US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread:

You know what I call guys 910 and under?

Friends.

>there are people out there that still can't complete their challenge and get the apperance

s o p h i s t i c a t i o n
S O P H I S T I C A T I O N

Looking to get back into WoW. I haven't played since the beginning of Legion, adn hopefully Blizzard will give me a couple free days, that I asked them for.
Anyways, when i last played, it was when Outlaw rogue suddenly became worse than Assass.
I have a 110 Assass Rogue, a 104 Holy Paladin too. And a 104 Vengeance Demon Hunter.
How are those classes doing? And most importantly how is Holy Pal and Rogue as a whole doing.

Ass rogue is great. Overshadowed slightly by sub but completely relevant and much more fun gameplay. Vengeance is beast on high mythics. Don't know about else

Survival hunter is the new hotness

>Anyways, when i last played, it was when Outlaw rogue suddenly became worse than Assass.
>I have a 110 Assass Rogue, a 104 Holy Paladin too. And a 104 Vengeance Demon Hunter.

what

wath

>there are people who don't have all the mop cm mode sets
>there are people who don't have all three proven titles
hehhh

Wtah

>tfw playinig the only MMO where actual discussion takes place on Veeky Forums

Wildstar

but muh waifu

Discussion as in futa tauren and fluffy worgen cunny posts?

>he plays on a pve realm

>fluffy worgen cunny

I think I have all the good worgen art ever made saved on my computer. So hot when its feral.

>shitposting on wowg while 3 worgen camp your corpse in Tanaris

#justpvpserverthings

Back in vanilla I always wanted to play as both Worgen and Goblins. I never imagined blizz would fuck both up so bad.

how the fuck do i disable auto quest accept, i keep getting this dumb medic quest and i can't decline it. fuck man, fuck.

In an upcoming patch, they are updating the worgen models. Will be able to customize tails too!

I play RPPVP. Wanna come fuck my bp?

Goblins are perfect though

>be in a pvp server
>cross realm fucks you up by making your small pop server get linked with an opposite faction high pop server
>outnumbered 5 to 1 every time you try to do something
>no sense of community or rivalry anyway since you're just randomly linked to people you might never see again

would u bang a goblin

destroy the quest item
don't loot it next time it drops

When will wow-killers learn? The surest way to kill your em em oh is to be delusional enough to think blizzard isn't the only entity capable of killing wow.

That's a fucking lie.

im still fuckin mad that i rolled alliance on turkroach nether and was forced to use a lvl boost on silvermoon

fuckin blizzard

What is the best alliance and horde realms?
I have my main horde in Illidan and my main alliance in Sargeras. Are they good?

It actually isn't.

S O P H I S T I C A T I O N

Proofs?

How do we fix Twisting Nether, wowg?

HOLD! THE MORTALS COME!

>tfw being Goroth

TURK HOLOCAUST NOW

This picture brings me such joy, the wildstar devs deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

Where the hell do I find 4 other NEETS willing to stare at a spot for about 12 - 24 hours
Was unsubbing in WoD a mistake?

>that accent
>that height
>that color
>that ASS
Agreed 100%

What are you trying to accomplish exactly?

>>that accent

They sound like a New York jew. If you live around the area, the voice is grating as fuck.

Camp a rare spawn to add a shitty reskin of a shitty mount to my ePeen number
I actually like how the mount looks tho

Hot dog reporting in from argent dawn eu

>Join normal KJ group
>Clear trash up to KJ
>Randomly get kicked right before the boss
>Idiots set up feasts and forget that I'm still in the raid.

Throwing an axe and watching them all explode was pretty fun.

>Send someone who has failed multiple times to guard an important strategic position
The Legion deserves to die
Are you one of those who only rp with other "females" and dickgirls?

I kind of like leveling in wow, casual raiding, world pvp, making money and that laid back shit
is legion any good?

>join +13 group
>see this

I don't live anywhere near the area so it doesn't matter to me. It's shrill, but I find that cute.

ja ja ja sister fuckingo amigo ja ja ja

Go~ro~th

HAS FAILED AGAIN!

/tbcg/ is laughing at us yet again, I don't think I can handle it anymore

all cata raids were shit

I unironically like dragon soul for the RP

>caring about people who literately thought blizzard "over tuning" raids for 6months due to no content was a good idea

said nobody ever

>we have to stop deathwing before he destroys our power but to stop deathwing we have so sacrifice our power
i hope who ever wrote dragon soul had there hole family shot to prevent it from happening again

uma delicia de song of flames

>Do AQ40 for the battle pets
>Red battle tank drops, neat
>Clean raid
>No pets drop
>Teleport out
>Try to use my new mount
>"You cant use that here"

Is this a bug? I've seen plenty of people use these outside.

Have fun with archeology :^)

I actually loved doing archaeology in MOP until I got to the tol'vir grind

How do I tell my parents that I play worgen blood death knight?

I don't care about afkers in LFR(since I afk trash) until the fights start lasting too long

a wipe will wake up any LFR raider that's just passively dpsing and not caring, because his valuable time has been wasted. At this opportune moment, you call out the afkers, shit dpsers, and the Brazilians. Once you anger an LFR shitter, the kicks come quickly and mercilessly. I've convinced the LFR group to kick 7 people at once after enraging on Miss Sassy.

>tfw still playing wow

Has anyone seen the normal Gul'dan mount drop?

hello /wowg/ please reply

yes expect world pvp

There any model swaps for changing UD to their chinese "censored" counterparts?

no because nobody has that shitty idea except for you

>tfw you fail so many times that even the Legion finds it unacceptable
imagine being Atrigan in that raid and having to be like "oh Goroth, you fuckin' competent, all menacing with your flaming body and horrific monster face. I would totally wait for you to kill mortal intruders, both my minions, and me." When all he really wants to do is torture another one of Velen's sons on Argus. Like seriously imagine having to be Atrigan and not only sit in that room while Goroth flaunts his disgusting fight in front of you, the broken DBM timers barely concealing his undertuned mechanics, and just sit there, pull after pull, hour after hour, while the mortals perfected that fight. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking failures, but his haughty attitude as the mortals in the tomb tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PIT LORDS HAVE ABILITIES LIKE *THAT*?? Because they're not the ones who have to watch his burned fucking imp face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been torturing nothing but eredar and draenei and later alleged generals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Argus. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you can swear you can taste the felfire that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to throw comets at the mortals, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to revel in his "mythic (for that is what he calls himself)" difficulty, the difficulty he worked so hard to achieve with the inquisition in the previous months. And then the raid leader calls for another pull, and you know you could torture everyone in this temple before the mortals put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Atrigan. You're not gonna lose your future torturing career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

>he likes his armor looking like it's been the buffet table for an entire family tree of moths

jelly?

>GM is very anal about people not changing classes mid tier
>Is allowing both Shadow Priests to reroll

What the fuck is going on? I thought they were good

reeee why is leyblood so expensive now delet this

Atrigan and Belac are based as fuck

I actually cannot even remember the last time I wiped on any LFR fight.

>mfw keep switching between Destruction and Affliction

Sometimes I just feel in the mood to play a Pseudo-Mage, other times I just feel like being lazy and just loading up mob after mob with DoTs until there's none left in my targeting range.

Is this normal?

>grey item

lmao no who the hell cares about grey items lmao are u a virgin?

>I like variety, is that normal
no you stupid idiot

>Is this normal?
yes

the only time I ever wiped in LFR was when I had two tanks from spic servers on Star Augur

noob

>I thought they were good

What are they rerolling too? Because if it's hunter, rogue or mage, it's probably the "gotta roll a class with an immunity to cheese soaks so your dps can stay on the boss" mentality. I can't wait for them to make uncheesable soaking mechanisms when it becomes so bad.

are selling crafting reagents better in eveyr case

Essentially their DPS is incredibly volatile.

They have to pray that when they reach very high Voidform stacks (The ONLY time they do good DPS) that they don't have to move more than 1GCD (remember they have stacking haste so 1GCD is nothing). If they do and Void Bolt/Shadow Word: Death is on CD they have 2 options:

1. Pop Dispersion, thus using a survival CD for DPS
2. Move and take a loss of Insanity. Sub 30 Stacks this isn't a big deal, but after that you are losing ground fighting your Insanity drain to begin with so any disruption completely fucks you, forcing you to drop early and lose your big DPS. If you popped Mindbender, are in Bloodlust during this (Or miss a high stack Void Torrent), you lose a SIGNIFICANT amount of DPS. This is fine, but on certain fights it's really bad.

Also Shadow Priest literally is completely incompatible with Mythic Kil'jaden

t. Ex Shadow Priest

They are top 1/3 right now on all difficulties and percentiles

One is rolling Warlock, and the hasn't decided between Mage/DK (We could use a 3rd tank because our current 3rd tank is our best DPS, and while he is great at both we'd rather him DPS)

I mean I get that eventually you'll switch specs.

I just always thought it was one of those things in WoW where everyone picked the one spec they like, and only switched to the other one for rare occasions.

Instead I'm swapping back and forth at least two, maybe three times in the span of two hours.

>You receive currency: [Nethershard] x1.

I don't have legion, no gametime either.
is there a way to just get back and log in on my characters? 5 day come-back trial?

Fuck you, Iks'reeged.

can a fire mage post their action bars? mine are totally fucked and I am a noob idiot and need to see what other people have.

Nope.

The only thing you can do is to start a new char a play with trial limitation till level 20.

I'm not sure I will be able to handle leaving knaifu behind when the expansion finishes and they take away our artifact weapons.
Anyone else feel this way?

reeee I got all the base class flying mounts now and I have nothing to do, where is my 7.2 content??

>base
grind out those power ascended recolors