>Elder thread
Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
Yes

so i have the base game but none of the expansions. if i get morrowwind how much content wont i be able to do ? pretty much only interested in PvE.

Can't you just sub a single month and do em all?

Ledge-er-deh-main

Leg-ehr-deh-main

6th for the Pact.

With the Morrowind expansion,your character doesn't get killed by Mannimarco until you do an intro quest on the mainland. So why can you still resurrect?

Nth for the factions in this game suck

Is there anything Imperials excel at

>Some stupid bosmer twink gets to fuck Naryu before me.

Well fuck you too Bethesda.

>Bethesda

Sorry, Zenimax.

>not deleting your character if they die before becoming immortal

We literally don't know. It was brought up and apparently the Lawrence the Head Honcho have an explanation but he hasn't presented it yet.

Its not canon!!!!!

the patrician thing to do

>[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game! (embed)

hmmmmmmmmm

WEAPON DYING WHEN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DON'T KNOW!
but it is urgent

That and Havoc physics for cloth would be nice. Just like how they added inverted kinetics.

Discord killed this general, didn't it?

Well I don't use the discord so I couldn't tell you. At least we don't have tripfaggots, drama, and waifufagging. It's the price this general pays to not be autistic cancer.

discord is pretty dead as well de gozaimasu

>Naryu constantly flirts with you, pretty much a stranger, from the first few missions as soon as she realizes there's more to you than you're letting on
>Always seducing someone to get what she wants, even if she doesn't fuck them in front of you
>In Eastmarch there's some drunk nord guard who lusts after her and dreams of fucking her despite her supposedly playing the horribly mannered maid role
>A fucking Morag Tong assassin

Come on bros. It was obvious she takes a few kilometers of dick every week. And that whole "assassin with a crush oh I hate dresses but you like them so I'll wear them more tee hee" thing is obviously a ploy so when she inevitably has to kill you it'll be easier.

Or at least it would be if our glorious loremasters had some common sense.

>The prophecy from the Gold Coast predicts Naryu's kid causing all kinds of hell on earth
>Morrowind makes it obvious it's the young dunmer she's taking care of
>At the end of the quest you get to either let her live or she dies "off-screen", you never actually see her die
>It's obvious she's still alive and will come back
It's like I'm playing a Telltale game

ITS NOT TRUE

>everyone gets to fuck naryu except you

Then why is she so depressed in the prolog conversations when i had her do the right thing?

Meanwhile, she still expects you to do all her job for her.

You can't get upset over Nayru being sloppy bosmer seconds if you have already accepted Speaker Terenus as your one true waifu

TES has such good writers, they really create a believable fictional universe down to the smallest detail.

Eveli is my waifu

Bosmer are cute! I want to cuddle with a Bosmer!

>Just started Orsinium on my orsimer
>mfw this chick

Why so slow anyway. Is everyone just trying to milk those last hours of free ESO+?

it was free? fuck

Still free senpai

I can only get Maelstorm weapons on vet. difficulty right?

How do you bm people in PvP? I like the /flute emote

>played on release
>too dumb and impatient to mod skyrim
>want a RPG to play
>none exist taht i either haven't already played to death or are shit
>forced to look into MMOs for this itch
>ESO dead as fuck and no chance I'm going back to WoW
help

I migrated from wow and I'm having a great time. The game doesn't seem to be dead.

(mainly because I couldn't figure out the password I set when I was 14 but still)

>ESO dead
What did she mean by this?

This is why I've been using the same two passwords since I was 10 for absolutely everything.

See I did the same thing, but I lost the comic book that I used as the password in a move, and the email is looooong gone

>steam stats
>13,000 players peak on steam
kinda low m8

Yup, only on vet. Get to grinding faggot!

Most people don't play through steam. You can get it far cheaper through other online retailers, if steam is down you can't play even when the game servers are fine, and there is constant fuckery between steam wallet and game store.

>steam
fuck outta here mortal

How viable is 2H Sorc for being a casual shit and some minor PVP?

>ESO
>dead
Looks like consoles win again I'm shitposting to bump the thread but I always figured there must be another counter besides steam for PC, as PS4 at the very least is absolutely swarming. Right before I quit WoW, I could go through entire zones never seeing another player.

She's an assassin. She's pretending.

Compare it to WoW's steam numbers.

>steam

Well, neither game is fun to watch on stream so I don't think those are relevant numbers

Stamsorc with twohander and bow on the back bar is strong as fuck in pve, and you'd have great burst in PvP.

Can someone craft me a full set of training gear at like level 10 or something? I guess I'm not really sure how it works with training sets or exploration sets.

Le-Edge-our-main

>tfw you play on steam because you got it way cheap one day but no one else plays it on steam because they got it for like .45 cents cheaper somewhere else

PvE stam makes me want to sleep

this thread puts me to sleep

Is the new class OP?

The point being that steam is an awful indicator.

no it's shit
you still want to roll a templar or dk

I play a Templar and I want to kill my friend who plays nightblade. We're pretty even on duels (I'm doing a shitty tank spec) but I want to win every time.

What's a build I should use?

>there are dominioniggers in this thread RIGHT NOW

What did I ever do to deserve this?

>tfw Dominion took over everything in cyrodil
Why does pact suck so much

skooma or rotmeth

It's because AD have been gate camping to keep people from getting out while other zergs cap the map.

Are stamplars good for dps or should I just roll with stamsorc? Is there a list of the good Stam morphs for their skills?

wait
what
where is this from

I kinda have to wonder how the elf princess and the friendly orc would react to someone trying to get too comfy with their daughter.

Elf would be fine with it, orc would be like "listen...get out while you can."

Would be fun if, in a huge twist, it turns out elf can't handle the idea of her daughter being a (wannabe) slut and goes full overprotective on her.
Orc would probably be as stoic as always and just tell the guy he doesn't know what he's getting into. Or maybe he also goes overprotective because this time it's his family on the line. In which case, RIP human-oniisan.

I just realized her dialogue is basically a combination of orc and elf in the very first encounter.

>I saw you here lost in the forest so I came here to see if I could help.
>Wanna come to my home~?

That is such a cute comic.

got that image for the other two alliances?

who else wants to join the Dwarf club?

Make a Bosmer the shortest it can be, change the face to be more heroic, change the angle of the eyes, add a bit of muscle/fat and voila. Lets take over.

Why do i run this game so well? i have a potato machine (AMD fx6300, R9 270) but i run this game on high settings at 100fps and in high population areas/situatiosn like cyrodil sieging it only drops to like 30fps.

I can't even run Guild Wars 2 at 60fps on low, What is this optimization magic?

>Being surprised she sleeps around

I bet if you were a chick you'd be pissed Darien slept around too, wouldn't you?

They're basically Tamrielic James Bond.

Razum-Dar is the only pattern break and that's because because Ayrenn probably fucks him so hard regularly he's forced into a magicka build.

It actually would be interesting if they later made Naryu come to kill you just because a lot of powers in Tamriel have started to see the Vestige as WAY too powerful an influential.

Sure but it wouldn't make a lot of sense since you can't die as long as the current shitstorm in Nirn have calmed down. Even the daedric princes acknowledge this.

>Dwarf

At least you got it right that they're a mer race.

wait, they did a sequel where the elf and orc finally had a kid?

I thought that was just fanart where she was pregnant.

I started Dominion but I'm more a Daggerfall guy.

Dominion storyline got kind of annoying when they seem obssessed with trying to prove they can out-intrigue and internal strife the Great Houses of Morrowind.

>At least you got it right that they're a mer race.

Only chose Bosmer so the height would be accurate desu

>mfw just finished vet Cradle of Shadows for the first time, with a PUG group
feels good man
we were on the last boss for like 45 minutes but we did it

You do get that the Elder Scrolls had dwarves and they looked nothing like that, right?

but how many tamrialic-origin NPCs know this? I mean, only super natural powers like daedra acknowledge it, but no one seems to comment on your ability to survive getting killed.

The Deep ELVES are very different from Tolkien dwarves dude. I get your going for Tolkien, but the other guy is talking about Elder Scrolls Dwemer.

I play only play khajiit

obviously
I should have specified that i was talking about creating Tolkien Dwarves, didn't think anyone would get confused because of the obvious physical differences.

Why do anything else
it's the best

>Razum-Dar is the only pattern break and that's because because Ayrenn probably fucks him so hard regularly he's forced into a magicka build.

What class/weapon is most cancerous and garners instant hate?

I want to play that

I just started playing, and I have a question.

How the fuck can I ressurect? As far as I know, if you die in elder scrolls, you're sent off to whatever fucking realm.

What is the lore reason why I can wake up at my body after death?

cuz yer fookin dead m8

You're basically a not-daedra.

t. ESo loremaster