I really like Tharja.

Based

Azura a shit

TOBIN
MORE LIKE

SLOWBIN

THOTja a shit.

>tfw no 20k feathers to promote your shitty 4* Rein

Awakening is a happy meal. Echoes is a rare grilled steak with home made french fries

Finally a non-autist thread.

Got a +atk/-Spd Cherche. Should I 5* my Barst and drop that sick nasty brave axe+ on her, or try to wait for a pity 5* Raven?

Which op units would you nerf and make useless

I love all forms of fire emblem discussion being in one place! I love all of you!

Dire Thunder makes a world of difference user.

Your friendly neighborhood benchmark user is back with Today's Tempest Trial Benchmark

Phantom speed seal:
>5800
All Rewards:
>14300

rolling for tiki
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Beruka
>Beruka
>Frederick
>Bartre
>Frederick
>Bartre
>Cherche
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Bartre
>Bartre
What is the game trying to tell me ?

>Tfw no Eliwood

>someone posts obvious bait
>watch the entire general tear itself to pieces
At least we don't have a bot that spits out posts from other generals, I guess.

I love that armpit

AMERICAN HOURS
WORST FUCKING HOURS

Make a 5*+10 Bartre and go rule over the arena with him

Reposting from last thread:

If you want to wait for a unit that you may not get then sure, otherwise use that Barst and get her reposition as well.

Thanks, benchmark user!

Promote daddy.

I love you too Mae!

So I have this David Boey, and it wasn't until now that I found out that he is shit. To add insult to injiry, mine is -Atk
What units would want his skills?

There was literally nothing wrong with any of those threads.

You're all sperging out over ONE letter

This is truly the most autistic general on the board.

>1200 points
I-it's okay, I'll catch up.

I fucking love you Mae Even if you're -atk I will still not feed you to Ursula.

He is not shit at all but I wish I had one to feed to Xander.

Seth

>inb4 Magvelfags TRIGGERED

I've started working on a post-inheritance tier-list. So far I have these tiers
S+, S, A, B, C, Odin
S+ currently only has a single inhabitant, Reinhardt, while the Odin tier contains Odin, Henry and Sophia.

Should I create another tier for the supremely useful and amazing buffbots/dancers?

> jeorge with distant def
> celica +3 def res +4 spd
The saving grace is that celica B skill isnt vantage but desperation, also rein craving for db3.

The fuck does this even mean? how much points per day I need to get certain things?
I've been stopping at 10k per day since I don't really give a shit about the upper rewards.

the guy who made them is the same autist who's been spamming threads saying we need a split and replying to every post relating to heroes with "this is not fire emblem" and then linking the threads he makes until he gets banned

Mae paizuri

Milkies

I know Ike's VA changed in Heroes but is Mist's the same? I don't have her.

That's what I was thinking. I did a summon simulator and it took me 100+ bucks to get a single Barst/Cam and they were all 3/4*s. So I have no idea how long it'd take to get a raven without a focus.

Pay /llsifg/ a visit during sudaca hours. I dare you.

It means the points you should have by the end of today. If you're making 10k a day you'll hit all rewards eventually whether you want to or not.

Fuck off nigger I'm working on a tier list too

I would use Seth even if he had an ability that makes it impossible for him to kill things.

this is why spur/goad is useful

Just check the wiki.

Earth Boost Azama

its a benchmark for how many points you should have by the end of the day to get X reward
it helps me stay on track to get things as well as other anons, and reduces the amount of "how many points should i have by now to get the seal" posts in the thread

Not him, but it means by the time dailies roll over you should be aiming for those values if you want to be "on pace" for those rewards by the end.

Lukas has been fun to use in tempest already up to 1k HM

>Pay /lsifg/ a visit during sucada hours. I dare you

Explain please.

Oswhen?

fucking manlets man

So are we done defending echoes yet?

Oh, okay. Than I'm way ahead of what I need. Almost got 5* Tobin, but it's cool that someone keeps track for others.

How to build +Atk Olwen ?
I want her to surpass neutral Reinhardt
because she is my wife and she is cute

>fell asleep after waking up this morning, wasting more than an hour worth of stamina

I'm not gonna make it to top 5k this time bros...

You two should work together!

MUSCLE UP

I like Echoes.

>official art pre heroes has her cup size at a modest and respectable c
>but to appeal to the nu-fe fans they made her a D cup size

>obvious bait
>Any posts that attack my opinion with facts are bait
This place is cancer

I would keep the dancers on a completely separate tier, since their usefulness doesn't necesarily equate that they're good battlefield units. Like, most list will have them high up just cause they can dance, and that is useful, but aside from Azura they're quite squishy and not very viable attackers, if at all.

She's the very best blue blade user. Reinhardt sucks olwens clit when they're both buffed to the fullest

It's a different one. Don't remember the name, but she's Uni in Neptunia. Sounds kinda hot, desu

The most autistic shit imaginable. Hundreds of posts of nonsensical shitposting, most of it in spanish. Make any discussion virtually impossible, rarely gets deleted.

It's a good game, stay triggered drill.

Blarblade, fury 3, desperation, constant boosts from hone and fortify cavalry, delete every map

Post your 5* heroes in this format
>Quality
>Date Obtained

Echoes is great though

Looks like it wants you to make a 4* Bartre +10 to me.

Yeah he's fucking great with QR and Bonfire. Literally Ephraim on steroids. Keeping him away from mages is not hard if you have basic positioning skills too.

If I do a team swap for HM midway through this I'm going to use my Lukas.

Does does young tiki compare to other dragons now? She's not in the same tier as Nowi and Fae is she?

What should I focus on doing? Getting orbs for new team mates?

Or leveling up my dudes? I desperately need a good green. 4 star hana is great so a 5 star red while nice, is not all that important.

>tfw pulled a +Atk/-Res Bartre
It's finally time

Are the extra feathers really worth it? I'm gonna quit once I make it to 100k, and I'm already 1/5 of the way there.

Fair enough. Same with the Buff Twins? They're not fantastic in combat but absolute godlike in ho they can singlehandedly buff a blade user

Fuck off.

Show us your barracks, we'll be able to give you better advice if you do.

>want to get sp for flier team
>flier teams are shit and they die
>have to use cav team

every time

She's one of the best units in the game. Hopefully you've got +spd or +atk

Will you use the Brave Axe+ or just Hammer?

God bless ISIS

She's whale or luckshitter's Reinhardt. Insane blade mage with good IVs.

I hope for more remakes like Echoes.

I would keep the twins, since they're good walls. The dancers being separate is mostly cause their usefulness is not combat oriented, whereas the twins are actually competent units, just not the best.

Oh, did you not get the memo? Everyone agreed, it's garbage. Why else do you think it sold 1/4th the copies of Shadow dragon?

You and your waifu are hanging out at a bar when this fag comes up from behind and slaps your pity rate on the ass

What do you do

I'm going full meme with him, so Brave Axe+

I think it's because flier teams lack ranged units, unlike Cav teams. So you can reposition meme around an enemy team and just pick them off with the ranged cavs.

She needs +spd

Kill yourself

me too

Nowi's dropped a little in usefulness, Fae has gone up, YTiki is waiting patiently for greens to get some love and then it will be her turn.

You only need to look at the status of the 3 loli dragons to know the state of the meta, they will rotate as the meta does.

-HP/+def.

Not good, but not bad either.

>ISIS in charge of adding armors and not fast sword infantry #245

I wouldn't call drill everyone, let alone a person.

No marriage and no "thicc"

Sacrifice a Nino for him. He isn't as good as her, but Nino is an illiterate shit.