/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Stinky dragon edition

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What is the appropriate faction to choose?
strawpoll.me/13376439

>If we do end up rerolling, what class are you going to play?
strawpoll.me/13376455

>What time is it going to come out???
Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.

>I'm sick of leveling!
Don't stop until you drop.

Previous thread

that dragon is pretty stinky

What a shit fucking OP

>he doesn't know old Veeky Forums memes

It was probably shit then as well

Finns too scared to raid on real server

I for one will be joining Mocky's guild

is Mocky /ourgirl/ or will she sell us out to the discord trannies at the first opportunity

hes literally with the trannies, dumb newfag

proof??

>weebshit avatar in discord

what more of a proof do you need

I've been ignoring the guild drama so far, which faction is Veeky Forums going and what guild isn't filled with members from /elyg/?

all normies use weeb avatars though

>which faction is Veeky Forums going
We'll be split yet again.

>what guild isn't filled with members from /elyg/
Any non-Veeky Forums guild.

>discord guild
>not filled with tranny reddit trash

Veeky Forums guilds seem to always go Alliance side, and this week polls seem to confirm that.
Personally I'll be going Horde on my main to avoid all the tranny drama that will inevitably spill from /elyg/ . Maybe it will suck in the future since Gummy will implement faction queues to maintain a semblance of balance since TBC servers skew heavily to Horde (like 70:30 horde:ally ratio).

Probably going to have to wait until server launches to find out where the cancer is.

There are no guilds yet, just discords which have some healthy overlap between them.
All discords so far have had either some or a lot of /elyg/ people, and all discords except one so far (that has been closed) have been created by /elyg/ namefags.
There may or may not be guild drama - most of it is perpetuated by two individuals if you don't count the bandwagon (you) farmers - but as of right now there is no discord group that is not filled with /elyg/ folks.
They will lie about this, and a few of them have created multiple discord accounts for this sole purpose, especially people who have a bad rep from /elyg/.

The answer to your question is that it isn't clear yet what faction Veeky Forums is going (you could argue most will go alliance for queues, you could also argue most would go belf for faggoty reasons). And the second answer would be that zero guild/discord is not filled with /elyg/ right now.

If any of them are awake this early, this will be replied to by invoking whatever this week's boogieman is.

>faction queues
>in the future

you mean on release, you're retarded if you think you won't have to sit in queue if you go Horde. 90% of the players will be playing Horde on BC because of the perception that they have better racials and hotter anime babes

>Personally I'll be going Horde on my main to avoid all the tranny drama that will inevitably spill from /elyg/ .

either a shill or really retarded, the trannies are going horde

>Maybe it will suck in the future since Gummy will implement faction queues

You mean on release right? Clearly you Haven't actually played on Gummy's server, if you had you would know there is already separate faction queues.

>when trannies find out about prenerf raids and have to kick children to have any chance of clearing content

I saw someone asking about shockadin race yesterday and someone replied that it would be human > belf > dwarf.
Can someone tell me why human is better? I'm legally retarded so please no bully.

visually more pleasing to look at

>shockadin race

when i played tbc I never really gave a fuck about raiding, so prenerf means that you have to go trough all that attunement?

I want to be in raids, what race/class/spec should I be?

alliance so far is the any tranny/elyg guild, give us your name ingame and well invite you

Blizzard will nerf their raids a couple months after they've been out. on gummies all raids are just as they were when the world first guilds were doing them in 2007, nothing at all like what it was like at the end of the expansion

I'd say human and belf are neck and neck, stonefrom is redundant with cleanse. Humans get perception, more expertise and more spirit. Belves have more int (so more base mana?) as well as mana tap and arcane torrent, since you will be up close using judgement and consecrate.

bloodlelf because of the silence

Whoops forgot about dranei, I don't know how effective they'd be, 1% extra hit is good, gift of the naaru and 10 shadow resistance might come in handy.

it literally doesn't matter, if shit doesn't die in your first cds you lost the game.

GUMMY
WHEN

W H E N
W H
E E
N N

Release date will be announced today or tomorrow. Developers feel they have gotten all of the benefits out of beta that they can at this stage. Release will be this coming weekend (14th).

-Staff Discord

Post a screenshot or fuck off.

Why don't you go wipe in heroics some more with your sub-par healing, Alex.

What happens when Gummys fails?
Will you all go crawling back to Warmane?

>wanting proof makes me Alex
Are you retarded?

>uses 'retarded' every other word
hey alex

Are you mentally deficient?

Back to waiting for corecraft.

>replying to yourself
are warmane shills so bored from waiting in queue they have to stink up gummy threads?

Nothing. There simply isnt a server worth playing on.

hey alex I love you're stream!

>coming out soon

>insults glorious warmane
hey alex

is there somewhere to buy gear besides the preset vendor?
can't get gear for hybrid dps specs

hopefully, Crestfall will be out by then

We're all bored here.

That's kind of what i thought but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious by being a retard, thank you very much.
I know it's a meme spec but I'm likely going healadin anyhow and it would be neat to fuck around with friends.

Same here, if I'm playing a healbitch I'm going to also nuke people in pvp.

Why don't you play a tank class again, Alex? That was some grade A entertainment watching you try to perform a role that doesn't require you to fill up boxes like a retard.

>tfw can't decide between hunter, mage or warlock on Gummeme

focus on pve or pvp?

Ok sure, I'm Alex btw ama.

>gummy
>Pvp

PvE

what's wrong?

how does it feel to spend your entire life on an old video game and yet still manage to be at best, mediocre?

kys

Gummy said he will not focus on pvp as much as pve. Probably with be better than Warmane in regards to pvp in the long run though as Gummy is into making things perfect.

>not both

c a s u a l s

>yet still manage to be at best, mediocre
That's honestly giving him too much credit. The only thing he's consistent with is displaying how little he knows about a 12 year old game.
I don't want to armchair psychology it but it seems like he's just a very lazy dude in general and that lack of effort bleeds into everything else, including his WoW "career". You can most easily see that by watching one of his "guide" videos, or suffer through a stream (I do not suggest you do this).

Feels good you fucking retard, *bans you* quite being racist to chinese guys. Have to cut this short since I'm having a girl over in my new apartment, *light up cig while indoors*.

this, but warmane's pvp is in a pretty good state so gummy will have to play catch up.
the thing is gummy is changing items and some talents to 2.0 version and leaving some as 2.4.3 so it's pretty inconsistent still which makes pvp weird.

reminder that alex was anti chink before he became pro chink then was briefly anti chink again when he was mad at elysium/shenna

>game balance might be a slightly different version of how unbalanced pvp was on retail
MMO pvp is retarded in general but you'd probably be better off playing a game that wasn't made by blizzard.

do you plan on quitting your dishwashing job when felmyst releases so you can focus 100% on being a useless degenerate?

What faction is /ourguy/ rolling?

>even worse pvp than usual
wow really makes a strong case, totally going to waste my gold resepeccing for this!

He's going horde, he's said that numerous times.

nothing, the trannies are are absolute dogshit baddies and get butthurt when people play PvP for some reason

I'm going Horde :-)

please focus on the ama

If you like competitive multiplayer why not play a fighting game or fps? PvP is always unbalanced in games like these, you win by having better gear. I'm not saying it isn't fun but I'd rather do a bg where its a big battle than some 1v1 shit pretending like player skill actually matters.

/Ourguy/ cut it short, too busy slaying pussy. If only I could be half as sexy as Alex senpai.

I'm sure girls are all over an uneducated manchild who plays video games 24/7.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

While we're talking about chinks, what is gummy's stance on them?

VPNs will not be allowed.

>gummy doesn't allow non english clients
>gummy doesn't allow VPNs

It's a soft ban on chinks, most he can do without being called out

That's good, hope it's enough.

Just having some fun lad, nothing else to do. Would it kill Gumbo or his staff to at least hint at a release?

>warmane's pvp is in a pretty good

>want to trade on warmane
>need to be donor to trade chars

you retards are obsessed with me. you wish you had my life. i have a sweet apartment that i have alot of chicks over in (if you get my drift) and im hoping to get promoted to server at olive garden within six months.

so fuck you retards.

>alliance won't have a clique guys, i promiss
>renegade sucking up to inhaler already to secure his spot as elemental shaman
kek

so guys I was thinking of playing gummies for PvP but one user said that deadly throw is bugged on gummies and works on warmane. should I roll on warmane for PvP?

wheres this at

actually it's working as intended on gummy

wasn't meme inhaler that guy who quit Vanilla when he realized he couldn't play ele shaman in raids?

we have no class limits you retard. play whatever you want, this is 10 year content we are talking about. only the most autistic autists are min maxing racials and raid spots.

Isn't memeinhaler underage?
I thought you guys were at least attempting to purge cancer. But memeinhaler is one of the most active false flaggers in these threads (self-admitted).
Even just the other day when you nerds were sperging out over some rival discord:
>memeinhaler wakes up, memes a little bit in discord
>suddenly 4 new ips in the thread making merove/terronaut shitposts
>3 or 4 more new ips to reply to those
I'm not a detective but 90% of the shitposts were when he or mocky came to keys.
I'm not sure it matters, most of you seem to like that kind of thing, but you could at least stop pretending to be anti-tranny anti-cancer.

>prenerf BC content with sunwell out
>play whatever you want

I had to check if I was on Elyg for a sec. get the fuck out you're not getting anywhere with this "vg guilds will carry me" bullshit

It's confirmed, Alliance guild is new MoH and horde guild is for anti-tranny!

is that way friend

>BC raids are easy we'll down prenerf M'uru easy just not rush for server first fuck off minmaxers xDD dude like just press buttons 10 year old content

Alright I'll lead the guild for all us mature anti-tranny gamers. Only people that are older than 30 will be able to join.