Would 'Frexit' mean economic disaster?

dw.com/en/would-frexit-mean-economic-disaster/a-37680111

>frexit
Not happening

Would it?
France still is still somewhat big market.
If Le Pen would get elected France would go back to frank from €uro as well - that might be a problem but I don't think Frexit would be completely disasterous

>Brexit - "Not happening lol"
>Trump - "lmao not gonna happen"

Hello /pol/

Not even a /pol/eriño. Just reminding you in all likelihood most of you are in no position to say these things with any real certainty.

Just because Le Pen gets in doesn't mean the French will vote to leave the Euro though.

In fact the French election, like David Bowie's sex life in the 70's, could yet go either way.

True, if you base your financial decisions on that, you'll be 100% gambling though.

t. assblasted brit

Frexit isn't happening. Le Pen cannot win. And even if she did win, France isn't an autocracy - a referendum must be held for the leave, and the referendum will fail due to the sheer assdevastation of everyone who didn't vote for Le Pen

Yeh, sounds reasonable. Cheers.

No britbongs here. Just a basic Eastern European goyim keeping a watchful eye on West-Euro developments.

French here.

You must understand that people don't vote Marine Le Pen because of the EU or Frexit. People vote for her because they are against mass immigration, terrorism, islam or criminality. Even among her voters, I am not even sure a big majority would support a Frexit.

Economic disaster for the Euro, but not so much for france.

That's cool, but wouldn't protecting France from those things necessitate leaving the EU? Seems like a logical progression to me.

>Economic disaster for the Euro, but not so much for france.

This.

This guy has it. The German mark would, in essence, become the Euro. In that the value of the euro would rely vastly upon the output of Germany's economic activity.

wait, what was the currency of france before EU? French Pounds?
Don't mind me, i'm retarded, but when brexit happened didn't britain fucked up and euro didn't saw a change? Why should it be different with france?

>Frexit isn't happening. Le Pen cannot win

lmao never heard that one before!

Hungary is in the EU and they protect very well theirs borders while Norway or Switzerland are open to mass immigration.

No the pound had its value corrected
Its been in decline for decades and over valued, currently its slightly under valued.

The euro is a whole other thing that could potentially wipe out the zone should its members start complaining how it does not benefit them to be locked in with Germany.

Le Pen is a closed minded, fake feminist. Electing her would be disaster for France

Not gonna lie, former frenchmen and le pen supporter here. Its fun to watch her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cannot let her crash the EU.

Are you implying that feminism is a good thing?

What is so great about the EU?

Eh, it's alright. It's just that I'm not gonna lie, former former Le Pen supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes