/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/RRnmCBQR

Last time on /xivg/:

Rank the DPS classes from lowest to highest skill ceiling.

midlanders?

Yea. But the other one.

What cartoon is this?

where my roes at

I girl scholar i raided with love to dps.

I do too but i assume you mean the girl(female) kind

MCH

Samurai
Red Mage (not exploiting mana)
Monk
Bard
Black Mage
Summoner
Red Mage (exploiting mana)
Ninja
Dragoon
Machinist

Better. But I was not talking about you silly.

comfy middies

I will RUIN you

I wish I knew

Where are all the Midlanders?

me, btw, where do I go to get facial hair?

Mining is fun and addictive

Where the ERP at?

Kugane is so romantic.

Don't you agree?

God I wish that were me

Where are the steppies?

PLEASE don't post things like this, you'll give me a heart attack.

Me too, I miss Jhazda.

I cant help myself around cute catboys

please post some or I'll burst!

especially with these sunsets...

Middies?

>You will never be a Garlean Medicus and be called to Yotsuyu's chambers one night
>You will never be pushed against the wall and be forcefully stripped by a drunk and blushing Yotsuyu
>You will never hear her order away the guards at the door in her husky, sexy, slurring voice as she drags you to her queen size bed and pushes you down
>You will never hear her gently whisper 'please...please you must needs provide me...ahn~ succor!' as you undo her garment and suckle on her sweaty, warm, heaving breasts
>You will never see tears well up in her eyes as she wraps her arms and legs around you in pure ecstasy
>You will never hear her hold back husky moans as you show her how pleasurable love can be outside of the confines of an abusive pleasure house
>You will never reach for her female sex and be greeted with a throbbing futa dick while she stares at you on the verge of tears for discovering her secret
>You will never reassure her it's okay as you keep making love and see Yotsuyu show a more gentle and needy side to her personality with each thrust between her thighs
>You will never spend the night holding her closely under the sheets while the sun rises over Doma and more Doman scum are forced into imperial service

I want an allagan hoverboard. The cloud animation for fyling and standing is perfect for it.

How do I find a futa wife I'm a lala

I wanna ruffle your hair

mumu...

lmao. Nobody miss them.

What's raiding like in this game compared to WoW? Is there really only one raid at max level, being 8-man too?

Anyone else here run into an entire fucking alliance of bots in PVP? I mean tanks all on the frontlines stacked on top of each other, healers all in the back stacked on top of each other, DPS peeling for Ice the split second it spawns up, it was either an extremely bad multiboxer playing 24 people or a bot army it was weird as fuck.

I'd love to see you try

Krycek is best girl

Let's be real, no one here even knows who that niggercat is.

A series of 3 8-man raids released over the course of the expansion, and a series of 3 24-man raids(comparable to LFR) released over the course of the expansion.

Post a picture of your favorite character and say something nice about them.

He was perfect.;_;

not mumu i just want my lala to service some futa or something

He was gone too soon.

nobody cared about him till he died

someone will just primal crystal wish him back as haurchefat, like fat gogeta

>no coeurl LS in the pastebin AGAIN

So 6 raids per expansion. What's the difficulty like? Is it the same experience of grinding out the raids for a a few weeks to clear standard, then grinding out the higher difficulty? From what I've seen it looks like end game is a lot weaker in FFXIV.

wtb cute lala wife

Might fanta back for a bit

Lizard butt. All for free for fully female elezen/highlander/roes. It's probably a long shot but that's ok.

Are you a boy IRL?

I approve of lizard butt, have an elezen butt.

get a life

*forces myself into the op*

lmao

I wish I was a taco cat.

12 8-man raids, released in sets of 4
3 24-man raids, released between 8-man raid sets
6 8-man trials, released in between raid sets and drop in-between weapons.

The 24-man raids are casual.
The 8-man raids take some level of competence.

The 8-man raids are generally clearable week 1 if your team is very good (exception of A3S cucking the best raid groups for 2 weeks until they got gear). Every raid team gets 2 drops per raid per week (8 total per week if you can clear it all).

There's not much else to do as far as end-game in terms of combat.

are you also a female player?
do people use private discord calls for this kind of thing?

His FATE is the best since it's a chaotic slaughter.

I guess I am, though RL gender generally isn't a concern for these things, for me.
How generous of you. Thank you!
Nein. Also it's not for straight up cybering so RL gender is of no concern.

my boy odin
hands up for who bought statues

who is this cute pale boi

Add it and make the thread yourself.

He looks cool.

I'm just a nobody on Odin

You're on the erp server. Already ruined your reputation over there to not get any at the quicksands?

ovo
catboy on odin?

post male xaela

It's pretty challenging to find those things specifically that I'm looking for. Not much luck over there. And I don't think I have much of a reputation in general. ~

That's interesting, I would have thought the raids with more players would be the serious ones. I used to love 10-man raiding in WoW so 8-man seems cool. How many difficulty tiers do the 8-mans have? Is it just standard difficulty and then XIV's equivalent of Heroic?

>12 8-man raids, released in sets of 4
Isn't Omega the only one out right now? From what you said I assumed they release 4 raids at the same time, then 4 more in the next patch, and 4 more in the final big content patch.

Hell yeah, my man.

>DRG high skill ceiling
Bruh I main DRG and I'll tell you right now it's skill ceiling is pretty low. The issue with DRG is it's just badly designed.

neat garo too, I've seen someone else with that same one

What hopes and expectations do you guys have for the SB 24-man raids?

Which one is the sluttiest clan that is made for fucking?
Raen or Xaela?

tfw no eb

same desu

snake?

Xaela. There are clans where the females are just used for chores labor and impregnating. The only Raen-only enclave in Othard is a matriarchy.

your mother

>tfw eb

goro xaela fuck horses
also raen and xaela are subspecies or something not clan/tribes

xaela

There is nothing out right now. The Omega that's out right now is what you consider the casual for shits "raid." The actual raid comes out in two Tuesdays, and I guess you could say it's "Heroic" in difficulty.

Then there'll be a bit of time before the first 24-man raid comes out (casual) and the next 1 or 2 primal fights (casual), then a bit of time before the next casual version of the 8-man raid for 2 weeks to the actual 8-man raid {loop this}

Does anyone have any of the FFXIV pics Ochiko drew?

Why would you want to settle down when you could live like a brute?

I want REALLY badly for the bosses to be the Zodiac Braves. It's set up perfectly for it with having 12 bosses and having the GARO monster designer working on enemy design for them since they're really fucked up humans similar to the Horrors from GARO. Would be super fucking hype.

I want a cute catgirl waifu.

I could dig them up, which do you want

So I rarely speak in english and when I usually have to I try to take my time to make sure that whatever I'm saying sounds the way I want it to sound, but do I sound like a cunt here, or something? I just wanted to tell our tanks to move the fucker in O1 so that our four melees could actually hit his rear instead of only flailing on his flanks but that's the only thing I got as an answer.
I mean fuck why do I even bother.

Linkshell?

I am not a brute, I am an elegant lady.

Post more of this qt elf boi

You shouldn't use the word ass, consider using 'butt' or 'bum' instead.

>do I sound like a cunt here
The fact that you ask assures me that you're a decent fellow. Reading your chat, you were polite and reasonable.

No you are fine, that tank is a cunt

it's just a typical tank shitter

Whatever you got, really. Miqo'te pics are mostly what I'm looking for but if you have anything else, feel free to share

WHY DO YOU DELETE YOUR POSTS