/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB53)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?45738-Open-Beta-53-Patch-Notes-June-28-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Lian):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUX6cakDT0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DivcDrTtwh8?t=3971
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47555-Open-Beta-54-Patch-Notes-July-12-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to be the object of Fernando's affection!

Kill yourself.

>Swift Jade IV with Alacrity allows a RMB-Grace-RMB combo that deals 1200 aoe damage to two or more people, also applying caut, on a pretty low cooldown. I think it has potential
Can someone test this? I think we are severely underrating her, she can make a mess in open maps with this build and dominate corridors with the Q one

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

Well how about that, last thread was finished mighty quickly. I guess a new princess champion can do that for discussion.
But fret not, as I have no need for princesses, because Ying is already perfect just as she is! My love for her transcends any barrier, and that won't change as long as I have breath in me.

I find it really weird they don't have their press site updated with Lian. They've got to be one of the slowest in the industry on that shit.

Glad to have you back here with us Fernandoposter.
Kill yourself.

>there's a lot of shit that will still near instantly put guys like Zen in the grave.
Got a Mercy boosted Helix rocket to the face and died instantly today. Very fun.

I wonder what her dick after a fight smells like haha.

Said it before and gonna say it again: Lian's Ult charge is retardedly fast. You literally get 2% charge per rifle shot, and you get refunded 50% of your ult charge if you can kill someone with your 1.6k damage ult.

Zen's had a hard life period. Back when Widow could 100% him from a charged bodyshot I felt like I was daydreaming or something with how often it happened and how baffled I was that something like this had made it through god knows how much testing.

>testing
lol

>Tfw getting this combo cost 36,750 gold

Are the patch note out yet

Hey just letting you know, I'm planning on impregnating ying, hope thats cool with you

How much is that in crystals, cause Tryhard values gonna be huge now.

>buy our radiant chests goy
>and don't forget to enchant your keys!

it's more rewarding, user
;^]

One thing you can't say about this game is that it doesn't make your dick diamond

I can say that because I'm not 12 years old

The fucking green recolor looks half finished. Why the fuck would they leave the arms/legs purple?

150 but you only get 35 per week now

Lian is pretty and all of that, but her cards' art doesn't suit her imo.

Oh they had testing, I participated in it at least a little friends and family access, they just didn't actually process jack shit that anyone noted might be a big deal I guess.

Hi-rez should just mix and match skills from other games like they used to if this is all they can come up with

No you won't.
Stop talking nonsense.

>Pseudo-chinese as hell
>All this not-yurop art in her cards

Jesus Christ. Can we get a plebbit thread and spam it everywhere about these. They're just bumping the prices higher and higher and will keep doing it until people call them out on this bullshit and plebbit is the only place they look at for feedback.

I'm still kinda hyped for Astro desu.

They already took the stance of defending it because hi-rez now gives people 1 chest worth of essence for free every week!

from the top then stuff that can kill a 200hp hero in overwatch
tracer bomb
genji sword
mcree ult
doomfist charge dash
junkrat ult
hanzo charge shot if you headshot
hanzo scatter arrow
widow charge shot if you headshot
rein charge
hog shot (though maybe not after the nerf)
dva ult
mercy enables a lot of oneshot combos
possibly zen's charge shot if you headshot (if you can)

stuff that can oneshot a 2500hp champ in paladins
dragon punch
skye ult
zhin ult (definitely with leggo, maybe without)

am I missing anything?
I'm deliberatly not including ring outs. I'll confess I was a bit too harsh on overwatch butthe disparity is still massive especialy considering theres so much in overwatch that'll put you at almost dead in one go, so if we were to list the number of twoshot skills in the game the disparity would be comical

Actually, now that I think on it, they just about doubled the gold prices for things. Like, almost straight up doubled.
Do you think they did it on purpose so that when they "lower" the price down to 15k people won't remember they used to be for 12.5k?

I guess i'm just gonna play fernando everyday after the patch

Jesus fucking Christ.

Zhin's ult without the legendary tops out at around 1600 or so, I think, and applies knockback.

Reminder that new champions now cost 12k gold, and old ones now cost 7k gold

why not, she's literally made for breeding with

The second fucking item in your list is wrong. I'm not even going to bother with this shit.

I really like the feel of Lian's gun. She seems like a good champ.

Zhin's ult does 2k and you can try and land a skillshot or a whirl for another 400.

ahh so you NEED the leggo to kill
genji ult deals 200 damage per hit what are you on

>1 item is wrong means the whole thing is wrong
I'm not that user but your argument has problems.

Pretty sure he meant the ult, not the dash.
Really? I've seen it not kill someone at 1800 hp, though.

Either he got healed, or he brought haven. It's still hands down the worst ult in the game.

lol

rip him

it does 120 lol

Dragonblade deals 120 damage, not 200.

I don't care. Cosmetics are optional and doesn't affect gameplay.

Don't forget about this :)

Fair enough. But that does only strike one thing from the list.

I swear it did 200 at one point, havent played the wretched game in six months
the rest of my points are valid though.
the ttk in overwatch is tiny compared to paladins

Stop your claims this instant and don't try to defame her with your fabricated images.
I'm not gonna let you get close to my girl.

I agree go- I mean guy! We should even let them hike it up to 200 crystals and 100k gold for changing the hue of a weapon!

I don't think many realised this, but Lian has a built-in 50% cauterize for her Q. Combine that with Heraldry 4 and Eminence 4 and you can inflict 50% Cauterize every 5 seconds.

I can't believe they didn't make Tremors uncancellable for the CD reduction or make the reduction scale with remaining health. You can literally build walls every 2 seconds so long as you remember to cancel them just before they get busted down. I can walls for Trump and every other nation on earth with the rate I'm spamming it, Inara's now S+++ tier until they fix that

But she likes it when I get close to her.

You would be surprised at how often I find myself in that vacuum, user.

Holy fucking shit has it been tested? Are you sure canceling it doesn't start the normal cooldown?

And I thought cancelling the wall messes with the legendary. They need to address this quickly. This is just like Barrier Reef 4 with Half Shell again, this time with only 1 legendary needed.
At least Dreamhack's gonna be on OB52.

>every fucking PTS game has flanknando and wall spamming inara

I told you people this patch would be unplayable garbage

That's because you're lonely. Stop fucking your vacuum and buy a meiki like a normal person.

If this were any other company I'd be surprised if that made it off the PTS, but it's hi-rez so I expect it'll be on the live server for at least 2 weeks.

Do you have to have a certain legendary/card setup? I want to test this.

aegis is still probably better when it comes to utility but scorch sounds really damn tempting with the base cd reduction on fireball + incinerate/fearless leader/chronos

decisions decisions

lian is fun as fuck to play
first two games with her got over 100k dmg

God, I haven't played Inara in such a long time that slow when you fire feels sooo fucking bad

I'm not responding to your lies anymore after this.
Good bye.

b-but she's so basic.

>tfw I run Formidable because I can't trust my supports

I hope they fix this portrait. The lighting looks terrible.

last stand > formidable

All you need is the Tremors Legendary, enjoy your 2 sec cooldown so long as you baby sit your wall. Too bad Chronos can't reduce it to 0 though.

>autistic tank mains actually memed at hi-rez hard enough to make fernando OP again

Ying nerfs when? She does too much damage and can heal herself with her illusions.

If you don't have at least a few hundred thousand gold already I don't know wtf you're doing with your gold.

boring

Yeah, but I didn't pick it before so whatever.

I will probably stick to aegis, just so I can put my shield up in case of KNEEL.

>so I can put my shield up in case of KNEEL.
I have some bad news, user

didn't they mention that her ultimate doesn't go past shields? or am i misremembering something

Skins are nothing special when every f2p pleb can unlock them with no effort.

The ingame description explicitly states that it goes through shields, and I can confirm it does.
It would be fucking useless otherwise.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Hi martini, why are your balance patches so bad? It's cool that you get some bugs fixed sometimes though I guess

Why has nobody talked about Ash yet? It literally auto-detonate the moment someone's in range. The new shield is great as well. This patch is Frontline/Support haven.

Post me a Fernando loadout.

This should have been her default shield.

Liar. Also, there is nothing about that in description.
youtu.be/DivcDrTtwh8?t=3971

forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47555-Open-Beta-54-Patch-Notes-July-12-2017

Lian might seems week but the fact that literally every single one of her skills deal damage helps a lot.

Yeah I'm retarded, it says "goes through enemies" not shields
I could swear I killed the same fernando like 3 times through his shield with it in the same match to the point where I was just saving it for him, but maybe I just hit beside the shield or something like that

>This patch is Frontline/Support haven.
Good, I'm a Barik main and I'd like to play more this patch.

So now it's just Nando's shield on wheels.

the tinkerin leggo is actualy pretty good, it has some falloff but not too bad, say one and a half rocket boosts before you start to lose damage

Is dreamhack going to be played on ob53 or 54?

List of shits not mentioned on stream:

Match Lobby improvements:
Added ability to purchase and equip Collections
Added preview of map selection
Added new Acquisition notifications to Activity Center like Realm Pack and awarded Chests.
Added Filter by Champion in the Store.
Added new setting Toggle Zoom in Options > Gameplay for Iron Sights (Viktor) & Scope (Kinessa) to be toggled instead of held.
Fixed Draft Mode match lobby where other players selecting Champions would close your Champion view after locking in.

General
Players will now be able to earn match rewards from Training matches past account level 13
Onslaught
Teams will now gain additional respawn time based on how far ahead in tickets they are

Announcer Packs
Drybear
Price increase from 1 Gold to 200 Crystals

Test Queue rotation
Tilted (Onslaught)

Weekly Quest Reward Increases and Addition of Essence
Cry Havok!
Now rewards 1250 Gold and requires 5 games played as a Damage champion.
Hold the Front
Now rewards 1250 Gold and requires 5 games played as a Frontline champion.
Blindsider
Now rewards 1250 Gold and requires 5 games played as a Flank champion.
Never say Die
Now rewards 1250 Gold and requires 5 games played as a Support champion.
Adventure Awaits
Now rewards 1000 Essence and requires 10 games played.
Champion
Now rewards 1000 Essence and requires winning 6 games.
Together, Indomitable
Now rewards 1000 Essence and requires winning 4 games in a party.

Common Champion Skin Price
Gold Price Increased from 9500 to 14250
Crystal Price Decreased from 75 to 50
Common Weapon Price
Gold Price Increased from 4,750 to 7,125
Crystal Price Decreased from 50 to 25
Common Voice Pack Price
Gold Price Increased from 4,750 to 7,125
Crystal Price Decreased from 50 to 25
Uncommon Champion Skin Price
Gold Price Increased from 15,000 to 22,500
Crystal Price Decreased from 100 to 75
Uncommon Weapon Price
Gold Price Increased from 9,500 to 14,250
Crystal Price Decreased from 75 to 50

I am sad about the skye changes they mentioned on thursday not showing up, I was looking forward to the chance of her not being total shit.

oh

guess we'll have to wait a little longer to see the ob54 3 tank meta in action