>didn't use turn signal that one time when no one was behind you
>ticket
>crossed solid white line without impeding any traffic
>ticket
>went 2 mph over speed limit when there was a slight decline
>ticket
>light is out on your car, that wasn't out when you started driving
>ticket
>lightly tapped your horn at someone who was putting on makeup at light that had turned green
>ticket

How are you going to afford driving when every automated car is scanning the road, constantly on the lookout for driving violations, and sending the video footage to the local police or highway patrol?

Just like I've always done.

Nothing because self-driving cars are a meme.
Self-driving mass transit makes a lot more sense. If you dont want to drive, then stop and take the bus instead of dragging everyone into the autistic 1984 shitpile with you.

Why the fuck would I buy a $400,000 self driving bus to get around?

I'm telling you to take the bus, user.
Self-driving vehicles should be reserves for mass transit and garbage trucks. Though that's a little redundant since they're both carrying the same thing.

Except buses take too long, and my time is valuable.

eX-D

no it isn't you selfish cunt

A non-shitter bus (e.g. New Flyer master race) is already $400,000.

stop bus shilling.

I will slash the tyres of every self driving car I see parked up

>vandalizing something with dozens of cameras and sensors

Smart one you are.

>>didn't use turn signal that one time when no one was behind you
>>ticket
>>crossed solid white line without impeding any traffic
>>ticket
>>went 2 mph over speed limit when there was a slight decline
>>ticket
>>light is out on your car, that wasn't out when you started driving
>>ticket

Loss of points and removal of driving license.

>30 hours of classes for education about traffic laws and general guidance.
>400 euro fine
>30 question car exam test

Will probably take 2 months to do due to the dates they give you. If you have more than 3 questions wrong you have to pay 120 euro again, another 4 hours of classes. If you fail again then repeat from step 1 including 400 euro cost

I want /pol/ to leave Veeky Forums

This my nigga. Gonna get a up-armored challenger with no plates and blast all those teslafags with broad spectrum.

When all aspects of your life are controlled everything is politics.

>200,000 car btfo by a mask

If that were true, then rich people wouldn't be buying private jets.

Right, because all the camera-equipped cars won't be able to track you directly to your home.

>I will slash the tyres of every self driving car I see parked up
No you won't.

You laughed when I told you that dash cams are usually dismissed as evidence here, but who's laughing now?

>sending the video footage to local police
Wasn't there a guy who did this to help them catch someone, then they proceeded to watch all of the other clips on his dashcam's card as well, and gave him a gorillion tickets for the stuff they saw him do?

thats a great way to have people not give you information on some bad crimes.

I just want the entire /pol/ board range-banned.

Dumbfuck lol. He should have just cut the footage down to the relevant evidence and sent it in.

I hate how everybody is all excited for driverless cars.

FUCK YOUR GAY ILLUMINATI FACEBOOK BROWSING AND ORWELLIAN MODES OF TRANSPORT YOU INHUMAN FUCKS. REEEEEE

>*tickets you for 6 over*
>It's against the law, don't argue with us, you should know the law, you have a license, if i ever pull you over i'll kick you in the ribs for looking like a punk (*does 10 over all the time and never uses blinkers*

lol, cops!

We need speed cameras and those sweet $30 no-points fines in the US. Badly. Remove humans from speed enforcement.

And also build more tracks and make them more affordable. Some of them cost $300 for a highly regulated, no-overtakes track day that's maybe one hour of driving tops.

Veeky Forums becomes toecutter & co when?

> I want people who disagree with me to be banned
Reddit is that way

Here's the door:

When that time comes, the best thing to do would probably be to kill myself desu, stupid self driving and electric trash, lil battery operated toys.

>toys
Appliances, toys are supposed to be fun. If anything, our cars are the toys.

No license plate, no problem.

Police are dispatched immediately to the scene while the automated cars relay your current position.

Just speed away mate.

Man, if only they had a fleet of autonomous vehicles they could use to box you in.

>police takes over hundreds of self driving cars, while the passengers are still inside to give someone a ticket

What is the burden of proof?

So law enforcement, the courts, car manufactures, local businesses, local municipalities, traffic control centres will all work together to obtain the video evidence, and prove it was me in the car by getting security cam footage from the 7 eleven. Assuming the lens is clear and actually hooked up to a recorder.

I know most of Veeky Forums isn't old enough to drive but it's never too early to start using critical thinking skills.