TFW considering becoming a steroid dealer

>TFW considering becoming a steroid dealer

Is it a viable idea? I live in Canada where it's not illegal to posses steroids which is what makes me think it's low-risk.

Seems incredibly high profit-margin too.

bump

>not illegal to posses steroids
still illegal to distribute enjoy getting tenderized by Jamal

yes but if something is legal to possess I'm guessing the efforts to catch and punish it aren't that severe since you could say it's personal possession for small amounts easily

Bump

Bump

Make them sign a nondisclosure agreement before you sell them anything.

That way they cant get you for possession or dealing.

if its not illegal, i dont think its gonna be a big business

Bump

fuck off with your bumping

buy raw powders from china, homebrew, then sell on darknet markets and receive bitcoin

That's the plan but the question is what's the downside?

Seems fucking flawless honestly. High profit, low risk.

The risk is in getting caught. can still happen but unlikely. but if u order big amounts of powder and CBSA seizes it, they have been known to conducts raids

also to that other guy. it is illegal. it is only illegal to possess it for personal use. everything else.. illegal

also dont be an asshole and brew in your house and expose family members esp if theres young ones around

only LEGAL*** to possess for personal use

>also dont be an asshole and brew in your house and expose family members esp if theres young ones around

What do you mean by expose? is it harmful?

Basically I've done a couple of cycles of steroids but just recently I researched how much equipment for brewing is and how much raws cost. They're so fucking cheap!

It's insane to realize that it costs $2 to make one vial of test-e and yet it sells for $50 in Canada. (In person even more i guess). And they offer free fucking re-ships (guaranteed delivery) and numerous laboratory tests showing their shit is legit.

>only LEGAL*** to possess for personal use

The thing i think is that when things are like that, it means that police have a much lower interest in catching people. Effectively that it means they don't give much of a fuck? Since you can say "Oh yeah this is just personal" and would be easy to defend in court?

they do still do busts. google for them. there are large busts in canada.

i USED TO homebrew in canada as well (not anymore NSA). it was just for personal use

if youre caught with brewing equipement and raws, or even just a LARGE amount of vials, good luck defending in court. youll be charged with distribution production etc

gotta be careful

and yes its harmful in the sense that you can masculinize women and suppress the natty HPTA of the men. if there are young ones around then thats really bad.

trenbolone is a surfactant pollutant now that is causing homosexual behaviour in frogs and gender-changing in tadpoles. its strong shit.

>tfw considering becoming a Canadian DEA to bust OP
Possessing isn't the same as dealing, know the difference

>and yes its harmful in the sense that you can masculinize women and suppress the natty HPTA of the men. if there are young ones around then thats really bad.
>trenbolone is a surfactant pollutant now that is causing homosexual behaviour in frogs and gender-changing in tadpoles. its strong shit.

Nah I meant the production of it. If it's something harmful (was confused by what you meant)

I have an entire basement to brew the shit, won't interact with any pets or children, desu. Eventually I'll invest in a pill press and better equipment too when the demand necessitates it.

>trenbolone is a surfactant pollutant now that is causing homosexual behaviour in frogs and gender-changing in tadpoles. its strong shit.
the fuck? Got any links that's fked up

Like i was looking at Purple Panada Labs for sourcing raws and they claim to have a 98% success rate shipping into Canada AND they offer guaranteed delivery with reships. cheap asf too i mean i dunno why im not doing this shit and selling to niggers at my gym or some shyt

>Possessing isn't the same as dealing, know the difference

Obviously but I mean that it reduces the risk I believe. If something is legal to possess it means they have less of an interest in taking it down and you have more of a justification for possessing it? Obviously if you're dealing large quantities or get caught with production supplies you're fucked.

bump lads pls

>>Since I was the one I brought the idea to biz I'll give you the next step.

Pic related, become the Canadian Pablo and start mulling big loads through the border where you're going to sell that shit like pan cakes.

1) how are you gonna sell it to anyone without letting anyone know that you're selling it

2) if you tell people that you are selling it, how are you gonna prevent cops from knowing you're selling it

>1) how are you gonna sell it to anyone without letting anyone know that you're selling it

There is a subreddit called r/steroidsourcetalk where people sell steroids online and has access to many clients. There are 14,000 subscribers on that subreddit and sources make ridiculous money. I could start selling there.

If I undercut the current sellers and offer a consistent and quality product I can make a lot of money. I've been looking at the prospect market for some time now and I've noticed a massive hole at my idealized pricepoint and offering.

>2) if you tell people that you are selling it, how are you gonna prevent cops from knowing you're selling it

They wouldn't know my location.

) if you tell people that you are selling it, how are you gonna prevent cops from knowing you're selling it
>They wouldn't know my location.

so you're in canada selling to where?

unless you sell to north korea, yes they can and will find out your location.

Tell me how you would move the product and I'll tell you how you're gonna get busted.

>so you're in canada selling to where?

To other places in Canada.

>Tell me how you would move the product and I'll tell you how you're gonna get busted.

I will mail it and accept payment with bitcoin or EMT (using a bank drop)

>I will mail it and accept payment with bitcoin or EMT (using a bank drop)

mail it in a box or in an envelope?

how will you pay for postage?

Pre-paid postage? I dunno man I haven't looked into it specifically I'll look at what's most economic. I'd mail it in like plastic but inside I will organize it so that the vials don't break in transit and are compact.

you should sell adderall.. there is a drought in ontario

Here is some advice from someone who has taken steroids for the past 4 years.

There are two categories of people who take steroids;

1) Teenagers who buy it off the internet. You can't sell to these people because:
>The online steroid selling business has a monopoly on these customers
>too well established to compete with
>these customers rarely repeat purchase

2) Bodybuilders and athletes. You cannot sell to these people because:
>They have a trusted dealer and are too loyal to switch
>All of their friends are on steroids. If nobody knows you then they won't buy it from you
>They get it much cheaper than you can
>If you don't look ripped they won't trust you

Even if you do try this. Either online or in person. You will gain a reputation for selling fake and/or dangerous gear before you even make your first sale.

I'm this guy and I've just started skimming the thread. I should've read first but whatever.

Home brewing is more difficult than you think first of all... Do you really think sourcing legit raw powder is easy? Sure. You might get a fairly pure powder first time you order. 2nd time it might be a little less pure... You may start to make some money and order lots. Suddenly you're getting absolute garbage... Do you have the money to lab test?

Plus, selling gear is like any business. Sure the production costs are low. But it requires real marketing effort and along with that, costs.

People who buy online don't buy on the dark web either. Maybe you will get a few weirdos who don't know anything.. but you won't get any repeat customers worth anything (which is where the money comes from).

The online market is in old-school bodybuilding forum sponsorships and communities like eroids. It's extremely difficult to get listed there or get your products sold on a listed source. And if nobody has heard of you there, nobody will buy shit from you unfortunately. (it doesn't help that most of the sources are the same fucking people)

If you have contacts then it could be a profitable road to go down... But I'm assuming you don't or you'll already be making bank.

Good luck though if you go ahead with it.

Bad idea. Go to Steroid Source Talk on Lebbit and you'll see you're already beat. There are people all over Canda, Mexico, and the US who do it and already have operations, distribution, quality tests, customer relations, etc.

Unless you model your "business" after them, good luck growing beyond local teenagers and old fucks who don't know how to use the internet.

t. Veeky Forumsness man but also Veeky Forumsizen

>Do you really think sourcing legit raw powder is easy? Sure. You might get a fairly pure powder first time you order. 2nd time it might be a little less pure... You may start to make some money and order lots. Suddenly you're getting absolute garbage... Do you have the money to lab test?

I've looked specifically at Purple Panda Labs (you can google) and they have lots of tests showing they're very legit. Good reputation, guaranteed delivery.

>Do you have the money to lab test?
I'm not sure HOW much it is but I feel like I could if I got the business rolling. In fact if I posted my lab test results of purity every few months i feel that would give me business that would makeup for the cost. (not sure how much it is though, maybe it's thousands and totally unaffordable tho).

Powder for anything except exotic orals, anavar, cabergoline/prami seems like it would be legit. Seems like it's more often legit than it isn't.

>Plus, selling gear is like any business. Sure the production costs are low. But it requires real marketing effort and along with that, costs.

Dude from scouting the market on r/sst for a while it seems like the sources are either expensive as fuck in Canada or they're REAL FUCKING DOWNIES and it'd be easy to steal their business if you work well and don't be retarded.

>The online market is in old-school bodybuilding forum sponsorships and communities like eroids. It's extremely difficult to get listed there or get your products sold on a listed source. And if nobody has heard of you there, nobody will buy shit from you unfortunately. (it doesn't help that most of the sources are the same fucking people)

r/ steroidsourcetalk seems like the perfect market here. it's a fucking goldmine it seems right now. Easy entrance too.

I've bought from there.

There are people, but they're either expensive, or really stupid and shitty.

I feel like I should get in between those two points.

Go for it m8. How do you plan on getting them though?

Also have fun getting robbed by some unhinged roid monkey. How do you even plan on finding customers? Walking up to big looking guys at the gym?