion after solving the case of the millenium
>Joker cheats on your sister with ten other women

Whoops, forgot my image

>I just hope the zippers all over don't hurt her.
Those are probably just for decoration, decorations zippers are also used on jackets.

3. Cramped Confinement — The interrogator would put the detainee in a box, sometimes big enough to stand in, for up to 18 hours, or one only big enough to curl up in for up to two hours, Rizzo said in his book. The interrogator had the option to put a "harmless" insect inside the small box when the technique was used on Zubaydah, because he hated bugs, Rizzo said.

I Photoshopped Ryuji out of this picture

In honor of Marie-sama, I will now post her P O E M.

All You Clowns

Hey, you!
How long are you going to wear that ugly mask?
You know you ain't got the guts for this task.

Cover yourself with paint
You're actin' like you aint'
Afraid of whatcha got in store for your fate

You think you got me? Well, that's too bad!
'Cuz I ain't stupid enough to get had!

So drop the pathetic act
I wanna dance and that's a fact
Now quit your gawkin' and start to react!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

That's good. Though I'd be a little sad if I couldn't actually unzip them. But her comfort comes first.

>Joker cheats on your sister with ten other women

Godspeed

>These faggots are still at it

>P5 PC port still not announced

A fine rendition. Very "lit."

Marie would be proud.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=899kstdMUoQ

Thanks. I've also run across other pictures of her that included Ryuji, where I had already seen a version of her alone. I have both versions of this one.

4. Dietary Manipulation — This technique involved switching from solid foods to liquid. For instance, in August 2002, Zubaydah was put on a liquid diet that consisted of Ensure and water, the Senate report said.

Would Makoto get angry if I jerked off using her bra

good choice

I believe any girl would

Ohh wait! there's wires there, it's sharp!

Oh dear!

I'll get the first aid kit...

Annefags are so insecure

Boo. Show some originality. How would YOU bully Makoto? Without that personal touch, there's no point, this isn't torture for torture's own sake.

"how disgusting"

>Makoto sits on Joker's lap
>Joker dies due to the massive weight of her ass
>"So, the game is over."

>Right click
>Hit "Loop"
>Only stop when you tab out or close out the thread, must resume when tabbing back in

Marie is unironically good desu

It was a nice picture and he was ruining it for me.

10. Wall Standing — A detainee faces a wall, standing about four feet away. The interrogator has the detainee reach out his arms toward the wall so that his fingers are touching it. The detainee would have to hold that position indefinitely, according to a description by Rizzo about this technique used on Zubaydah.

I don't mind dying like that honestly

Sae has every reason to be angry. Given an impossible case by one of the conspirators BEHIND it, then her own sister became in on it, then Goro complicates things as a third party, holy shit. Even Sojiro found out eventually, but Sae was kept in the dark the longest. She had to be an unwitting pawn in 5 different gambits going on at the same time.

And you're telling me she doesn't get to be romanceable? FUCK atlus

>pull on one of the zippers
>she screams in pain
>turns out the zippers are actually secured to her nipples
>pulling and twisting gently makes her moan in pleasure

What do Shido and Akechi even in common except for being crazy idiots

>"...J-Joker, wait, wait please. Huff... Let me try being on top this time, okay?"

Why would they get angry at that it's just masturbation I'm sure Makoto would understand that boys have a special need to jerk off

DNA.

You either ruin the threads on /v/ or here you can't do both.

blood

Persona 4 is still the best one, isn't it?

For me yes.

M-My fingers! They're on fire! They're a blur!

No wonder Makotofags seem like they get triggered easily, people shit on her way more than any other P5 girl.

Maybe it's recency bias but P5 is my favorite.

I shopped Goro out of some Sae pictures.

You're saving it for the waifu in tbe first place.

Honestly, same.

For me no.

No, those are actual zippers because it's an actual outfit she needs to take off, somehow.

Remember the scene with the swimsuits? Yeah.

They're both incredibly positive people!

For me, yeah

I don't think I've ever seen a girl shit on this much, even in the P4 days

You fuck young boys, Madarame?

I'm not triggered, I'm just tired of seeing every fucking thread have some makoto "meme" shoved down our throats

For me, nah

Marie gets more hate desu, but its dying down

Makoto just needs to swallow a fat load of positivity

P5 has the best art, P2 is the best written, P4 is the best dating sim, and P3 has the best singular character and atmosphere, as well as thematic coherency.

P5 is definitely the best, but P4 is great too.

I got used to it honestly

It's just context. If I'm going to post about how I love Ann, I'm not going to constantly post pictures of her next to Ryuji, especially if they might have a romantic tone. I have no problem with seeing images of her with Ryuji, they're just pictures, but they're not useful for my purposes when posting.

I'd be a little scared of hurting her, but with practice I know she'd REALLY enjoy it. Then I'd have to tease her nonstop.

You only need the zipper on her back to be real to do that. The ones on her breasts and crotch can still be fake. Those would be the most unpleasant ones.

She really is. I want to tease her and call her poems bad, then lovingly kiss her when she's angry.

Chie.

Of course, Chie was even more popular. Which is weird, because there's like one Chiefag left.

Makotofags are so thin skinned

Who cares? They all suck. The Tales series is the real JRPG kino.

-t. lying halberie

I'm not insulting you guys, because that would just be hypocritical since I doubt I'd last as long as you if my waifu was trashed on so consistently and for so long.

Fuck, the worst Haru got were forehead edits, and that guy left!

Dragon Quest is JRPG kino.
SMT and Persona are literally full of kids who's only other JRPGs they've played are FF and Pokemon, so they think they've found the cool edgy and mature series.

And antimakotofags ruin the threads.
I think they both balance things out.

>This curry!? It tastes suspicious!
>SATANAEL!

Marie deserves that hate and even more.

>save the handful of hopeful nutters that call him Takashi, and there's at most FIVE of us.

We may hope it, but I have never seen any if us call him Takashi as if were his real name like the Akirafags.

Most punchable face in p5?

Post protagonists

Check again, Lover boy. The zipper on her back is connected to the ones on her tits.