twitch
.tv/gamesdonequick

gamesdonequick.com/schedule

speedrun.com

Terrible Pokemon HGSS run.

that pokemon HGSS run tho lmao

FFVII comfy af

why does Earthbound take 50 minutes to set up

because they're setting up the high quality camera and all the shit for the finale.

>that pokemon hgss run apologist
lmao

Has anyone timed how much cutscene time is in these runs? I feel like it might actually be more than 50% of the run.

cutscenes where the player has no control including exposition stuff, flashbacks, and FMVs in a typical FF7 run is about 3 and a half hours so around half the run yeah.

Just woke up. Can someone explain why the runner isnt on screen its bugging me. Just off screen on the botttom or is this a recording

Nevermind its because its a cutscene and im dumb.

>8 hours
>speedrun

GDQ 2013 had a 10 hour FF9 run.

ONE THOUSANDS DOLLAR DONATION FROM ANONYMOUS

and it was during primetime lmao

Why are JRPGs allowed again?

cant they just get rid of the final faggotry fags?

seriously these games are horrible to speedrun, why the fuck is this allowed. we could have had 14 awesome speedruns instead of this shit.

> Another 1000$ donation from Anonymous™
> Another super generic message

>100k viewers at 7am
>Like 60k at this time period the rest of the week
Gee I dunno man.

>these games are horrible to speedrun
People like to speedrun them.
>why the fuck is this allowed
Because people like watching them, they garner viewers and donations from a specific fanbase.
>we could have had 14 awesome speedruns instead of this shit.
Yeah, we definitely need a dozen more no-name 2d platformers at night that nobody will bother staying up for.

Over 2 hours for any run is bullshit, but I have to admit at least it's FF7 and the commentary is pretty good.

Yeah come on guys. Get FF7 out of here, we need that time for a dozen more indie pixelshit games.

I'd rather watch 8 hours of indie trash than FF

>6h40m in
Please tell me he's doing really well and it's going to end soon. I'm glad they're running FF but please.

>just take out one of the most popular video game franchises of all time
>because we REALLY need more sonic and mega man runs

It's not all about you, sweetie.

>the only speedruns that exist are 2d platformers and JRPG

>sweetie

Im on your side and I think youre a gay faggot. kys

You don't know me

They could have done the PS4 or PC versions

greeting from germany,first time donator long time watcher save those frames and kill the animals!

I would rather watch tetris again than ff7

There's about an hour left

if they did the PC or PS4 version it'd be the same shit but with a bunch of the bugs fixed so incredibly slow, or abusing that boring ass trainer ring which is just as bad because you 1hit everything and then have to go through the story still with less bugs and skips.

I'd rather listen to proto commentary than watch ff7

>literally 4 hours quicker
>worse

Yeah we need more runs like Assault Android Cactus! Fuck FF!!!

>He finished under estimate.
Dude even says he didn't finish.

if you just want a shorter time watch a slots run where they basically do the same thing and bug abuse to get infinite stats and shit and one hit all enemies

>playing final fantasy
>could be watching proto review bad dragon products

gdq is finished

> I'd rather listen to proto commentary than watch ff7

Get out.

I just don't want fucking 8 hour runs of any one game

What? There's shorter versions of this and the opted for a lets play version?
Why??

unfortunately for you it happened. It's almost over though. Sorry you had to sit and watch it instead of just ignoring it or watching anything else.
they ran slots last year and it was fucking awful because about half way through the game you pull the same shit that hg/ss runner did, and swap your characters out for another save slot's characters, meaning you pull in level 99 max stats god gear and materia and everything else, and just blaze through the game without thinking about it. It's comparable to that RE4 NG+ run last year where the guy just used infinite ammo. It's faster but at what cost? shit.

yeah im really sorry that was hyperbole, I take it back.

Who else here enjoying the comfy run?

Slots runs suck, they did it before and I remember hating how it basically was an excellent speedrun for a couple hours then some kind of massive nonsense glitch occurs and it's dumb.

Highlight of SGDQ for me, user

that's not what slots is, that's the pc any% run

slots is using cait sith's limit break for each boss fight and ohko'ing everything

almost as good as the HGSS run lol

that's not slots. That's Yuffie Warping, Slots is Cait Siths Limit Break which makes you able to insta-kill any enemy in the game.

Watching Tekken while waiting on the FFVII to finish.

I've had to miss most of GDQ this year due to it being a busy week (after the excellent first day), but as it is now the weekend I've been greatly enjoying it. I truly love FFVII.

I dunno why they even let these shitty old games take up time. They should be making room for cool new games, like Breath of the Wild and Undertale.

also you don't get the stats or gear from the other save, only positions. All gear and stats are gotten within the same save file.

You run pokemon don't you?

Pretty good, enjoying it myself.

when i die in games i punch myself as hard as i can
sometimes my head starts to hurt

Haven't watched any GDQ since SGDQ 2015

What did I miss

Stepmania happened and nothing has been the same

trannys

I am. Woke up at 3am randomly and it's been really nice in this early morning hours honestly

Do we know who murdered Blueglass yet?

Bespectacled Asian man seen leaving the scene with cancer posters and a bag of money

Tifa goes through a lot of abuse for speedrun purposes!
Greetings from /ffg/!

Trannies everywhere.

Also donation messages now have to be generated with GDQs own message generator, or they will get dropped.

Fun police also stricter than ever.

Message generator? Lel, joke donations were half the fun

Watching the FF7 run now, the old austistic banter is nowhere to be found, quite sad. This needs Essentia and Puwexil

every hour, the security goes through the crowd and checks everyone has proper tickets and identification. anyone without the proper documentation has to leave the venue immediately or face 20 years in an iso cube. anyone seen clapping or smiling from run faces a similar fate. all fun is banned. 30% of the event time is scheduled for game play, the other 70% is allotted for tech set up

Why does tifa deal so much damage?

She's a strong independent woman.

Her giant tits give her more mass and momentum in her punches

Bad balancing.
It's probably her tits.

What happened to Knitler, is she still there?

Actually I think I may have watched AGDQ 2016 as well, hasn't been quite as long

She has a big heart. It gives her power.

For the real answer, her masochistic weapon causes her to become stronger when under Death Sentence and in critical HP. She's a girl who bottles up her problems and lashes out.

maybe if they fixed the stupid shit like kill and save the animals they wouldn't be so strapped for time on actual content incentives

>bigger GDQ choke than the guy who died in the super metroid race

Does such a thing exist?

Thx user!

she's staff now, along with raelcun, the guy who """""speedrun""""" starcraft 2.

Literally just go do anything else.

I'm really enjoying it. Perfect run to wake up to.

whos the announcer? link social media please

Not a literal message generator. But listen to the donations read, only messages like "X is my favourite game, just had to donate, thanks for making this possible" and some permutations of that will go through.

Time of joke and meme donations is over.

>ywn relive the SGDQ 2014 (?) FF6 autism run in your pyjamas sitting on the couch all day from 7am

So damn comfy, even with Brossentia sperging throughout the whole thing

its a trap

Nothing will match the SGDQ 2013's midnight FFV run
Everyone FLEX!

sounds hot desu

YSG not being able to finish his Ecco run

>literally cheating and still being unable to beat it
disgraceful really.

>completely ruining that by not just letting the cutscene play out during setup
fucking incompetent hacks

>Interrupted the cry evrtim ending music with Sting Chameleon
lel

That was a truly pleasant night. Tifa is best girl for speedrunning and all other purposes.
Good night /srg/

Lel

Chat is in open revolt

By now everyone with half a brain cell knows who's donating.

Who?

who?

all me

who let the dogs out?

What's the story with Mike "Gas The Kikes" Uyama?

He still involved with AGDQ? I know SGDQ is free from his tricks

wow what a miserable followup