Tfw getting so greedy and frugal that im barely eating anymore

>tfw getting so greedy and frugal that im barely eating anymore

just live on your own shit and piss like god intended you fucking casual

It's okay to be extremely frugal, but at least get aim to get a rough estimate of calories and macros. Your health is imperative to making money. See it as an investment.

>company buys all my meals when I travel, which is pretty often
>when not traveling, my daily calories are cut in half because I won't spend my own money anymore

>ywn get a dream job like that
what's your job?

>tfw the only people who shame you for being frugal are poorfags, poorfags with credit cards, women

I remember when I won $50k playing poker and suddenly I was the one who had to pay for everything and if I didn't I was a tightass

One "friend" asked me for a $20k loan because the bank wouldn't loan to him without collateral

I hope hes dead

>work in a restaurant
>only eat there
>tfw my fridge is empty and unplugged for months now

i get to save a ton of dosh, but then i look at my burnt and cut fingers and wonder what i'm doing with my life.

I'd say it's better than the other way, literally 3/4ths of everyone I know buys fast food either every day or every other day. Complete waste of cash, if you're working you also have to give away your lunch break for it. Every place I've ever worked at provided a fridge. Even if they didn't and you literally bought your own cube fridge, you'd still save money within a couple of months and also not feel like shit every day.

Service technician for industrial equipment. I guess it is pretty nice but I'm currently trying to move up to management. That's where the real bennies is at.

Just buy in bulk, frozen bagged chicken, rice beans, I'm getting Veeky Forums eat about 3000 calories a day, and spend ~$30/month on food.
also:
has a point. If you don't eat you can't perform as well at best, at worst you'll get sick and need medical treatment which will cost time and money.

There's a huge difference between being frugal and just being a cheapass.

t. roastie

Being frugal is having good money sense and not wasting money on stupid overpriced bullshit.

Normie
>I'm just going to buy fastfood because I'm too lazy to cook xD. I can just put it on my credit card.

>Frugal
I'm going to purchase food from the grocery store and buy store brands because there isn't any appreciable difference. I cook my own meals. Frozen meals are a waste of money.

cheap ass
>I refuse to spend any money on anything unless it's an absolute emergency, but probably not even then, and I expect other people to feed me.

>not expecting others to pay for your meals

For now I'm trying to lose weight because it's pointless to be ripped and fat, I cut meats too from my diet because they are expensive too lol, I'm even stealing toilet paper outside of ironic memes

t. roastie

>tfw became a talented cook from pure frugal-ism

Frozen meals are frugal on time too, and if you live alone it's hard to appreciate the savings derived from cooking everything from scratch

>not prepping week long meals

>Frozen meals are frugal on time too
I could agree with that.

>if you live alone it's hard to appreciate the savings derived from cooking everything from scratch
I disagree. If you have breakfast and just eat 4 eggs and spend $2 on a carton of eggs and have a decent light breakfast for 3 days. If you cook dinner it's like $3 for a pound of ground beef. If you have purchased a fair amount of rice and beans or whatever, it's going to be cheap as fuck to have that on the side. You'll be able to have a full satisfying meal for >$4. Most frozen meals intended for individual servings are $3+, and one of those definitely isn't enough to feel satiated.

>tfw too intelligent to be a cucksumer who feels obliged to enrich others with his wealth

what's a meal you won't get bored with an entire week?

>bored from food

cars never complain about gas, learn from them.

People on boats used to live off of hardtack and saltpork stew for months at a time. The best thing I would recommend is to draw out a meal plan.

Make basically a calender that cafeterias do and plan your meals out. Then you can itemize all the ingredients you will need since you know what you will be cooking for the next week, 2 weeks, month etc. however long you do your grocery shopping for while also ensuring there is enough variety to not get bored.

>tfw actually skip meals sometimes just to save a few bucks
>I have lots of disposable income

>I have lots of disposable income
What does that matter if at least not at a minimum you are eating alright?

Not saying you should go eat organic grass fed beef tenderloin every night, but shit at least have some buttered rice or something if you don't feel like spending money.

>buttered rice

what sort of disgusting american lardshit is this?

you ain't seen nothing yet

Step 1. Purchase a rice cooker from the thrift store for $5. This seems like a huge investment if you're used to bumming food off of friends, but it will pay off.

Step 2. Put 1 cup of rice in the rice cooker

Step 3. Put 2 cups of water in the rice cooker.

Step 4. Turn rice cooker on

Step 5. Play with your balls for an hour

Step 6. Put cooked rice from rice cooker into a bowl.

Step 7. Put butter into rice and mix

Step 8 (Optional). Add Garlic salt and mix

>mfw so frugal that I didn't celebrate christmas nor my own birthday.

birthdays sucked for me

>moved from family
>birthday comes around
>get cards from now distant family
>parents guilt trip me into calling them

every call went like this
>Hey user how old are you now?
>12, 15, etc
>Oh wow I thought you were still 6!
>Yeah that's when we moved like, 8 years ago

>literally have the same conversation with them every year
>So you have a job now? Wow you're so young for that I thought they didn't allow that? How old are you?
>they still think I'm 6

for almost 10 straight years I'd pretend to be sick on my birthday to get out of it

Why not buy a pot, then you can just boil your rice on your stove for 10 mins instead of an hour, and you can cook pasta, buckwheat, coffee, eggs, beans, soup, and more for just 19.99?

If you aren't homeless with a million dollar investment portfolio you're doing it wrong.

You can even get really good pots/pans and all kinds of great shit from the thrift store for cheap. If you live in an area where there are a ton of rich baby boomers, they end up donating some good stuff that would normally cost a shit ton of money, but because the people at the goodwill don't know any better they list the price at $10.

A rice cooker just makes cooking rice idiot proof.

not good enough fag, you can get rid of your clothes and make a few bucks to add to the portfolio.

Can confirm but depends 100% on location. We have goodwill around here but they're shit and never have anything. However local thrift stores just had a 50% off sale. Just moved and in fact planned the move around this date so the moving company only charged an extra 1.5 hours

>40" CRT TVs for $8
>3 seat floral pattern sofa for $75
>6' wood dining set with glass table and 6 chairs $100
>4 different wood coffee tables for $6 each
>queen size bed with box spring mattress and headboard $75
>set of plates and saucers $7
>25 different glasses 30 cents each

another trip and I can basically furnish the rest of the house and charge even more for rooms

>not strong enough to permanently freeze them out
soft and weak. make sure you buy her the biggest diamond you can afford

frugal your way up the ranks boi

>Put butter into rice

Might as well garnish it with 10lb of black caviar and order a bottle of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti so you aren't thirsty, you squandering cuck.

>Add Garlic

Nice.
What's next, a pound of fresh truffles delivered by a private jet from France?

You people dare to call yourself frugal?

Oh look here are a couple of days who only want to eat fancy meals, but are too lazy to cook forthemselves

>be miser
>realize making bread requires nothing but flour, water, heat, and time
>if you create a starter (again using nothing but flour and water) you don't even need yeast packets
>pick up baking as a hobby as a result

in the same way, smoking meats has a lot of appeal to me
>get cheapest smoker and replace rusted out grill with it
>use scrap hard/fruit woods and cheapest cuts of meat, turn them into tender, most flavorful meat in the world

uncooked rice is the superior frugal option, you save way more

Well obviously you shouldn't tell anyone anything about your financial situation.

>not knowing dandelions are edible
>not picking them off people's lawns and eating them

It's like you just want waste your money pretending to be a richfag.

Yeah that was one of the lessons I took from that, I was 19