Most valuable car

What is the most valuable car? The one that is not even being sold. I was thinking either Bugatti Type 41 Royale or Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR, but I'm not very knowledgeable on this topic. Also it seems Rolls-Royce Phantom IV was never on sale, so I wonder how valuable it is in comparison to others.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300SEL_6.3#Motor_racing
youtu.be/DcLoMe8noXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merceds offered to buy this back for millions euro. One arab tried to buy this for 10 million euro.

For some Finnish hackjob?

Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic, worth $40m. There's only two of them, one is owned by Ralph Lauren

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300SEL_6.3#Motor_racing
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.3 Waxenberger
>AMG, now the sports tuning subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz, but then a small local tuning company founded by former Mercedes engineers, produced special versions of the 6.3 to compete in racing events, usually with the engine enlarged to 6.8 liters or more.
>Five were made, three racers and two test cars. Last original works-built Waxenberger 69 "red pig" is in Mobilia Automotive Museum, Finland.

Pretty interesting if you ask me. You could say this car being the grandfather for the AMG line up of cars. Cars with big engines, suitable for racing. All you need to do is to improve the aerodynamics and suspensions and then you are good to go.

This one.
>1939 Audi Auto Union Type D

god that's a sexy fucking automobile

250 GTO I think? One sold on auction for over $38 million in 2014 and rumor has it one was sold privately in 2014 for $52 million.

It's difficult calling something "the most valuable" before it hits the market since you can either argue that it's "invaluable" since there's no market for it (a market needs a supply and a demand, not just a demand). It's literally priceless, which means it holds no value.

GTO STRONK

No one sells, but expect to pay about $6 Gorillion when one does come up for sale.

That was in Gran Turismo 4

A car? In a racing game?! You don't say!!

Yeah yeah, some Audism union trash.
Stop being so sarcastic.
Find a more epic minivan shitbox than this
>protip: you can't
0-60mph in 3.5sec

All in her pixelated glory. Powered by 33mhz MIPS processor with whopping 2MB ram and 1MB of VRAM.

Look here, you fucking autist; this is a thread about most valuable cars, not fucking /v/ideogame shit.
Do everyone a favor and kys.

>my car

Sentimental value cannot be quantified.

youtu.be/DcLoMe8noXY

Finnish rally legend Markku Alen reviewing this car.

It would look cool lowered a bit

There's a handful of cars that either have never left the manufacturers hands or haven't been sold in decades that could likely eclipse the $50m 250 GTO. This 166 Mille Miglia that Chinetti won Lemans in 1949 with is probably one of them.

Holy shit I just noticed the indicators on the spoiler. Just zero fucks given with that thing

The 250 GTO is the most valuable in the sense that it's the highest recorded sale; if you somehow found a pristine model in your shed, you'd know it would be worh 50M dollars.

Of course there are many cars that have never seen a sale and therefore their value is unknown, and since there's no MSRP, their value is whatever some guy in an auction is willing to give.

Probably a very specific mercedes Benz 770ķ

bump

You can just google it.