Reminder to clean your maf sensor, throttle botty, iac and put in a fresh air filter. While you're at it...

Reminder to clean your maf sensor, throttle botty, iac and put in a fresh air filter. While you're at it, make sure to use some fuel system cleaner in your gas every time you fill up for at least three times.

Now your car feels like new and should idle and rev smooth. Thank me later

my car doesnt have maf sensor or a iac. i also have an air filter that doesn't need replaced, just cleaned. what do i do now?

>MAF
>he doesn't run speed density
sasuga

injector pump NA diesel masterrace, just have to worry about the air filter

put the OEM filter back you fucking degenerate

>tfw maf sensor just killed itself

yeah ive been meaning to do this stuff for a few weeks but i have no idea how to get to the iacv on a ka24e without pulling off the intake manifold altogether

why when my tuner recommends it for better airflow?

>cleaning your MAF
>not just adjusting the trim screw ad infinitum while it gets more and more crusty

Reminder to rebuild your diff at 30k

>make sure to use some fuel system cleaner in your gas every time you fill up for at least three times.
Jokes on you my fuel injectors are failing

Mr injector and other injector services are good I hear. And I did all that op it does help

Anyone know if I can get to piston on a 2001 echo from below?

It lets in more dirt and particulate. It'll fuck up a MAF if you have one, especially if it's a hot film type.

If your tuner recommends anything other than stock cardboard filter he's setting you up for plenty of future business or he's a retard and has no business around cars.

Race cars get their engines rebuilt after every race or so. In the glory days of F1 engines were rebuilt after a single round of qualifying. The quality of the air filter barely registers when that's the kind of maintenance schedule you run.

Thanks user

Maybe if I you're talking about a track car

Like I said, I do not have a MAF

>throttle botty

new spark plugs and wires help

This is weird Eliot

>throttle botty

Cleaned MAF, throttle body is pristinely shiny, no iac because electronic TB, air filter cleaned. (Yes, I have a k&n sandblaster) Put in some injector cleaner and always put a good splash of 2 stroke oil in at every fill up for no dead apex seals. Rather amusing that this thread started just after I did all of that.

>throttle botty

Do those fuel system cleaners actually work? I thought they were jewish memes to jew me out of $10 bucks on top of buying expensive gas.

>throttle botty

Which fuel system cleaner/fuel injector cleaner should I get? Usually I go for seafoam but that's haha expensive now so I might just get 2 of those Chevron black botties

>Which fuel system cleaner/fuel injector cleaner should I get?
This is used for those unfortunate people who have the older direct injection engines. The modified hybrid versions now spray some fuel on the intake valve to clean them and reduce deposits.

>Which fuel system cleaner/fuel injector cleaner should I get?
Get your top tier gasoline at Costco since they have the most PEA detergent.