www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/27329-1-0-25-release-notes-preview?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1M8iZNHpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7g-ydhg10UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

Don't be like Horatio, the blue berry farmer.

Be nice.
Be tasty.

Third for ZELEVAS

Bullied every game.

*bullies*

*bullies sexually*

fag

HEY ! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN 12 EYES

Never noticed the background. It's hilarious.

Blades of Stellaris user here,

Why not grab two fleets and use attackallfleets instead? Saves you having to swap empires all the time.

>second stellaris match and I spawn near a fanatical purifier empire twice my size to my right and a Xenophobic Fallen Empire who bullies me to the left.

Where the fuck do the prethoryn even spawn from? They're not hard to kill but I've destroyed all their planets and they're still coming from somewhere

how would one combine all star with smashfull

Infested planets.

Check the situation log.

is it worth it to convert 100% of your troops into tanks once you research them in ES2 or should you keep it balanced between infantry and tanks?

if no one has aircraft yet, pure armor is the trump card since it decimates all infantry
once you get aircraft, just go for whatever comp counters whoever you're fighting

Some of you were complaining about saves
games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/27329-1-0-25-release-notes-preview?page=1
New preview build

>tfw you're such a menace to the galaxy that even evangelizing zealots start allying with materialists
>it's still not enough, I purge three quarters of their empire and flood their old worlds with my people
It's my firtst time playing as a purifier, and this shit beats fucking around with federations or conquering planets the normal way by miles

Yeah. Too bad you get rekted playing on insane. Even if you start snowballing you are forced to purge so you are left with fucking nothing.

There's always a cure for filthy xenos.

Is this a bug or are Vodyani incapable of chopping Guardians down? Also it never actually says my populations are at max, even though they are at max. The circle keeps flashing green, and I can't benefit from food to mineral conversion.

I think it's normal since Vodyani are not actually on planets

Essential mods for CiV besides Info Addic and enhanced User Interface?

Addict*. Sorry

Other than flavour mods? Not really.

Ha, Events And Decisions.

Any suggestion for flavour mods?

Pffft...
The Metal Gear Solid nations, the Hyperdimension Neptunia (the good one, because there's a batch of Neptunia mod using Civ's stock lines while the good one add its own text). Maybe the Valkyria Chronicle too. It depends what you want.
That reminds me, I'll have to check if there's a Warhammer mod.

>page 10
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1M8iZNHpQ

Maybe civ 6 will get an expansion announced soon and zombify this general for a bit.

Given how nobody is talking about Dawn of War 3, I'm afraid of asking about it.

I don't think that's a 4x....

Read the OP.

>page 9
I wish the modanon was still around, Dawn of War has some nice mods to try but I can't play it.

Why not?

Because that computer can't even run Flash.

Yes. Pure armor is the best. Then, once they get aircraft, which will be about 50 turns AFTER you have won the game, then go 1/3 inf and 2/3rd tanks, both fully upgraded. Upgrading planes is a waste.

>Upgrading planes is a waste
You whot

How do you crush enemy tanks if you don't have any planes?

More tanks, most of the time your planes will be worse than just all tanks because of the AI's infantry.

By having more tanks than they do

Having the need to use them is pretty rare but still,
I had to upgrade my planes to crush the horatio spider tanks, fucking cunt used nothing but those.

>spurdo meme text
>not spurdo

Their sauce was too spicy for you.

Fug off

no :D:D:D

How long does purging take for hive minds in stellaris? I've got a planet where the natives have been being "displaced" for years

>horatio spider tanks
Plz show me

Displaced only works if a nearby empire has refugee welcome as policy or you have worlds with free space on which the displaced pops are accepted

Alien scum.

Are there any good scenario mods for Civ V or VI? They can't be that hard to create.

Not what you're asking but the official scenarios in 6 are really fun. The poland one is turk tower defence

Because they cost expensive resources to upgrade.

tbf by the time you're upgrading planes its not like what you spend them on will matter.

How do I git gud at Rome: Total War? Is the trick just to wait to aggressively expand until you have heavy infantry, heavy cavalry and good missile units? I had less trouble with Carthage and their elephants than I did with the fucking zerg rushing Gauls and the "all phalanx, all the time" Macedonians and Greeks. Or maybe I should just try picking on an easier enemy?

Anvil and Hammer.

Anvil with sturdy units, hammer with cavalry.

Ah nice. Thx.

>study units
So I should wait until Principes/Triarii and heavy cav? Hastati get fucked pretty quick by hoplites in anything approaching a fair fight and one or two generals isn't much of a hammer. Also, how does that work with the "two-man lines across the entire map lmao" Gauls? I can usually manage their smaller armies well enough but when it comes to getting some serious conquering done I find it hard to engage in any kind of strategy except "form a massive line and grind them down while protecting the archers and nipping at their flanks" just because of how fucking massive large gaulish armies are.

Ideally, you shouldn't have to wait. If you can't get the enemy in a pinch, just flood him with militia and flank them with your elite units (or what passes as elite) while your archers are pincushioning them.

Oh, and bad thread by the way, this isn't /twg/.

Fugg; didn't even realize that existed.

Sorry for being such a faggot.

>Oh, and bad thread by the way, this isn't /twg/.
Please don't scare him away, we need the activity

The best tactic I saw on youtube some guy started by evolving the ports to comercial ones (for income) and at leaast one of them allowed for the construction of some kind of very long range siege ship (OP as fuck).

At the same time he did an exploit where he kept his generals phase out and when trouble was coming his way he would just summon at the spot several of them with their elephants (instead of moving them around).

The only faction with which I never won so far in the hardest difficulty is that greek state with the dog flag. Hard as fuck!

Shogun 2 is also hard as fuck as long as you dont play with the faction of that faggot small island of theirs.

>*phased out
>tired as fuck, shit english and typos

What do you guys think of Aurora 4x?

It's okay.

Fuck you, the Chosokabe are awesome.

Too late sorry ;_;

Oda is op as fuck once you get long yari and gun ashigaru.
As for Takeda, cavalry is really strong if you use it well. Yari cavalry will destroy ennemy's, and then you have all luxury to either bait som of his troops away to reduce pressure on your infantry, and then destroy his from behind.

Reminds me that I fell against an all cavalry army in avatar's campaign once, multiplayer if you don't know, and I couldn't do a thing against it. Gun and arrow cavalry are really hard to deal with

I played some games as takeda but I seldom use cavalry, not to mention everyone and their mothers have spears. Fuck them.

The pirates are crap too. I prefer land units to sea ones.
The fags from the Island I mentioned have the easiest start because they are in an island but thats it.

Oda is the shit! Swarm the foe with hordes of peasants.

Yeah, I really didnt played much and it has been a while. It would be awesome of you could customize a clan of yours (color, name and bonus along with the avatar and starting position).

Its nonsense from a historical perspective but it would be great for the lulz.

Color and name and general can be done in avatar's campaign, but you only have the battles and no macro

More than anything Oda Long Yari Ashigaru are OP as fuck.

Chosokabe are the best.
They have bows.

I love bows maybe as much as I love spears.

>deleted
hmmm

EL is comfy.

Amplitude 4xes are

EL is especially comfy.

Top kek. Can't stop the Bonaparte

Are mods/janny deleting the TW posts or are the posters doing it themselves?

So...I got my ass handed to me all game, but AI can't into ENDGAME so I made it OK in the end.

Now the sauce is as potent as I would like it to be.

>struggle trying to get some professional gambler's hobby project to work on my computer, keeping in mind that he explicitly doesn't care if other people enjoy it
>realize it's a better use of my time to make my own spreadsheet space 4x
>realize it's a better use of my time to do anything else

Please post more Horatio memes

Horatio being a playable character in ES2 is the biggest meme of all.

HORATIO

>horatio bigger than game
Uh-oh

>love slaves

Best kind

Seems balanced

>route them straight to cravers' space

How would Cultists do with an island start? I want to play fantasy Britain.

>cultists
>fantasy britain
Oi

To clarify, I meant EL Cultist. Not some other meaning of the word.

Thats what I was oi-ing at

[ends eternally]

>space squids
ok

For someone who made such an incredebly subtle and hilarious joke, you sure are clueless about what you said.

what is this from?

Probably Emperor gets a text to speech device

youtube.com/watch?v=7g-ydhg10UE

>need game
>endless sophons
>dude quite general