BMW is the most superior car brand in the world other peasant brands aka all other car brands are inferior AWD and FWD...

BMW is the most superior car brand in the world other peasant brands aka all other car brands are inferior AWD and FWD peasant that cannot keep up. Honda’s are shit ugly Subarus are a joke and gay the e30 is best rally car ever every bmw is one of the worlds best production cars anyone who says otherwise clearly has no taste in cars and should not be taken seriously. People who think bmw is not the best should be classified as lesser beings and or mentally retarded yellow belly jap cars are shit compared to all mighty bmw and don’t get me started on borderline autistic American cars germany will always produce better more reliable and actually nice looking cars. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lRH6TmtgBzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so upset?

Bmw all rook same.

*blocks your path*

yes

GTFO you peasant

BMW BAD

>posts about 15 year old cars
>mentions e30
Wew lad talk about resting on your laurels

>shows up in your path
>revs glorious na 6.2
>leaves

>bee em veh
>Aldi
>Mursedees
>Wolkscarriage

>Honda
>Toyota
>Kneesan
>Mitshoebeeshee

Gook companies sound more aesthetic desu

Because the suspension failed

>frogshit
missed me with that turd

ok

BMW GOOD

>germany will turn into caliphate in your lifetime
>no comfy merc cruisers
>no ultimate driving machines
>no roided buggy buggy

g-get me my ar15

AGGRESSIVE
MANLY
VROooOM
MUH TESTOSTERONE
RWD SUPERIORITY
VROOoOM

BMW A SHIT

I agree with OP to the letter, but I am kinda hesitant about letting my rampant, borderline fanatical views out in the public.
Whenever I end up in a discussion about cars at work, I try to steer away because it always ends up with "you stupid poorfags just mad because you don't have superior BMW".

My nigga

BMW is the best auto brand in the world they are most awarded car company ever don’t need bail out ( cough GM cough) even owning no one can compete with the superiority not even other Germans like slow ugly Mercedes aka niggermobile and then there is shit American brands that use cheap plastic and designs too attract the simple minded American peasants pickup truck are for people who need to compensate for something all jap cars are ugly terrible design and are simply inferior. People who believe otherwise should be shot or put in camps. Honda’s are gay the LS is a shit design. New Mazda’s are ugly try building a rotary that can last past 50k miles. While the e30 has won more racing awards then any other car ever. Making it best car ever made and making sti a piece of shit in comparison I own a m3 which means I’m better that most of you aka a higher being or a GOD.

>superior BMW
You may have car in terms of mechanical solutions and engine size but it doesn't make you superior on traffic. No matter how fast you go, it won't wake you up from the dead.

see i like BMW but you make us all look retarded

>cheap plastic
What is an E46

Apologies for the dust in the pic, was when I bought her, I assure you that the engine bay is sparkling now.

Anyway, I've now managed to convince 2 of my mates at work that BMW is infact the superior car, one of them even went as far as bought an E61 530d after I suggested it to him. He's been liking it thus far. 3rd mate is on the edge after he smashed his golf into a deer, trying to get him to buy a "proper hatchback like the BMW 1-Series."

Contrary to popular belief and despite owning an aesthetically pleasing and mechanically superior car, I rarely go over the speed limit and in cities I go way bellow the speed limit. First one is for the fear of getting caught by one of the numerous traffic cameras and getting hit with a stupid huge fine and latter one is to let peasants enjoy a brief moment of pure bliss when they graze their eyes at the moving piece of art that is the E38 7-Series BMW. Basically I am a shitty driver and like to show off my ancient landbarge.

Except bmw can't make a better daily than the toyonda

Nonsense, the 7-Series is perfectly dailyable if you are not poor.

ALL OF YOU ARE FILTHY SIMPLE MINDED PEASANTS

;)

>If you are not poor
Most dailys don't cost a small fortune to fix

I actually agree with OP.
M140i is the best hatch on the market
M2 is the best coupe for $55k
M3 is the best compact saloon with the best heritage
M4 is the best luxury sports coupe
M5 and M6 are the best super saloons
M760i is the fastest full size luxury car
X5M and X6M are the fastest SUV's on the planet
and M8 will be just epic.

i'm the biggest bmw fanboy and i fucking hate the X5/X6 M

>M760i is the fastest full size luxury car
what is s class and century
do you even yakuza, rest is kinda true tho.

I want to hate the X5/6M.
But they are so fucking fast it's hard to hate.
The X6M is a faster track car than a M3 or a C63 S which is mind boggling

what nooo
stop

*blocks your path*

S63 and S65 get btfo by the M760i on a straight line
youtu.be/lRH6TmtgBzc

>rebadged VW
>luxury

see

Ran my E32's for next to nothing. Sure the transmission of my first one died and the HVAC "sword" of the second one was fucked.

Transmission was an easy fix in theory, but I was lazy as shit and kinda unsure about my mechanical know-how, got it fixed at a shop. The next one I did all by myself and saved a grand.

The HVAC could've been a 20 cent and 15 minute fix BUT I got lazy as shit and ordered a new one from the internet. Those aside, pretty much nothing that would keep you from driving went wrong.
One plastic coolant hose snapped from the expansion tank of my E32 750, but I jury rigged it on the spot with the original fastener and kinda left it like that. Two years later and it was still holding together so I was like whatever and rolled with it.

Wasn't it also the fastest road going BMW thus far?

>*blocks your path*
Because it threw a CEL and refuses to start now

And yet the S8+ managed to set a faster lap time in Car and Driver's Lightning Lap competition.

>the old X6M is as fast as the E46 M3 around the ring

>full size luxury car
>lap times
yeah because your chauffer will be taking your 2 ton V12 sedan to track days lmfao.
M760i pulls away from the S65 and S8 Plus on the Autobahn which is all that matters for such cars.

>so good they're the best at something they aren't designed for
mercedes btfo
audi btfo

>440i is almost as fast as the new RS5 on track
l e l

PA6
Aka good plastic.
BMW interiors can soak in the desert sun for two decades and still wipe off cleanly and look as good as new.
Show me one (1) japanese shit box that can do that.

Dude bro you haven't seen my Civic, all it takes is just a few simple mods

Can't wait to see how hard the M4 will BTFO the RS5
Audi should just stop making """"sports"""" cars desu

The S doesn't stand for sport. It's stands for Sachanlagevermögen.

you can see it in the pic - the standard M4 has a lap time of 1:37 and the new RS5 1:39.
M4 with comp. pack is even faster

>audi
>track times

Their cars arent made to be fast on track they are made to bully you in your little shitbox on the highway/country road by tailgating the shit out of you

And that's the "old" M4 against the "new" RS5

Too bad they're shit at that too compared to the competition, see

funny how the 2017 rs5 with 450hp is slower than the 2014 m4 with 430hp on a straight line too.

this desu. Audi is usually not as track focused as BMW

>unrelated but cool

>BMW top of the line performance car can hardly outpace a mid trim pig fat AWD luxury car with the engine entirely infront of the front axle
Wew fucking lad.
And on top of that
>BMW's flagship can't outperform a company whos entire ideology is to stick an engine behind the rear axel

Really speaks wonders for how either massively underpowered BMW's are, or how terrible their suspension design is, because all of its competition inherently can't handle.

>RS5
>mid trim
How are you this retarded and posting on Veeky Forums?

More like
>Audi's brand new top of the line model can barely outpace a mid trim last-gen BMW
VW should just stop trying

They're not trying, that's the thing.
The BMW is for Chad, the Audi is for Larry.
And Larry can almost outrun Chad. What a joke of a company BMW is.

>VW should just stop trying

this. I drove a brand new Golf the other day. What a hateful thing

RS5, C63 and M4 are direct competitors though you fucking retard.
Just like RS7 is a direct competitor to M6, S8 to M760 etc.
RS5 is also more expensive than the M4 and it is better on paper.

This
Audi is literally the benchracer's brand of the bunch
>muh power
>muh 4 driven wheels is better than 2
>muh 0-60
And yet it gets BTFO by its "objectively inferior" competition around any track and in every single head-to-head review

>Audi simply making a car gives BMW a run for their money when Audi isn't even trying to
Wew. Is Audi really that based?

Should I trade my E38 750i for an E32 750iL? I've owned a couple of E32 iL's, one was 730 with the M60B30 and one was a 750. I sold both some time ago and finally sold my first ever 750 E32 too.
The last E32 left a hole in my heart, I can't bear with the overwhelming sadness that has consumed me when I parted way with her. Yes, I am that autistic about the old 7's.

There's pretty much nothing the E32 does better than the E38, she's inferior in almost every single way except looks which are arguable.

>audi gets btfo by a cheaper, less powerful bmw
>b-but audi wasn't even trying!
Lmao

Go back to your corvette vs gtr shit thread

t. VAG fag

Wrong

Then why are you defending VAG's incompetence

he just thinks Audi is a true premium brand, it's ok though because it's easy falling for audis marketing

>Audi literally builds lamborghnis, the fastest super cars in the world
>People think BMW, maker of the 216d can compete

Because I'm not a retarded benchracer like you

Says the guy literally defending the ultimate benchracer's brand

Audis fastest supercar is slower than a bmw 4 series coupe (with 500hp less)
Let that sink in.

Nissan? Chevrolet?

>a Mercedes V12 powers the Pagani Zonda and Huayra, two of the greatest supercars ever
>a BMW V12 powers the McLaren F1, arguably the greatest driver's car ever made

>fastest super cars in the world
Wrong
>216d can compete
They're also the makers of the M760Li

I mean with 500hp which is 110hp less

Nice meme, see

Whatever makes you feel better about your 318i, mohammad

Enjoy your audisteer, Ivan

I dont own an audi or VAG

Sorry for you bus pass Billy Bob

>there are people unironically defending audi on Veeky Forums
disappointed

i like the group B quattro, that's about it

Even the Quattro is an overmemed fluke
It only started winning because it was one of the first to implement AWD
It still got BTFO by the RWD Lancia 037 in its first few races
It quickly became uncompetitive once other brands developed their own AWD implementations that weren't gimped by a retarded drivetrain layout (205 T16, Delta S4)

i mean, it might not have been the best car but i still think it's pretty cool

also 037 is best girl

> reliable

then why does my friends 07 beamer constantly shit the bed ever since he got it months ago? and that my civic hasnt had a single fucking issue in the 2 years ive owned it.

>wah wah, people like things i don't

neck yourself faggot

Then why does my 96 750i still run like a champ but my Corolla constantly shits the bed?

i unironically agree with the op

Rolls Royce > pleb BMW

Rolls-Royce = BMW

i agree with this guy.
hardcore bmw fanboy, but the "suvs" and crossovers are all dogshit in terms of looks, and they don't do what they're supposed to do, which is to march all over britain and japan, ie the land rovers and land cruisers.
bmw knows better than to make a swag kindergarten shuttle.

They do exactly what they're supposed to do, which is sell by absolute truckloads

Implying 740iL isn't reliable as fuck

As far as driving dynamics, BMW is top tier, but everything else in the car seems to fall short, it's not as luxurious as a Mercedes, but it's not as drab and utilitarian as VAG. Maybe it's just an American thing, but to get a BMW that has similar equipment to a Benz or Lexus, you'd have to pay at least 5-7 grand more for some arbitrary reason.

>to get a BMW that has similar equipment to a Benz or Lexus, you'd have to pay at least 5-7 grand more for some arbitrary reason
umm because a comparable Benz costs around $10k more than a BMW of the same class?
MB tries to make their interior as luxurious as possible. The driver gets cocooned in leather, a lot of chrome and wood, while giving everything a modern touch nowadays. BMW shifts more towards ergonomics. If you look into a 3-series for instance, you will see, that most things on the center console, including the radio, the little buttons and such are slightly leaning towards the driver, they are driver-oriented, making it easier to operate them while driving. So the first priorities are Luxury vs. Ergonomics.

e92 330d best car you could buy for under 10k (diesel cuz im from urop)

the plastic bits in the center controls in e39 era we're notoriously shit, they would crack for no reason at all. It's all over the internet and there's 3rd parties selling individual buttons because they break so often and bmw only sells the whole assembly. headliners always come loose too.

lexus doesn't do that shit and if they did it would be recalled and replaced for free out of warranty whereas you'd be SOL with bmw. acura and infinity can get fucked though

>cherry picked example is cherry picked

Lexus doesn't really compete with BMW though. An upgraded Toyota isn't the same thing as a car designed for its market.