/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1252

Rare Beru Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Re;Birth 3 for PS Vita is currently 70% off on Amazon: twitter.com/GeekDailyDeal/status/882849105847832576
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk
Neptunia producer talks about the possibility of porting the series on Switch: dualshockers.com/neptunia-nintendo-switch/
Noire's English VA will no longer voice her starting from 4GO: twitter.com/ErinFitzgerald/status/881228768374800384?s=09

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=kMXznFFeJ94
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU
Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHTGupFqg
Highlight - Battle Footage: youtube.com/watch?v=6xLmzH4N4Fg
Official site with the latest updates: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

First for plut the cute

Compa, _yo_!

Seldom reminder that Idea Factory and Compile Heart are both literally and figuratively "in bed together" to fuck with our wallets

I want Compa to hold me like that plushie.

I love Noire!

I'm absolutely not drunk, and I absolutely won't get drunk tomorrow, I swear. So /nepgen/ mark my word, I swear it on my RB3 and RB1's saves: I won't me drunk. And I'll friendzone all of you, including spankfag, gearnon and ghost, 'cause otherwise it'd be gay.

Oh noooo, Compa became a delinquent.

Time for some discipline.

You sound like you just downed atleast 1 non alcoholic beer with juice user

But are you a man enough to make stalker Uni become obsessed with you?

Uni's not a stalker

get drunk and play neps

plutie is such a cutie.

No matter how much she tries - Compa isn't believable as bad girl

I raised her well.

Is that blood on that plushie's hand?

Well, yeah, duh.. She uses her plushies as a weapon to beat up dogoos and other bad monsters, after all.

More pics of neps hugging the viewer when?

Don't bully Compa, she's probably doing this silly stuff because of Iffy's blabbing.
Like that one time she told Compa to be more lewd, so she went to Mr. user, got undressed in front of him and asked if she's now "lewd enough".

She got dirty after the new job she took

Time for some paternal guidance.

And dragging IF to "The Room".

Let me finish the wine bottle first, ok ?
Wow calm down, I'm not Gearnon, but if you want to name me, call me...Neptunon ? No, forget it, I love Neptune, but I cannot pretend to be the only one.
I'm waiting for VIIR, I could keep grinding in RB3 but the last crash made me lose 50 levels, I didn't launch the game since.

Where are the lewd pluties?

Of course she's not. She just loves her husband a biiiiiit too much.

here you go, you get a lewd Peashy as an extra

Silly Compa, being lewd isn't in what you're wearing, it's in how you carry yourself.

And Compa being Compa - she fails at being lewd even in your picture.
She comes off as very huggable

Exactly. She comes across as shy and I more want to reassure and comfort her than anything.

Every nep is cute in this thread !

That's because every Nep is cute in general

why won't you admit that Compa can be really lewd when she wants to be?

>maid compa
I like it.

This is a great game :^)

Look at your own picture. I don't see a lewd girl anywhere
Compa is trying too hard and just becomes cute instead, Histy isn't even trying

I LIKE

Little compa is also cute

Lil Compa is a miracle.
Like most smoll neps.

yes but it's a pain to download and install everything, mods and dlc included

>like most smoll neps
Do those smoll neps count too ?

Purple Heart isn't even holding her down, Black Heart could stand up and walk away anytime, so despite how much she's rubbing her butt, she's obviously enjoying it.
As always, she's pretending to hate it but isn't trying to get away.

CUTE

Are you forgetting that the other Gearnon stalker also used pictures of Uni?

Oh, she can. I won't deny that. But regardless of the clothing or lack thereof she wears/removes, she just looks cute. There's a different mindset she has to get into to look lewd, and once she's in that, she can look lewd in any combination of clothing.

Lil' Blanc is so cute!

I want to give Nepgear headpats for working so hard and being such a good girl!

>Meanwhile.....
Uni: No, you cannot post pics of me to stalk other people!

I want to headpat Gearnon for being a very diligent husband who's always ready to supply his wives with Shares!

Got a picture of Ministy getting patted?

Uni fag go away

I don't, sadly, but I do have a picture of Hisu kissu.

Where do you think you're going?

That's cute, but sadly saw too often.
I still wish for a picture of Ministy getting hugged a bit too tightly and trying to push your cheek away.

>Ministy getting hugged a bit too tightly and trying to push your cheek away

>these little hands
>these little feets
>desperately trying to push Uzume away
PERFECT

I'm jealous of Uzume. Ministy is so damn cute.

Christmas histy !

Do you have more Christmasty?

Lil Histy deserves better than Plutia.

I know there's a picture of Histy getting a headpat with a finger, but I don't have it and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

>Nepgear cucking Gearanon
>Gearanon-trap being fucked by an old men
Has Lindafag gone mad?

I only have one which lewds nepgear and neptune and id rather not get baned
Histy deserves better pure arfoire

>tfw no art of headpatting neppy

Wasn't it Croire?

Histoire deserves someone that won't give her an ulcer.

Gonna wait for this girl.

I don't think it was, but I could be mistaken.

>tfw no art of Purple Heart giving you headpats

>tfw no art of you spanking Black Heart

Pretty sure Spankfag has that somewhere. If not, doubtless some 3d modeling person has probably made it.

Post pics and i'll make that happen

Baned?

>tfw no art of you hugging Rom

How about an art of Rom hugging (you)?

I'm a big guy

>tfw no art of Histy trying to give you a hug but end up only resting her head on your chest

Why is it half-colorized?

It wouldn't be hard to make. Really depends on the quality standard of whoever is asking.

1/10.

You tried, it's something.

Cute!

Is MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies better than Neptunia U ? I played Neptunia U and it was trash

>tfw no art of Vert giving you a kiss on the cheek

It's probably a little better, but generally the senran clones like nepU and BvZ ARE trash

It's a bit better in that there's actually some story to it, as well as multiplayer if you can find someone playing it.

If you want a real Neptunia action RPG, then wait until 4 goddesses online comes out. It's so much better than that garbage

It's still button mashing, but the maps are originals, and it has more depth than U. Also, multiplayer. And the neps have more interactions.

>tfw no art of nep falling asleep on you as you play games together

It's a major improvement over NepU with more stuff, character interactions and even multiplayer.

Well Senran was actually pretty good with a large cast and a lot of ennemies on the screen at the same time (only played the first one on vita)

The goddess mmo thing looks like it's the same shit as these two too...

Too bad, I love Neptunia, but I don't want to spend even 10 dollars on a game as bad as U

>The goddess mmo thing looks like it's the same shit as these two too...
It's not.. At all. It's not even close.

4go is actually an ACTION RPG. It has real dungeons that you can explore at your leisure, a real story, stuff like that. It's not a senran clone at all. It is an action RPG.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

>tfw no art of Blanc resting her head on your shoulder as she reads

Instead of a bad Senran clone it's a bad GodEater clone. But at least it's something new.

But 4GO has the Break Gauge, and taking these down looks tedious.

I'd have more fun putting my dick in Uzume's ass, and I hate Uzume.

It's not bad at all. I actually played it. I can't comment on the story since I don't know Japanese, but the gameplay was fun, and it felt like a real RPG instead of a pile of steaming shit like the senran clones

I also never played godeater so I can't comment on that comparison. But I don't think it's fair to call 4go bad before it's even out in english.

>looks like it's the same shit as these two too
Because it pretty much is. The game is basically Blanc vs. Zombies with less characters in a fantasy setting.

GodEater looks more like Monster Hunter than a ARPG